PINKPILL FOIDS SAY IM A PEDO CRIMINAL

Deleted member 19948

Deleted member 19948

Silver
Here original post :
https://thepinkpill.co/+General/post/7eh/moid-invader-iactuallydoknow-from-the-looksmax

So basically a few days ago I went to that femcel shithole aka THE PINKPILL.CO and I actually made a post with the intent of roasting the fuck out of those subhuman pajeetas over there

Here is the post which was later deleted ..I wasn't even serious at all here absolute kek ..if you read it , you will know I was absolutely 100 percent sarcastic , no way on earth I'm gonna simp for subhuman pajeeta curries ..some of you know how much I despise them ..

Screenshot 20220617 024458

Also one more thing , foids like these also get triggered when you talk about pedo shit so I might have gone a but overboard with this too

Screenshot 20220617 024934

Again I don't know if you know me , but I was absolutely kidding with this shit ..so I later made a post again regarding this post on that pinkpill site which was later deleted basically saying that 'i was kidding with this shit and subhuman pajeetas should know their place'
Screenshot 20220617 024101

Now to the lurking foids here and especially you 'MARYAM' yes you ugly Pakistani pajeeta subhuman bitch and to the other foids over on the pinkpill forum do you think I'm crazy or mentally challenged ??how on earth will I even want to rape 12 year old that too 'curry' girls ..Im no Chad but I do get matches on dating apps so I'm far from a creep ..I DO NOT have to resort to other methods ..I'm celibate because of mostly mental reasons tbh ...I come to your website to laugh at you , to laugh at women for being the INFERIOR beings they are ..and to trigger them ..THAT IS MY ONLY MOTIVE ...let's say I DID wanna rape a foid , then why the hell WOULD I WASTE THAT ONE CHANCE ON RAPING AN UGLY CURRY FOID??!!Delusion at its peak

tagging some people @Xangsane @Octillionaire3 @Mogpogs @currylightskin @FailedNormieManlet @PrinterAndFaxMachin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20327, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Zylk and 4 others
Here original post :
https://thepinkpill.co/+General/post/7eh/moid-invader-iactuallydoknow-from-the-looksmax

So basically a few days ago I went to that femcel shithole aka THE PINKPILL.CO and I actually made a post with the intent of roasting the fuck out of those subhuman pajeetas over there

Here is the post which was later deleted ..I wasn't even serious at all here absolute kek ..if you read it , you will know absolutely a 100 percent sarcastic , no way on earth I'm gonna simp for subhuman pajeeta curries ..some of you know how much I despise them ..

View attachment 1736403

Also one more thing , foids like these also get triggered when you talk about pedo shit so I might have gone a but overboard with this too

View attachment 1736411

Again I don't know if you know me , but I was absolutely kidding with this shit ..so I later made a post again regarding this post on that pinkpill site which was later deleted basically saying that 'i was kidding with this shit and subhuman pajeetas should know their place'
View attachment 1736413

Now to the lurking foids here and especially you 'MARYAM' yes you ugly Pakistani pajeeta subhuman bitch and to the other foids over on the pinkpill forum do you think I'm crazy or mentally challenged ??how on earth will I even want to rape 12 year old that too 'curry' girls ..Im no Chad but I do get matches on dating apps so I'm far from a creep ...I come to your website to laugh at you , to laugh at women for being the INFERIOR beings they are ..and to trigger them ..THAT IS MY ONLY MOTIVE ...let's say I DID wanna rape a foid , then why the hell WOULD I WASTE THAT ONE CHANCE ON RAPING AN UGLY CURRY FOID??!!Delusion at its peak

tagging some people @Xangsane @Octillionaire3 @Mogpogs @currylightskin @FailedNormieManlet @PrinterAndFaxMachin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Erik-Jón, Zylk and 2 others

Some of them are really subhuman and know about our terms cause they are fixated on us and lurk our spaces ..I had a war with a subhuman foid from r/inceltear ..she was calling me incel while she looked like this

I later caller her a fugly bitch and she chimped out like most of her r/inceltear femcel buddies ..and they tried delusionmaxxing her by saying 'no you are actually very pretty he has such a bad personality ' and went into the usual 'he must have a small peen' bs which is ironic cause I have a big dick but I couldn't comment cause my account was banned for harrasment apparently

..typical female shit you know I'll search the post and tag you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, currylightskin, Erik-Jón and 10 others
Their forum is so bad, how can you even post there. It just looks like reddit, typical subhuman women

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 20327, Zylk and 2 others
Here original post :

Here is the post which was later deleted ..I wasn't even serious at all here absolute kek ..if you read it , you will know I was absolutely 100 percent sarcastic , no way on earth I'm gonna simp for subhuman pajeeta curries ..some of you know how much I despise them ..

