pitt in 1990

GreenHat500

GreenHat500

Silver
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Posts
687
Reputation
452
He looks insane here:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Once a gigachad always a gigachad
 
Imagine looking that good as a 26 yo oldcel past his prime
 
he still looked good in his early 40s
 
Chad face and chad voice. It's a wrap.
 
Arvid
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, CopeIsReal, Crowley and 1 other person
Imagine looking that good as a 26 yo oldcel past his prime
Lol 26 is still prime for many men. for example here is Depp as a 26 year old:

Actually most Hollywood actors were still in their prime at 26. Pitt, Depp, Cruise, Momoa, Ben Barnes, Pierce Brosnan, Henry Cavill. etc.... All of them had good bone structure though. All these guys didn't really go out of their prime until around 30-36 depending on the guy.

here is Depp at the age of 41 lol:
 
Last edited:
Lol so in your opinion when are men in their prime?

He did but he wasn't in his prime still then. His prime was from around 25-35. Facially at least. (Body-wise troy was his prime)
17-22 max
this is common sense here
also
1571612230307-png.142175

it's over boyo
lmfao.gif
 
His jaw wasn’t as good. He got implants or something?

interviewer wanted his dick
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
17-22 max
this is common sense here
also
1571612230307-png.142175

it's over boyo
lmfao.gif
You know what, I will agree with you here. I think MOST men are in their prime at around 17-22. But that is MOST men. not all. A large portion of men get better looking around 23-35. OR at the very least they don't get worse looking around that age...

Let's take Pitt for example: Here he is 24 years old: he looks pretty good there but you can't deny that he looks better for example here: ... or the interview where he is 26 above...
 
Last edited:
Men peak in bone mass late 20s
They are not collagenmaxxed at this point anymore tho
 
men get better looking around 23-35.
Sorry but no, beauty is caused by bone, skin and hair, you don't grow bone after your become an adult (unless you go on those heavy roids)
You can at best maintain your looks after you're 20, like you said
Cases of guys looking better in their mid 20's is always due to fat loss
Men peak in bone mass late 20s
I'd like some source on this, and, if it happens at all, how significant it is for your facial appearance lol
Not even mew believe you can change bone after 25
 
Men peak in bone mass late 20s
They are not collagenmaxxed at this point anymore tho
I definitely agree with the poster above that for MOST men and, in fact women, people are in their prime around 17-22. But a large portion of men definitely get better looking around 23-35. Or at least not worse looking than 17-22.
Sorry but no, beauty is caused by bone, skin and hair, you don't grow bone after your become an adult (unless you go on those heavy roids)
You can at best maintain your looks after you're 20, like you said
Cases of guys looking better in their mid 20's is always due to fat loss

I'd like some source on this, and, if it happens at all, how significant it is for your facial appearance lol
Not even mew believe you can change bone after 25
It's also the case that the features get "harder" in late 20s. Men get leaner faces (lose baby fat) without necessarily getting lower body fat at all. Also as you should know, just millimeters of bone can change a whole lot. as the saying goes around PSL "millimeters make models" or something along that way. Just watch these two interviews of Brad Pitt above... are you really telling me that he doesn't look better when he's older?
Men peak in bone mass late 20s
They are not collagenmaxxed at this point anymore tho
In your personal opinion; when do men peak in looks? And do you think it depends or that it's ALWAYS the same certain age, like 17-22 or something? Just curious.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, WannaBeA6 and anthropology pill
It's also the case that the features get "harder" in late 20s. Men get leaner faces (lose baby fat) without necessarily getting lower body fat at all. Also as you should know, just millimeters of bone can change a whole lot. as the saying goes around PSL "millimeters make models" or something along that way. Just watch these two interviews of Brad Pitt above... are you really telling me that he doesn't look better when he's older?
Yep, I agree that Pitt looks better older, I've made this remark here recently
To me he peaked at 30, but you gotta understand, hollywood actors are fucking exceptions, why are you using him as argument lmao

baby fat loss
I heard about this, but where's the evidence that this is a thing?


as the saying goes around PSL "millimeters make models" or something along that way
Yep, they do, but where's the evidence that you grow milimiters of bones in your 20's?
I need data, science on this shit, at least I provided evidence with the collagen thing and Mew's remark
 
Yep, I agree that Pitt looks better older, I've made this remark here recently
To me he peaked at 30, but you gotta understand, hollywood actors are fucking exceptions, why are you using him as argument lmao
It's not only Pitt but pretty much all the other guys I mentioned; " Pitt, Depp, Cruise, Momoa, Ben Barnes, Pierce Brosnan, Henry Cavill. etc.... All of them had good bone structure though. All these guys didn't really go out of their prime until around 30-36 depending on the guy."

Again; Some of these guys might have started their prime around 17-22 but they didn't go out of their prime until around 30-36.

I know many men IRL (not Hollywood) that got better looking around 23-35.

How old are you btw? Just curious.
 
Last edited:
It's not only Pitt but pretty much all the other guys I mentioned; " Pitt, Depp, Cruise, Momoa, Ben Barnes, Pierce Brosnan, Henry Cavill. etc.... All of them had good bone structure though. All these guys didn't really go out of their prime until around 30-36 depending on the guy."

Again; Some of these guys might have started their prime around 17-22 but they didn't go out of their prime until around 30-36.

I know many men IRL (not Hollywood) that got better looking around 23-35.

How old are you btw? Just curious.
Yes they are exceptions, that's why they were paid millions to put their faces on film
I'll leave this as my last argument, it's timestamped


The point is that you'll never look as good as you would've when you were 20, and you'll never has as much contact with prime women as then
Basically all things considered, that was the prime of your life
I'm 26 and you?
 
Last edited:
Yes they, are exceptions, that's why they were paid millions to put their faces on film
I'll leave this as my last argument, it's timestamped

The point is that you'll never look as good as you would've when you were 20, and you'll never has as much contact with prime women as then
Basically all things considered, that was the prime of your life
I'm 26 and you?

I'm 23. But again, I'd say around 10% of men are better looking from around 23-35 than 17-22 if we are talking about white men and if we are talking about all races then around 20% of men.
 
I'm 23. But again, I'd say around 10% of men are better looking from around 23-35 than 17-22 if we are talking about white men and if we are talking about all races then around 20% of men.
just be the 10% then lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
I definitely agree with the poster above that for MOST men and, in fact women, people are in their prime around 17-22. But a large portion of men definitely get better looking around 23-35. Or at least not worse looking than 17-22.

It's also the case that the features get "harder" in late 20s. Men get leaner faces (lose baby fat) without necessarily getting lower body fat at all. Also as you should know, just millimeters of bone can change a whole lot. as the saying goes around PSL "millimeters make models" or something along that way. Just watch these two interviews of Brad Pitt above... are you really telling me that he doesn't look better when he's older?

In your personal opinion; when do men peak in looks? And do you think it depends or that it's ALWAYS the same certain age, like 17-22 or something? Just curious.
depends
if i didnt norwood i would be better looking rn at 28 then at 22 bc my bones and jaw grew
i got more dom in my mid 20s
tbh i have photographic evidence my bones grew although everyone will cope here saying no
i have square jaw now and did not have this before
zygos popped out as well tbh
i took mk4 and liftmaxxed tho
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
depends
if i didnt norwood i would be better looking rn at 28 then at 22 bc my bones and jaw grew
i got more dom in my mid 20s
tbh i have photographic evidence my bones grew although everyone will cope here saying no
i have square jaw now and did not have this before
zygos popped out as well tbh
i took mk4 and liftmaxxed tho
I see.
PS: I Appriciate the posts of yours. And urine ftw! lol
Kind of bad that one can't view you whole profile though :/ (to see your posts)
 
search function maxx
 
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500

Similar threads

vinn98
Replies
5
Views
66
DrunkenSailor
DrunkenSailor
Z
Replies
4
Views
46
americanpakitruvcel
americanpakitruvcel
ESR
Replies
13
Views
135
couragecel
couragecel
Jason Voorhees
Replies
9
Views
175
Light•
Light•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top