Pitchblack eyebrows with brown hair - mogger combo?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Would dying medium brown eyebrows to dark brown / black increase sex appeal?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
No its about eye color

I might try that tbh.

I might try that tbh.
Go the idea from justin bieber, looks good tbh

Justin bieber 2013 justin bieber 1

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14978
might look aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 11770
might look aspie
we'll see, I think you're supposed to only leave the coloring agent in for a short time otherwise it become excessively black and you need to wait a few days for the color to fade a little

Yes see Darrel Jones

could look good or bad depending on the density, thickness and the shape of the eyebrows

He looks fkin retarded with that combo, but I think it would benefit people with light eyes. In his case I think he should have his natural hair color.
No Eyebrows should always be black in color

And combined with brown hair it looks natural and good, even better than with black hair because brown>black hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16046
Cope. Black hair is far better. Black is a dominant trait so ofc this makes black hair better than any hair color.
Brown hair mogs Black hair because its much more rare and an eurocentric feature.

However both are fine and hair color barely matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770 and Deleted member 15305
Cope. Black hair is far better. Black is a dominant trait so ofc this makes black hair better than any hair color.
Screenshot 20211223 120324 comgoogleandroidyoutube

@ecstazy brown hair + black Eyebrows is the ideal combination

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
looks ethnic

Maxilla_animation.gif

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16046 and Deleted member 11770
Rare doesn't = better.

Disagree. Black brows and hair is ideal. There's a reason nearly every Chad superhero is drawn with pitch black hair

View attachment 1454841View attachment 1454843

If someone's white they should dye their hair black. Simply a much more mogger of a contrast than if it was brown.

ESPECIALLY do this if you are pale
Idk I think this actually depends heavily on your phenotype. I couldn't imagine superman or henry cavill with brown hair, but on the other hand, justin bieber or brad pitt would just looks stupid with black hair

• +1
Idk I think this actually depends heavily on your phenotype. I couldn't imagine superman or henry cavill with brown hair, but on the other hand, justin bieber or brad pitt would just looks stupid with black hair
9838CDB5 EA26 4E76 A001 2CBBFE3A98D0
64F7E2EC DB17 4381 830C C4258CCE9A99

• +1
Rare doesn't = better.
It does though. Same as with blue/green eyes. Especially if you consider that almost 90% of the world's population has black hair, you will stand out with brown hair. Moreover brown hair is a eurocentric feature and thus automatically signals higher status & wealth.
Disagree. Black brows and hair is ideal. There's a reason nearly every Chad superhero is drawn with pitch black hair

View attachment 1454841View attachment 1454843

If someone's white they should dye their hair black. Simply a much more mogger of a contrast than if it was brown.

ESPECIALLY do this if you are pale
FaceApp 1640260210211

Would look better and wealthier with brown hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Frank Jack
I think you proved the point
That black hair is better, yes I did

It does though. Same as with blue/green eyes. Especially if you consider that almost 90% of the world's population has black hair, you will stand out with brown hair. Moreover brown hair is a eurocentric feature and thus automatically signals higher status & wealth.

View attachment 1454900

Would look better and wealthier with brown hair.
Caging at that brown hair Btuce Wayne. You gotta be trolling

That black hair is better, yes I did
No
Caging at that brown hair Btuce Wayne. You gotta be trolling
It doesn't make sense to argue over this.

Brown hair is, just like blue/green eyes, rare & eurocentric and thus ideal. Brown hair can be perfectly combined with black Eyebrows.

Brown vs Black hair discussion is kind of pointless because they are both good colors compared to blonde/grey/ginger/bald .

Just look how hard africans and asians ascend when dyeing their hair brown and getting light contacts like meeks.

Last edited:

• +1
No

Brown hair is, just like blue/green eyes, rare & eurocentric and thus ideal. Brown hair can be perfectly combined with black Eyebrows.

Brown vs Black hair discussion is kind of pointless because they are both good colors compared to blonde/grey/ginger/bald .

Just look how hard africans and asians ascend when dyeing their hair brown and getting light contacts like meeks.
Would you recommend dying brown hair and black eyebrows if ginger-ish with green/blue eyes? I can dm pics if you want.

• +1
No

Black hair >>> brown hair. Black is better and a more dominant color.

getting light contacts like meeks.
Meeks doesn't have contacts
Just look how hard africans and asians ascend when dyeing their hair brown
They don't

Would you recommend dying brown hair and black eyebrows if ginger-ish with green/blue eyes? I can dm pics if you want.
Pm me