Pinning hgh: day 8

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
Did 5iu, dosing is more consistent of course. My 2 inch drawing needles will come on wednesday which will help drawing the near finished reconstituted vials (they are still well within the range of usability).

One thing I've noticed with injecting though, is that with larger volumes like my 0.5ml, I get a raised lump on the left side of my stomach. This doesn't occur when injecting on the right side for some reason. Might be due to less fat there, could someone explain though?

I feel the same effects as usual. My feet were swollen on day 3 and they're fine now. I've noticed more frequently occuring pains around my body, specifically below and above my knee, my thighs, and my wrists/forearms.

That's it, I'm not expecting to see growth so soon (impossible anyway at this point in time) but I'll see in the future.

@MA_ascender

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@org3cel.RR

@Rigged

@truecel12

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, jordanisbetterthanu, mathis and 4 others
Did 5iu, dosing is more consitent of course. My 2 inch drawing needles will come on wednesday which will help drawing the near finished reconstituted vials (they are still well within the range of usability).

One thing I've noticed with injecting though, is that with larger volumes like my 0.5ml, I get a raised lump on the left side of my stomach. This doesn't occur when injecting on the right side for some reason. Might be due to less fat there, could someone explain though?

I feel the same effects as usual. My feet were swollen on day 3 and they're fine now. I've noticed more frequently occuring pains arounf my body, specifically below and above my knee, my thighs, and my wrists/forearms.

That's it, I'm not expecting to see growth so soon (impossible anyway at this point in time) but I'll see in the future.

@MA_ascender

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@org3cel.RR

@Rigged

@truecel12
the pain is good it means your bones are growing

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and wastedspermcel
you might be pushing too deep perhaps due to less fat like you say, consider quad injections instead
I feel the same effects as usual. My feet were swollen on day 3 and they're fine now. I've noticed more frequently occuring pains arounf my body, specifically below and above my knee, my thighs, and my wrists/forearms.
perhaps low estrogen, perhaps growth, check bloodwork

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, org3cel.RR and wastedspermcel
Yooooo the growing pains are a good sign

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, wastedspermcel and org3cel.RR
you might be pushing too deep perhaps due to less fat like you say, consider quad injections instead
my right side doesn't have this issue tbh, maybe I'll just stick to that. Or it could be coincidence and I injected like a retard on the days where I did my left side.
perhaps low estrogen, perhaps growth, check bloodwork
Doubt it, 5 months ago my E2 was 23pgml, granted I did use arimidex for 2 months but I should still check

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
A bump is permissible I suppose:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
tag me in the future please

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel