pissed off karen because I dont have a car and dont want to work overnights for 10/hr

soulless_npc

soulless_npc

angels & demons
Screenshot 20240506 2227162

she wouldn't have been a bitch about it if I was chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Zonar, beypazarisoda0 and 5 others
just become manic so they feel bad, thats what happenend for me to get fired but since I'm fine now I can always go back, since I wasnt a bad employee just not sane.

• +1
Reactions: ominion, aleksander and soulless_npc
just become manic so they feel bad, thats what happenend for me to get fired but since I'm fine now I can always go back, since I wasnt a bad employee just not sane.
it's like the zillionth shit labor job I've had I'm growing weary of warehouses and shit

i just don't wanna work overnights then even if I ever can have a social life I can't have it. and this shit is far and I have no car. also wage is poverty

View attachment 2902344
she wouldn't have been a bitch about it if I was chad
You cannot let people talk to you like that. Calling you a joke. She's not your mother or aunt, and she's not one of your friends fucking around with you.

You ought to talk to her about that in person. Shouldn't have responded to the text at all. Anyways if someone in her position ever talks to you like that in person, calls you a name, you gotta call them out immediately and not let them finish what they were saying to you until they acknowledge that they aren't to do it again.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Chintuck22, aleksander and 2 others
You cannot let people talk to you like that. Calling you a joke. She's not your mother or aunt, and she's not one of your friends fucking around with you.

You ought to talk to her about that in person. Shouldn't have responded to the text at all. Anyways if someone in her position ever talks to you like that in person, calls you a name, you gotta call them out immediately and not let them finish what they were saying to you until they acknowledge that they aren't to do it again.
she's a mtb bitch in an office. the other girl was a bitch to me too. nothing more demoralizing than being a slave while the bitches who work in the office make more money than you do ruining your body and then you get this kinda shit just bc you're not hot stuf to them. but yea in any other context I try to shut girls/women like this down

• +1
Reactions: Charisma, Lefty Rankin and aleksander
she's a mtb bitch in an office. the other girl was a bitch to me too. nothing more demoralizing than being a slave while the bitches who work in the office make more money than you do ruining your body and then you get this kinda shit just bc you're not hot stuf to them. but yea in any other context I try to shut girls/women like this down
You shouldnt let a women speak to you like that tho

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and soulless_npc
You shouldnt let a women speak to you like that tho
nope not if you ever want to be the kind of guy they allow in their vajayjay sad but true

I've been a soulless sexless worker drone abused dog for years I swear I'm saving my money and going to become an expat and live in a hut on a beach in SEA or south america in a yr

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pale God and Esteban1997
nope not if you ever want to be the kind of guy they allow in their vajayjay sad but true

I've been a soulless sexless worker drone abused dog for years I swear I'm saving my money and going to become an expat and live in a hut on a beach in SEA or south america in a yr
well it doesnt seem to be working

dude it literally is his fault, have u mfs ever worked a job before?:lul: this is nothing

This nigga told his boss an hour prior to his shift at night 😭😭😭

What Job do u work? Is it essential job? Do u enjoy it? Is 10 an hour good in your country?
my last job was an essential worker working in a warehouse no 10 an hour is terrible especially to work in a warehouse. warehouses are absolute shit

But I didn't finish college so i don't have a BA or anything that leverages into a career ATM all I have is an associates degree which is useless.

Last edited:
This nigga told his boss an hour prior to his shift at night 😭😭😭
When you've done enough of this shit you just don't care anymore clearly u haven't and you're a fool if you settle for the lowest paying hardest working position over and over again I'd rather work for a small business than put money in the pockets of big corporate capitalists who just pimp out your labor while paying lowest possible wage all warehouses etc are always the same it doesn't matter where you go

Last edited:
baby come to london come chill with real albanian

my last job was an essential worker working in a warehouse no 10 an hour is terrible especially to work in a warehouse. warehouses are absolute shit

But I didn't finish college so i don't have a BA or anything that leverages into a career ATM all I have is an associates degree which is useless.
I don't understand what an associates degree is, so can't comment, but why do you work? Like what is your endgame, your north star? Also how old r u?

I don't understand what an associates degree is, so can't comment, but why do you work? Like what is your endgame, your north star? Also how old r u?
I work because I have to eat pay rent and I want to travel at some point. My endgame is to have sex before death and maybe have a gf / wife and a job that doesn't make me wish for death every day but I feel it's more likely I will get killed before these things happen so I'm gonna start living every day like it's my last day alive

An associates degree is a meme 2 year degree for kids out of high school who don't want to go to 4 year college. 15 years ago it actually meant something today it holds little more value than a high school diploma

I'm 30

I work because I have to eat pay rent and I want to travel at some point. My endgame is to have sex before death and maybe have a gf / wife and a job that doesn't make me wish for death every day but I feel it's more likely I will get killed before these things happen so I'm gonna start living every day like it's my last day alive

An associates degree is a meme 2 year degree for kids out of high school who don't want to go to 4 year college. 15 years ago it actually meant something today it holds little more value than a high school diploma

I'm 30
Ok thanks, so basically you're not doing great but not doing terrible, so you're the same as me and most people here. And most people in the world.

How come with associates degree u work in warehouse? Why not try going independent route like become a personal trainer??

Ok thanks, so basically you're not doing great but not doing terrible, so you're the same as me and most people here. And most people in the world.

How come with associates degree u work in warehouse? Why not try going independent route like become a personal trainer??
That's a good idea I'm training for a marathon maybe I could, get to work with babes in spandex

Because an associates degree means nothing. Even kids who are getting out of college with 4 year degrees are working these kind of jobs because the job market is rigged and they didn't put enough thought into the fact that the employers they want are looking not just at the degree but intern experience and shit. Or they got some dumb creative arts degree. This leaves the trades which I've done a bit of or some certificate training but the trades still suck if you value your health and body just like warehouse shit. If you saw my resume you'd see how many low level positions I've done and even all that experience makes it tough to find a job

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
dude it literally is his fault, have u mfs ever worked a job before?:lul: this is nothing
Doesn't matter if it's his fault. He can't let her revile him. Now if she said to him that what he did was stupid then it would have been alright. Can't say he himself is stupid or a joke though. Doesn't matter the reason for it. Calling a name like that should receive no rapport via text , and a stern and immediate reiteration of terms/understandings in person. Same with being yelled at. Being yelled at with no name calling from a boss still gets them no rapport.

I've supported myself living in about 17 different cities over the past 15 years. So yeah, I'd say I've probably had more jobs or worked for more people than a handful.

• Love it
Reactions: soulless_npc
Doesn't matter if it's his fault. He can't let her revile him. Now if she said to him that what he did was stupid then it would have been alright. Can't say he himself is stupid or a joke though. Doesn't matter the reason for it. Calling a name like that should receive no rapport via text , and a stern and immediate reiteration of terms/understandings in person. Same with being yelled at. Being yelled at with no name calling from a boss still gets them no rapport.

I've supported myself living in about 17 different cities over the past 15 years. So yeah, I'd say I've probably had more jobs or worked for more people than a handful.
You let them walk all over you at any point they'll be walking all over you for the rest of your life because you take on the psychological identity of a wuss and you don't even realize you have the power to stand up for yourself and not take the shit anymore. treat anything a woman says as if it's a child saying it. they disrespect you and they're fucking and sucking some other guy who doesn't let them disrespect him just keep that in mind

"Muh patriarchy" no women have gotten way too comfortable with this kind of shit. U can't force people to respect you no but you can sure as shit establish boundaries. You treat me like shit I won't work for you simple as that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
how old is she?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox

you should know then if ur young u dont have the privilege of not tolerating disrespect, he shouldnt say anything and keep his job, its a lesson. Ive dealt with wayy worse for being late and shit, she didnt even say anything that bad to him.

• JFL
you should know then if ur young u dont have the privilege of not tolerating disrespect, he shouldnt say anything and keep his job, its a lesson. Ive dealt with wayy worse for being late and shit, she didnt even say anything that bad to him.
yeah!! keep your head down young man and let bitches younger then you boss you around. keep quiet. become one with the soy. back to the gulag with ye! it's all you're good for. they'll surely respect you more just because you're good at following orders

Last edited:
try flirting with them, when I had female managers I could always get away with shit just because I called them mesmerising or pretty or some bullshit like that
happy new game GIF by Funimation

• +1
He doesn't have to necessarily "lose" his job. If he's clever enough he can navigate the situation asserting himself while making it hard for her to fire him. And getting fired through trial and error to learn this now is worth far more than keeping his job.

What is his job worth anyways in the long term? Not to belittle him at all, but what's the job really worth? If she's able to conveniently fire him over asserting himself with something like this then he's obviously not in a position where he's currently able, probably because of his age, to glean anything further from the job but wages. Experience he could be getting elsewhere could be invaluable.

Wages alone aren't worth it when you're young and single. Not at any point in life really, if you want to live long.

• +1
He doesn't have to necessarily "lose" his job. If he's clever enough he can navigate the situation asserting himself while making it hard for her to fire him. And getting fired through trial and error to learn this now is worth far more than keeping his job.

What is his job worth anyways in the long term? Not to belittle him at all, but what's the job really worth? If she's able to conveniently fire him over asserting himself with something like this then he's obviously not in a position where he's currently able, probably because of his age, to glean anything further from the job but wages. Experience he could be getting elsewhere could be invaluable.

Wages alone aren't worth it when you're young and single. Not at any point in life really, if you want to live long.
I hadn't even started yet. I had second thoughts after realizing how low it pays and the distance involved and according to employee reviews it's a shithouse just like every other warehouse job I've had.

Ofc wages alone aren't worth it when you're young and single and not getting laid. Who gives a shit about extra money when you can't even resolve your personal domestic problems. Even tho I'm turning 30 and a virgin. I've lost jobs just bc I assert myself to ppl like this and won't stand abuse on top of labor and low pay after all the shit I've been thru. Maybe I'm arrogant but u have to draw the line somewhere.

Last edited:
it's like the zillionth shit labor job I've had I'm growing weary of warehouses and shit

i just don't wanna work overnights then even if I ever can have a social life I can't have it. and this shit is far and I have no car. also wage is poverty
minimum wage = minimum efficiency. Fuck these exploitative employers

• Love it
yeah!! keep your head down young man and let bitches younger then you boss you around. keep quiet. become one with the soy. back to the gulag with ye! it's all you're good for. they'll surely respect you more just because you're good at following orders
shes older than him lol, also she was mad for a valid reason

so you're the same as me and most people here
Nigga you're earning 500k a year saying this to a guy working in a warehouse for poverty change

Tatum

• +1
Nigga you're earning 500k a year saying this to a guy working in a warehouse for poverty change

View attachment 2903766
Wtf does he do?

And no not anymore that's why I blew it off I want something better either better pay for same work or equal pay for less work I've been thru this shit a million times

Wtf does he do?

And no not anymore that's why I blew it off I want something better either better pay for same work or equal pay for less work I've been thru this shit a million times
Investment banking or some shit

• WTF
cushy desk job no comparison whatsoever
What I meant was we both seen as low value largely due to circumstances and both got financial worries thar force us to make uncomfortable decisions

• Hmm...
What I meant was we both seen as low value largely due to circumstances and both got financial worries thar force us to make uncomfortable decisions
i don't have a college degree a well paying career all of my employment has been low profile nor am I attractive so yeah. the only bright side is I can pass for under 25 at 30 depending on who I'm talking to and since I missed out on sex so far in my life I guess I'll just maxx what I can and take advantage of it and be a lying psychopath. just like women and chads are lol

Last edited:
You can't just tell her to kill herself and then get a job somewhere else? How hard would that be?

• JFL
You can't just tell her to kill herself and then get a job somewhere else? How hard would that be?
that's what I did, just was a little more polite about it lol