Pissbottlemaxxing

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice
We have to pissbottlemaxx. I actually had a great collection of pissbottles quite recently. You need to show off your urine in order to insert fear and dominance over other people. Pissbottles are also a great weapon. You can swing them around and attack people with your pissbottle and spread urine all around you. You can even isolate testosterone from your own piss. Pissbottlemaxxing is a great tool in order to become successful in life. You will be able to conquer all areas in life just by pissing in bottles. I might make a tutorial about it, perhaps even stream it and show off my great collection.

@rightfulcel

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21044, RopeMaxxed and 3 others
I had a huge collection of piss bottles and I accidentally left the cap open and spilled it all over the fucking rug.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, RopeMaxxed, 5.5psl and 2 others
You niggas are nasty

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
I had a huge collection of piss bottles and I accidentally left the cap open and spilled it all over the fucking rug.
I remember someone made a thread about it, was that you?

Nah man why did it have to come to this.
I just wanted to have a cute girlfriend who loves me and accept‘s me for who I am.
But here I am reading about bozos storing fucking piss in their bottles on a looksmaxxing forum, 10 minutes before my break is over and I have to go back to wageslaving.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, rooman, gribsufer1 and 4 others
Piss enthusiasts unite

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
I had a friend who used to do this, he'd also go the extra step and freeze it

• +1
I will find a way to sell piss bottles

• +1
You can put your piss to your scalp to block dht too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, LastGerman, Deleted member 21531 and 2 others
I just wanted to have a cute girlfriend who loves me and accept‘s me for who I am.
But here I am reading about bozos storing fucking piss in their bottles on a looksmaxxing forum, 10 minutes before my break is over and I have to go back to wageslaving.
It is what it is.

I always knew I would remain InCel, it has become a reality, as expected.
So, JFL at myself.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
It is what it is.

I always knew I would remain InCel, it has become a reality, as expected.
So, JFL at myself.
Sometimes I ask myself what would‘ve happened if I was born during earlier times.
Like how I would’ve been treated and how I would‘ve developed correctly without moutbreathing and excessive xenostrogens during my infantile years.

I will find a way to sell piss bottles

I was also thinking about it. We can open up a piss bottle business where we can sell our piss bottles. Perhaps there can also be a bit of variety. Someone can only drink a lot of coke and then he will releave himself by pissing in a lot of bottles. Someone else will only drink orange juice and piss in bottles while another on is just drinking water.
There can also be piss bottles rotting away for months. Some piss bottles can even be used as lethal weapons.

You can put your piss to your scalp to block dht too

Piss bottles are truly a magical tool that can be used in a lot of different ways.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27219
I was also thinking about it. We can open up a piss bottle business where we can sell our piss bottles. Perhaps there can also be a bit of variety. Someone can only drink a lot of coke and then he will releave himself by pissing in a lot of bottles. Someone else will only drink orange juice and piss in bottles while another on is just drinking water.
There can also be piss bottles rotting away for months. Some piss bottles can even be used as lethal weapons.

Just imagine. Rare green piss on sale!
We gotta do this shit

• +1

Pissing in bottles is way more profitable. Females will actually try to stop you, pissing in bottles.

• JFL
Pissing in bottles is way more profitable. Females will actually try to stop you, pissing in bottles.
Actually women were the first one‘s that had the idea to piss in bottles and sell it to simps.

Actually women were the first one‘s that had the idea to piss in bottles and sell it to simps.

If it works for them, it should also work for us. We will pissbottlemaxx into the next level of existence.

• Woah