Pinhead AMA

What can you actually do to improve the gut health or recover it if it's bad?
Sorry if you've answered already

Also what can you do about under eye wrinkles is retin a 0.025% weakest one good under three-dimensional concerned about fat pad loss too

Under eye wrinkles maybe PRP/PRF. Hydration will be key too. A urea based moisturiser will possibly significantly help here.

Reverse aging - living the correct lifestyle and hacking the "matrix" back against itself. The modern world is toxic beyond comprehension and when you start actively avoiding the worst offenders you do reverse age a bit

ask @6ft4 I did this myself and this is whilst being somewhat SICK rn with nowhere close to full execution on the entire template/blueprint for correct living

Not really a big deal aesthetically IMO tho, I have them myself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fiqh, AscendingHero and Chadethnic101
What would you say are the worst free radicals ?

Any useful sources to learn about these topics?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Chadethnic101
Wdym?

Correct chewing technique - no tongue tie, proper force used, eating food in the right areas of your bite? absolutely legit

As far as aesthetic benefit goes it's two fold:

Positioning of your masseter and how this will develop and look as it expands. Low set masseter insertion onto the bone is ideal. High set can look a bit rounded/bloated especially if combined with incorrect technique

There's then the very slow remodelling that I do believe happens, it just tapers off significantly as you age past early 20s.

Correct technique should AT A MINIMUM be done and the masseters will naturally hypertrophy with the correct ancestral/modern diet combo approach.
Thanks brother, i really appreciate your wisdom, will stay tuned to your future threads

Sorry for spamming @Pinhead Returns you're a genius

If I have mild acne scars boxscar on temples

Using retin a , vitamin c serum.and urea moisturiser along side sunscreen is this the most I can do at home without going to a dermatologist?

Low on funds when I have funds I will go to Dermo and potentially get laser/some chemical peel

Can you expand on the urea based moisturiser?

Why is it good? What benefits did you see?

Also, do you eat raw liver?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Check pms, what your height maxxing protocol and is there a ways to shrink the nose?

Also thoughts on Forwardontics

What would you say are the worst free radicals ?

The largest inflammatory reactions in the body on the planet are:

Excess iron. Think rusted gate. Creates ROS (reactive oxygen species) if you want to age as fast as possible, stay iron toxic for your entire life. 95-99%+ of people on the planet have this since the food supply was fortified with inorganic ferrous iron that cannot be utilized by the body so just gets stored in the tissue. Anaemia is a circulation of iron issue, not a total body deposit of iron issue. The iron doesn't get pulled from the tissues because the system that moves it gets shut offline by excessive iron. This then leads to a "lack" of it in the blood, for which the modern solutions only provide a temporary band aid fix while causing extreme inflammation

PUFA in the tissue. Causes free radical damage alone but is made far worse by interaction of skin and sun.

Heavy metals - Mercury, Aluminium, Lead, Gadolinium and some other ones which are less common. Dysregulates mineral transport and can give people MS/Fibromyalgia/Parkinsons and hundreds of other symptoms that will fall under modern medicine in some useless diagnostic name that provides no solution to the problem

All 3 will cause extreme inflammation and with the way inflammation works, could possibly lead to a cascade where you end up dead or with serious health conditions. Health is tightly correlated with looks imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
is fwhr cope?

Nuanced

Depends on the context of the fWHR as not all of them are made equal, much like not all frames or heights or facial flow is made equal - some people look better with lower fWHR, some higher, some people look better with slightly less "prominent" features due to the way their face flows. Similar to how not all flaws look equally bad amongst all people, some flow with their flaws better, others get sent into the shadow realm for them.

It's merely a correlation, ratios in isolation don't really matter IMO.

• +1
The largest inflammatory reactions in the body on the planet are:

Excess iron. Think rusted gate. Creates ROS (reactive oxygen species) if you want to age as fast as possible, stay iron toxic for your entire life. 95-99%+ of people on the planet have this since the food supply was fortified with inorganic ferrous iron that cannot be utilized by the body so just gets stored in the tissue. Anaemia is a circulation of iron issue, not a total body deposit of iron issue. The iron doesn't get pulled from the tissues because the system that moves it gets shut offline by excessive iron. This then leads to a "lack" of it in the blood, for which the modern solutions only provide a temporary band aid fix while causing extreme inflammation

PUFA in the tissue. Causes free radical damage alone but is made far worse by interaction of skin and sun.

Heavy metals - Mercury, Aluminium, Lead, Gadolinium and some other ones which are less common. Dysregulates mineral transport and can give people MS/Fibromyalgia/Parkinsons and hundreds of other symptoms that will fall under modern medicine in some useless diagnostic name that provides no solution to the problem

All 3 will cause extreme inflammation and with the way inflammation works, could possibly lead to a cascade where you end up dead or with serious health conditions. Health is tightly correlated with looks imo.
So don’t eat red meat

So don’t eat red meat

No, red meat is heme bound iron, this can be assimilated by the body

Also people open to eating red meat typically will be open to eating liver or oysters

the key is to get the RES - reticuloendothelial system back online - recycle iron - keep it online with sufficient copper intake and don't eat ferrous iron, the iron found in flour so by extension a lot of processed food

Can also do blood donations 500ml every 2.5 months i forget the specific timing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Sorry for spamming @Pinhead Returns you're a genius

If I have mild acne scars boxscar on temples

Using retin a , vitamin c serum.and urea moisturiser along side sunscreen is this the most I can do at home without going to a dermatologist?

Low on funds when I have funds I will go to Dermo and potentially get laser/some chemical peel

Only other things I can think of are red light therapy and maybe gua sha to improve lymph flow and bloodflow to the face, this would indirectly benefit since removal of scarring will happen through the nutrient delivery and toxin/debris removal pathways - blood, lymph mostly for the face and then ofc the fact skin sheds constantly

Derma stamp could also help but I think you need to be very careful with these things. You need to efficiently replace your skin with everything it needs on a nutrient basis - too many people are internally inflamed, lacking key minerals and then do something aggressive like derma stamping

Been years since I went down the acne scarring and skincare rabbitholes but low grade peels at home can help. It's about the long term trajectory of skin replacement - it slowly but surely "grows" out of the face by being removed bit by bit through the various pathways and skin shedding. Again though, causing damage like this should only IMO be done when your internal systems are at a reasonably good point for function.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Chadethnic101 and Racky
Also thoughts on Forwardontics

Not really seen much on this but I downloaded their app about 2 years ago

It seems like myofunctional therapy mostly? do you mean something specific on their website? the vacuum activator looks very interesting

Best thing to do is see a myofunctional therapist to get real time analysis

• +1
Not really seen much on this but I downloaded their app about 2 years ago

It seems like myofunctional therapy mostly? do you mean something specific on their website? the vacuum activator looks very interesting

Best thing to do is see a myofunctional therapist to get real time analysis
The face pulling bow with put force on your face for forward growth

The face pulling bow with put force on your face for forward growth

mm sutures start to get rock hard in your mid 20's

Will depend on many factors so it's not really possible to say for sure, I think it could work with MSE but the talk of MSE seems to have vanished from this forum. Definitely legit for kids.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Racky
mm sutures start to get rock hard in your mid 20's

Will depend on many factors so it's not really possible to say for sure, I think it could work with MSE but the talk of MSE seems to have vanished from this forum. Definitely legit for kids.
Okay thanks, check my last post

Can you expand on the urea based moisturiser?

Why is it good? What benefits did you see?

Also, do you eat raw liver?

The general theory behind it is that it's gently exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time.

Urea is part of the natural moisturizing factor (NMF) of skin, which is made up of 40% amino acids, 12% sodium PCA, 9% glycerol, and 8.5% urea (among other things). These are all hygroscopic (water-holding) substances, that are essential for maintaining the health, function, and hydration of the stratum corneum.

Like many other naturally occurring compounds of our skin, urea decreases with age making us more susceptible to dryness and wrinkles. Proper hydration is the fountain of youth IMO.

In healthy skin, the concentration of urea is 28 mg per square inch, whereas in xerotic (dry) skin conditions that number is dramatically reduced. For example, in psoriasis the concentration of urea is 40% less than in healthy controls, and in eczema it’s reduced by up to 85%!
https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-27606-4_34 (you can email the woman who published this and ask for it for free)

It’s a good idea to replenish the skin with what it lacks, urea has successfully treated a lot of cases of psoriasis and eczema so a large % of people who have slightly dry skin can massively benefit from the decrease in transepidermal water loss (TEWL) that urea provides

The special thing about urea is that it works on both an external and cellular level, in other words, when applied to skin it decreases TEWL like most other moisturizers but it has an extended effect on the inner workings of skin.

“Whilst applications of emollient and occlusive ingredients coat the skins surface creating instant moisturisation, it is only a temporary fix. It won’t improve the skin’s ability to create and hold water, like urea does…. When it is applied to the skin it penetrates the stratum corneum, where it readily absorbs and retains water, thus increasing the capacity of the skin to hold moisture and rehydrate.”
How does it do this exactly? By stimulating epidermal gene expression, or essentially “activating” specific components of skin that keep it healthy.

For example, when urea is applied topically it increases the formation of filaggrin, which is a vital protein that keeps everything balanced (i.e. regulates epidermal homeostasis). Urea also helps build up your skin’s defense mechanism and creates a lipid barrier (among other things). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3352965/

98b68d2b2739e726d910f65ccc607b11.png

No I don't eat raw liver but I see in some circles I am in people that do. I think the planet is so thoroughly poisoned that it is riskier than ever to do so but if you have functional stomach acid and source from a good farmer the risks are low to eat it.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargamel
How did you do it?

tl;dr version

Prolonged ego death

Thinking about death

Hundreds of hours of sitting and pondering about WHY I was so fucked up

self CBT - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy performed by myself. Lots of nightclubbing alone, walking alone, making friends, living a normal life without analysis paralysis of a neurotic poisoned mind

Acceptance of my failures, my mistakes, the fact that there's nothing to cling to in this reality. No cope, no person, no experience can ground you here forever. We all must leave.

Profound realisation about the nature of reality and why not everything in life should be a good experience - the entire system of "good" and "bad" requires the other for calibration, sometimes the best way to permanently elevate your level of consciousness/awareness/ability to self actualize is to go through a period of extreme darkness

1A5wNz4k5URYeG49y__KkMwss5YgC3I9MeZISVKqcqw.png

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Adrian, Deleted member 12248 and 1 other person
Also bone remodeling protocol for hollow cheeks or hollow cheeks?

Also bone remodeling protocol for hollow cheeks or hollow cheeks?

mewing.world myofunctional guide, covers everything from correct oral posture to correct chewing, correct swallowing, chin tuck, manual face pulling with LIGHT force (less is more has been a profound realisation for me on many levels) the skull also works this way

correct function with all muscles and bones in the face will lead over the long term to atrophy of muscles that lead to bloating and hypertrophy of muscles that help pull and stretch the skin in the right directions for the hollow look

MSE AFTER you've mastered the basics of myofunctional oral posure. This will expand the central third of your face

Lateral-views-human-skull.jpg

Hollow cheeks is all about having the correct ratio from cheekbone and zygomatic arch to chin. This means appropriate height of the face relative to the breadth, broad maxilla and chin but the zygomatics and gonions are more flared relative to these areas - creates maximum tissue stretch in the hollow groove below the cheekbone and above the jaw bone

On a more internal basis there's two things underlooked

Lymph flow in the face:

lymphatic-system-picture-id1135401338

system-head-neck.jpg

Gua sha and regular movement can help with this (lymph only moves with movement like walking, trampoline, yoga, headstands etc) gua sha is face specific and will help move the lymph fluid around the system better, this can lead to less facial bloating

Cellular hydration: High enough intake of sodium, potassium and magnesium relative to water. Dehydration can unironically bloat you up. It's important to get the main electrolyte salts in your diet regularly.

Filtered water would perhaps help since water turns into our blood, lymph fluid, cerebrospinal fluid and it actually turns into EZwater - exclusion zone water or what is known as 4th stage water. This is where the saying we're 63-70% water comes from - 4th stage water is a gelatinous crystalline like substance. Clean water will mean a cleaner system. Cleaner system means less bloat. Same goes for inflammation so refer to some of the other posts ITT. Less inflammation = less bloating.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fachero17, Deleted member 12248, Racky and 2 others
What's your take on the face/body/height conjecture?

Ok I'm going to write this up either now or tomorrow but It might be a large post as I'm going to have to discuss different examples within the framework I use to judge it

Last question for a bit IQ maxxing

Last question for a bit IQ maxxing

Refer to my posts on nutrition and lifestyle ITT

there is some other stuff though that I can go into more detail tomorrow

Namely: spiritual connection, neurogenesis and how to best induce it, specific adaptogens or mushrooms to help, shadow work/trauma work - intellect partly comes from not holding junk/garbage/useless internal distractions in your system. The less internal bloat, the faster your synapses fire and sort through your conscious and unconscious storage system

will get back to you tomorrow on it

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming

Namely: spiritual connection, neurogenesis and how to best induce it, specific adaptogens or mushrooms to help, shadow work/trauma work - intellect partly comes from not holding junk/garbage/useless internal distractions in your system. The less internal bloat, the faster your synapses fire and sort through your conscious and unconscious storage system

Cant wait for that post tuned in, thanks

Reads like you are studying to be a naturopathic practitioner

Ok I'm going to write this up either now or tomorrow but It might be a large post as I'm going to have to discuss different examples within the framework I use to judge it
Can you give a short version for now?

What's your take on the face/body/height conjecture?

Okay so this is just my interpretation on it, this would honestly be something better to be voiced instead of typed but I'm not going to post my voice here

Pool size is ultimately what decides your appeal - what % of women look at you and think "oooooh shit he could get it" or "mmm he's yummy" and all the variations of that. Women that are attracted enough to you to consider you an option - looks threshold being met.

Every woman is imprinted slightly differently depending on their initial sexual experiences. Some women will prefer certain niches of men, some women will prefer a guy to be a specific height, some genuinely prefer different builds other than muscular BUT pool size reflects what you'd have the highest appeal with. This would ideally be good face, height and body. But ofc that trifecta is rare.

Face is the biggest pool size multiplier

Body and height are nuanced so they're sort of tied as far as pool size multiplier goes as both increase dominance and sex appeal but depending on the context one will more than the other, I will give examples of this below. SEX APPEAL is what we're going after here - the more sex appeal, the larger your pool size.

Let's consider a few things. Some things absolutely nuke your pool size. Things like being extremely ugly facially, being short (<5'8 with it scaling almost logarithmically below that) being extremely fat, being extremely thin, having extremely incongruent proportions that deviate from the golden ratio of MAN.

You can't expect to significantly widen your pool size when you're 5'6 for example. Working out will increase your available options, it just won't be as significant as someone who is skinny or fat and say 5'11 or 6'2. You may still struggle with women because the pool size might be too small, especially when you factor in your conversion success to sleeping with them/dating them.

Being 6'2 and ugly facially will still mean you have a small pool size. Someone who is say 5'9 and average facially - the quality of the girls the 5'9 male will attract will be slightly higher and the AMOUNT available at least based off of initial physical attraction will be higher than the ugly 6'2 male. The pool size will further widen if the 5'9 guy works out on a body level alone - the bonus being that good physical conditioning typically gives small improvements to the face - a double benefit.

So in summary if you aren't:

Facially ugly
Below 5'8
Beyond fucked proportions (extremely wide hips, narrow shoulders, tiny hands)

You have potential to increase pool size a noticeable amount with whatever you do be it facemaxxing, bodymaxxing, heightmaxxing.

The one exception to this is if you are running extreme niche game and can retain girls say with a big dick and you're good at sex.

What does this mean overall? for 80-90%+ of people here, it means improve everything. It even means improve personality as well because you still have to SPEAK to the women you sleep with. If your pool size is small and you're a neurotic strange person internally this will be visible to almost any woman you speak to. This means your conversion rate FROM THAT POOL will be low - typical incel result. No women. They will reject you on a personality basis - since you initially met the looks threshold - it just isn't significant enough because they can replace you on a LOOKS BASIS immediately. The only exception to this is the better looking you get, the harder you will be to replace so some women will still maintain interest - this is where the "just be chad" aka "there's nothing you can do it's over" cope comes from. It doesn't mean there's nothing you can do, it just means you have to do genuine work on yourself on all levels.

Slaying or being able to get into a relationship with a girl you actually like and are attracted to works under this framework

Do you meet the looks threshold for her? Y/N? if yes, does she meet the looks threshold for you? Y/N? if she does, this then goes to the second stage: Personality screening. This is where the conversion of a girl who is attracted to you may lose interest. The worse you look, the faster this will be. If you fail here and have a large enough pool size to explore, this is likely not an issue. But if your pool size is small? this is where "incel" comes from.

The goal is to improve your pool size first. Every little helps in this regard when working with the above framework (not facially ugly, not below 5'8, normal range proportions) those should be your benchmarks to reach when MAXXING.

There would then be niche appeal - the pool size would perhaps be small but you have high appeal within this pool - say drug dealer low inhibition, bad boy aura/behaviour, tattoos.

Once your pool size is sufficient you need to work on conversion rate. This means being direct, being calm/at peace inside, not being attached to outcome and expressing yourself w/o giving a fuck. Don't do the "game" method of faking being a certain way - appealing to a larger pool size. Better to get the girls who will have legit high interest by being similar to you than to just go on a rampage of NPC tier girls imo.

Tl;dr

it all matters, try to reach a baseline for each, never ignore anything because it all impacts the flow of your experience with the gender you are sexually attracted to. Worse flow = more likely to be incel.

didn't proof read so sorry for any typos or mistakes

• +1
Reactions: Racky and forevergymcelling
Reads like you are studying to be a naturopathic practitioner

I find a lot of them quite clueless tbh

Just at the university of life but yes a lot of what you learn goes back to naturopathic/ancestral approaches, we have become very disconnected from correct living for the technology that we occupy (the body) the tech interacts with the environment. Currently interacting in the worst ways possible.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
How do you astral project/ induce it with substances

How do you astral project/ induce it with substances

Decalcify not only the pineal gland but the body

No fluoride in toothpaste
Proper K2 intake
Avoid seed oils/PUFA
Lower inflammation
Meditate

There's some guided meditations on youtube

Be very careful tho, I think other practices should be started first (like the health stuff I mentioned ITT)

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Prince charming

Decalcify not only the pineal gland but the body

No fluoride in toothpaste
Proper K2 intake
Avoid seed oils/PUFA
Lower inflammation
Meditate

There's some guided meditations on youtube

Be very careful tho, I think other practices should be started first (like the health stuff I mentioned ITT)

So then what would you recommend as toothpaste, deodorant, soap and shampoo

So then what would you recommend as toothpaste, deodorant, soap and shampoo

Toothpaste: North american herb and spice or Wellnesse charcoal toothpaste. One without glycerin, SLS or Fluoride basically. All 3 nuke your oral microbiome and inflame the mouth.