View attachment 1736403

View attachment 1736411

View attachment 1736413

Now to the lurking foids here and especially you 'MARYAM' yes you ugly Pakistani pajeeta subhuman bitch and to the other foids over on the pinkpill forum do you think I'm crazy or mentally challenged ??how on earth will I even want to rape 12 year old that too 'curry' girls ..Im no Chad but I do get matches on dating apps so I'm far from a creep ..I DO NOT have to resort to other methods ..I'm celibate because of mostly mental reasons tbh ...I come to your website to laugh at you , to laugh at women for being the INFERIOR beings they are ..and to trigger them ..THAT IS MY ONLY MOTIVE ...let's say I DID wanna rape a foid , then why the hell WOULD I WASTE THAT ONE CHANCE ON RAPING AN UGLY CURRY FOID??!!Delusion at its peak

Im caging that everyone on this site has an account there, even I made a pinkpill account

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Zylk and 3 others
I'm mean some 12 year old girls are sexually mature... (joking)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
Im caging that everyone on this site has an account there, even I made a pinkpill account
Holy shit this FEMINA bitch is so fixated on this forum

Made another post

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
Holy shit this FEMINA bitch is so fixated on this forum

Made another post

jfl they literally live rent free

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 19948
Lol. I thought it was someone else larping as you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and FailedNormieManlet
Bruh this is literally her looksmatch, a soycuck. :forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220616-235000_FaceApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220616-235000_FaceApp.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Zeruel, alriodai and 6 others
Here original post :

View attachment 1736403

View attachment 1736411

View attachment 1736413

Dude you're in love with Maryam. Just admit it. You wanna get with her. And take her picture. You probably hug your pillow to sleep every night pretending it's her.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 1901
Crazy how these landwhales have the nerve to make fun of a man's hairlines when it looks like the norwood reaper raped them when they were still in their mothers wombs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Legit. Age of consent laws were invented by feminist jews to get rid of competition.
age of consent should be 15 yo for females and 16 yo for males. btw how old are the females in this picture, they look as if they are in their 20's

age of consent should be 15 yo for females and 16 yo for males. btw how old are the females in this picture, they look as if they are in their 20's
View attachment 1736863
I got that pic from my old archives, but I believe they were one of Elliot Rodger's targets when he went ER.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 1901
View attachment 1736863
damnnn
forget 15 even 18 to 29 is close to being socially unacceptable now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It isn't about that. You just sound like a schzoid when you act like every problem you've faced is from the jews :feelshaha:."I shit myself, it was the jews"! :feelskek:
Nah, bro. If I shit myself, I own it. We talking about laws and global affairs and those typically are ran by Jews. Females were given their legal rights by JEWS. You can even look it up, the first feminists were Jewish women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 16369
What do Jews do?
Start with watching The Greatest Story Never Told and Europa: The Last Battle on goyimtv.tv. There's so much shit they did that it's hard to type it all. They pretty much escaped from being Egyptians' slaves and took over the world with their banking techniques. They got rich after betraying Napolean who wanted to convert them into Christianity and got rich AF. The Rothschilds are the richest Jewish family in the world that runs all the banks thru the centralized Jewish Worldwide banking system. They started and funded both World Wars on both sides, like usual, to win every time. They want to establish a New World Order where they control the world and all the goyim (Non-Jews such as ourselves) in order to enslave us cause they see us as nothing more than mere cattle who are born to serve and worship them. You can read all of this in the Talmud if you knew how to read Hebrew. This is just the tip of the iceberg and I have Terabytes of data about Jews and their plot for world domination. It's a huge time-sink and rabbit hole, but completely worth every second of learning about our enslavement.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16369
Nah, bro. If I shit myself, I own it. We talking about laws and global affairs and those typically are ran by Jews. Females were given their legal rights by JEWS. You can even look it up, the first feminists were Jewish women.
No they weren't. It's just that among the first prominent feminists there were many Jews. WASP women who hated drunkenness were the first feminists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
No they weren't. It's just that among the first prominent feminists there were many Jews. WASP women who hated drunkenness were the first feminists.
The point still stands that the white women got it from the Jews brainwashing them. No woman wakes up one day and think "Huh, my life sucks and I'm oppressed" for no reason whatsoever. It has to be pushed onto them cause women are too stupid to think critically about things without others helping them. Also, don't you find it weird how everywhere there is a civil right's movement, a lot of Jews are overrepresented and usually involved in ALL of them? They're only 2% of the global population yet still dominate in those types of fields and banking?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 19499

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 19948
Here original post :

View attachment 1736403

View attachment 1736411

View attachment 1736413

@luljankybo for context

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
jfl they literally live rent free
@I actually do know you should get her to meet up with the curry form mogger @FailedNormieManlet he will dominate maryams little curry vagina and set her st8 and take one for the team cos god knows ain’t nobody gonna fuck poojeeta

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19948 and FailedNormieManlet
LMAO that website is so dead and the UI looks like dogshit :lul::lul::lul: