Pink Floyd tbh

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
@turkproducer listen to some of their albums while tripping pls :owo:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8461, Prettyboy and 3 others
oh man the memories, the state of fascination, the emotions, and bliss i have had and been in listening to the dark side of the moon and another brick in the wall and dogs while on large amounts of lsd those ill take to the otherside my friend....there is no rating pink floyd they managed to turn music into such a peak amount of human pleasure while on psychedelics that i would go as far to say that pink floyd on more then 200ugs or 3g of shroom is infact more incredible than a 100 orgasms

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
oh man the memories, the state of fascination, the emotions, and bliss i have had and been in listening to the dark side of the moon and another brick in the wall and dogs while on large amounts of lsd those ill take to the otherside my friend....there is no rating pink floyd they managed to turn music into such a peak amount of human pleasure while on psychedelics that i would go as far to say that pink floyd on more then 200ugs or 3g of shroom is infact more incredible than a 100 orgasms
Same tbh, insane songs, the pleasure is just criminal tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BUY$DRUGS
Same tbh, insane songs, the pleasure is just criminal tbh
try out Lynyrd skynrd, credence clear water revival, and definitely the fucking Doors man holy shit the doors while tripping is some other dimensional shit u can close ur eyes and swear your not on earth listening to Jim Morrison but only while tripping i find sober its just good not insanely crazy cause when we trip we focus more on the music and melody rather then the lyrics so if the lyrics are said in werid mumbo jumbo ways shit still hits hard as hell if the melody and key is on point with the guitars or whatever you prob get what i mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and TsarTsar444
Grateful dead i know its cliche but some great tripping and sober shit tbh like Casey Jones i can bump that in my car going a 100 miles a hour sober

• +1

• Love it
Echoes live at Pompeii might be the best song ever. I can’t listen to it anymore I’ve listened to It too many times. Doesn’t give me the same feeling.

• So Sad
Grateful dead i know its cliche but some great tripping and sober shit tbh like Casey Jones i can bump that in my car going a 100 miles a hour sober
I don't like them much tbh, too much jam rock for my taste, some songs are good tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Here’s a better version of Pompeii

• +1
Echoes live at Pompeii might be the best song ever. I can’t listen to it anymore I’ve listened to It too many times. Doesn’t give me the same feeling.
Fuuarkkkk i hate that feeling ngl, wish it never happened brutal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14323
try out Lynyrd skynrd, credence clear water revival, and definitely the fucking Doors man holy shit the doors while tripping is some other dimensional shit u can close ur eyes and swear your not on earth listening to Jim Morrison but only while tripping i find sober its just good not insanely crazy cause when we trip we focus more on the music and melody rather then the lyrics so if the lyrics are said in werid mumbo jumbo ways shit still hits hard as hell if the melody and key is on point with the guitars or whatever you prob get what i mean
How do you listen to the music, with headphones or large speakers? While tripping

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It looks here like no one showed up at their concert....
It was on purpose, to get a better sound from it bouncing of from the stadium

• Hmm...
How do you listen to the music, with headphones or large speakers? While tripping
w friends then the speaker alone headphones or large speakers but if im in a shitty situation i can make do with my phone or computer once i start peaking above 250ug i cant even look at my phone or anything so spotify just takes me through it and ive discovered alot of cool 60s bands and music that way

• Love it
It was on purpose, to get a better sound from it bouncing of from the stadium
this guy lmao doesn’t understand the purpose of the empty concert 😂😂

• JFL
w friends then the speaker alone headphones or large speakers but if im in a shitty situation i can make do with my phone or computer once i start peaking above 250ug i cant even look at my phone or anything so spotify just takes me through it and ive discovered alot of cool 60s bands and music that way

Thoughts on this band and this album? I found it beautiful on it own and while tripping, give them a listen

• +1
  • Hmm...

Thoughts on this band and this album? I found it beautiful on it own and while tripping, give them a listen

its alright sober i will def listen to it tripping and i already know ill vibe out to it

• Love it
its alright sober i will def listen to it tripping and i already know ill vibe out to it
Recommend me some good music/albums that are good sober and on acid

• Hmm...
incel trait you know every song lyric from every album

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and GripMaxxing