Deodorant: Magnesium chloride spray or FATSKN

Soap: Aleppo soap

Shampoo: ACV if dandruff, I mostly go no shampoo though. Can use homemade sea salt spray for texture. Maybe north american herb and spice shampoos, they have some pretty clean ingredient lists. Wellnesse might have some good ones too but I haven't looked in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame and Racky
I find a lot of them quite clueless tbh

Just at the university of life but yes a lot of what you learn goes back to naturopathic/ancestral approaches, we have become very disconnected from correct living for the technology that we occupy (the body) the tech interacts with the environment. Currently interacting in the worst ways possible.
I suspect "Most" naturopaths maintain "alternative" views because real world biology is overwhelming for them. But there is a full spectrum. Some are good. I think Kris Kresser is generally good. Eric Berg is 50/50. There are a lot that are generally crazy that have an occasional good non mainstream viewpoint. I subscribe to some on YT just for the lolz.

Toothpaste: North american herb and spice or Wellnesse charcoal toothpaste. One without glycerin, SLS or Fluoride basically. All 3 nuke your oral microbiome and inflame the mouth.

Deodorant: Magnesium chloride spray or FATSKN

Soap: Aleppo soap

Shampoo: ACV if dandruff, I mostly go no shampoo though. Can use homemade sea salt spray for texture. Maybe north american herb and spice shampoos, they have some pretty clean ingredient lists. Wellnesse might have some good ones too but I haven't looked in a while.
If it nukes your oral microbiome and inflame the mouth then how can it be good

If it nukes your oral microbiome and inflame the mouth then how can it be good

I'm saying normal toothpastes do, maybe I worded that badly. The ones I recommended are good, better than 99.9% of toothpaste

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
Height maxxing protocol if your 18?

I have a Hypothesis for dickmaxxing but it need improving can you review it for me

Theory:
Light weight
stretching over long periods of time cause micro tears and damage to penile tissue causing the body to trigger a repair mechanism but if we can improve that repair mechanism, trick the body into making extra tissue and ensure that it is repaired as non scar tissue we can gain noticeable and large amounts of length and maybe girth at any age.

What’s Needed
what’s needed for this to work….
  • A compound that stops tissue from scarring up
  • A compound or substance that stimulates healing
  • A vasodilator to stimulate blood flow
  • A copy that increases igf1 levels
  • Will incorporate angion Method
Compounds for enchantment
Some compounds that may help this process along are methyltrienolone, and is required to be used as a cream. The use of estradiol cream at the same time “It increases the signalling of methyltrienolone by another 480% at the localised androgen receptor in penile tissue.” This forces activation of dormant genes within the nucleus where the androgen receptor
resides ( side effects have not been explored but in combination with what I said above can be very powerful)

What are your thoughts op and can you give substance recommendations for the bullets points.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

U never got around to making it

Hey man i love your knowledge.

Can you give me a nootropic protocol so that i can have an unfair advantage over my peers as I'm preparing for a competitive exam. Basically, focus, memory and understanding maxxing.

@Pinhead Returns

Man we have so many things in common its insane

Easily top 3 most knowledgable user we have on the site atm

Welcome son

Were you on lookism btw?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 20131
@Pinhead Returns

Welcome son

Were you on lookism btw?
He was on my leash the entire time, the utter dog :smonk:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
You ever pulled from social circle ?

😂

Lol what happened? y'all have some club beef or what?
@Pinhead Returns started barking out of line and I had to whip him back into his rightful place. He received a beating he will never forget

john huston work GIF by Warner Archive

This is what happens when you bite the hand that feeds you :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
@Pinhead Returns started barking out of line and I had to whip him back into his rightful place. He received a beating he will never forget

john huston work GIF by Warner Archive

This is what happens when you bite the hand that feeds you :feelsokman:
this is the classic FG cope and peacock mode

FG is inferior to me with knowledge

yeah yeah he mogs me

but is he ascending in the way that matters?

jfl ngl tbh imo tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and forevergymcelling
@Pinhead Returns

Welcome son

Were you on lookism btw?
I posted on all 3 sites PSL

og creator of many theories circulating today (unfortunately)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12248, Racky, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
So red meat iron is good and fortified iron is bad for you?