PinkMirror: post your results. It tells you all your facial measurements and details.

I wonder how my PSL score might be affected if I were to have thinner lips. Are yours bigger or thinner than mine?
View attachment 1813773View attachment 1813774View attachment 1813778
Seems equally big, I have smaller upper lip tho compared to lower lip
C91791F4 2C3C 4C02 BA35 A01D4958A0B7

ABDC031F D9DB 4BA6 9473 656416CF1F89

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
35D30C5D B477 4B5D BADB 056AA0043078

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, wollet2, Deleted member 19174 and 5 others
Are you prettyboymaxxing?
I want to have both pretty features and masculine features, so I'd like to maestheticmax I guess. Why do you ask?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I want to have both pretty features and masculine features, so I'd like to maestheticmax I guess. Why do you ask?
The diamond face shape description sounds like you could prettyboymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
full lips are good if u actually have bones, if you dont have bones it makes u look liek a fishcuck

View attachment 1813643
View attachment 1813644
mogged ovalface cel

how the fuk do you see the other shit?
View attachment 1813636View attachment 1813637

It says my best (5/5 stars) trait is how much my eyebrows extend horizontally beyond the outer edges of my eyes
View attachment 1813646

And says my worst (2/5 stars) trait is how big my lower lip vertically is compared to my upper one
View attachment 1813647

I guess that’s true idk tho
Seems like they’re throwing out 10s at everyone

Prob Reddit tier rating
DB702D83 4971 499B B0AF AD97DAFF5AE7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, germanlooks, Prettyboy and 2 others
It gave me an 8.7 :feelswah:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: germanlooks, thecel and Xangsane
Face Beauty Score
Masculinity Score
Analysis of face is completed with a face score of 8.69 out of 10 and found you are beautiful and attractive. You are very masculine, with great features of sexual dimorphism. In this report you can see your overall beauty score, face shape and detailed breakup of your facial features.

Do you know what makes you attractive? Your best features are Nose Width, Eye-To-Brow Outside Margin, Chin Angle and Mouth Length. Also you may want to know your features that needs special attention. Your features that requires improvements are Eye Canthal Tilt, Upper-Lip Width and Nose Angle.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and germanlooks
lawton-face-beauty-score.jpg

Do you know what makes you attractive? Your best features are Chin Angle, Nose Angle, Philtrum Length and Eyebrow Curvature. Also you may want to know your features that needs special attention. Your features that requires improvements are Nose Width, Eye Canthal Tilt, Eye-To-Brow Outside Margin, Upper-Lip Width, Mouth Length, Lower-Lip Width, Interocular Distance, Eyebrow Thickness, Eye-To-EyeBrow Margin, Gap between EyeBrows, Eye External Distance and Jaw Width.

lawton-face-score-jaw-average-angle.jpg

lawton-face-score-brow-average-length.jpg

lawton-face-score-nose-length.jpg

lawton-face-score-chin-length.jpg

lawton-face-score-brow-external-distance.jpg

lawton-face-score-face-cheek-width.jpg

lawton-face-score-eye-average-length.jpg

lawton-face-score-brow-internal-distance.jpg
I got a better rating score than this ogre

What did you get
With one pic 10/10 both
With another one 9.99/10 and 10/10
With a third pic 9.2 or so/10 and 10/10

It seems to be cope tho if even blackop2cel gets 8.8/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Xangsane
With one pic 10/10 both
With another one 9.99/10 and 10/10
With a third pic 9.2 or so/10 and 10/10

It seems to be cope tho if even blackop2cel gets 8.8/10
massive cope site

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and germanlooks
This tool is bs.

Bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Xangsane
The beauty retouch tool made my jaw narrower and chin pointier :lul:

• JFL
Lol

• +1
I got 8.7 out of ten
is that good for a not fully developed 16 yr old?

• +1
Used a different photo and got a 10, this site is bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Xangsane
Analysis of face is completed with a face score of 9.97 out of 10 and found you are exceptionally beautiful. You are very masculine, with great features of sexual dimorphism. In this report you can see your overall beauty score, face shape and detailed breakup of your facial features.

Your face shape is triangle. Your face shape similar to an inverted triangle; a notable broad forehead with a small chin. The chin does not have a pointy appearance. The hairline is either straight across the forehead or slightly rounded around the edge of the line. All in all, chiseled angular cuts is the key quality here.

What do you think about this discription @Xangsane

• +1
Bro they gave my friend a 0.3 💀

• So Sad
Analysis of face is completed with a face score of 9.97 out of 10 and found you are exceptionally beautiful. You are very masculine, with great features of sexual dimorphism. In this report you can see your overall beauty score, face shape and detailed breakup of your facial features.

Your face shape is triangle. Your face shape similar to an inverted triangle; a notable broad forehead with a small chin. The chin does not have a pointy appearance. The hairline is either straight across the forehead or slightly rounded around the edge of the line. All in all, chiseled angular cuts is the key quality here.

What do you think about this discription @Xangsane
Seems fair but the ratings seem bluepilled. You are dimorphic and maesthetic which could explain why your ratings are very high. What do you consider your face shape to be?
Did you also get a high score in oblong?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
Seems fair but the ratings seem bluepilled. You are dimorphic and maesthetic which could explain why your ratings are very high. What do you consider your face shape to be?
Heart shape or diamond I think. It was more heart shaped when I was younger.
Did you also get a high score in oblong?
In a few photos yes.

• +1
Ain't no fucking way bro (can't post the other results cause I'm broke af) I'm not handsome at all
Screenshot 20220807 194903

This is PinkMirror.com. It is a site where you register for free and upload your face. You will get an attractiveness score and a full face analysis.

Here is a sample of my results:
View attachment 1813607View attachment 1813608View attachment 1813609View attachment 1813610
Lol
This site is retarded, rated me 2 star on everything but still gave me a 10?

I'm 10/10 on the masculinity score.
yet everyone says I look like a cuck. :feelswah: