pitted acne scars

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Hyperpigmentation is bad but at least it goes away with time. these indented scars tho are brutal cuz they don't go away unless u get professional treatment. It will massively improve ur appearance if u get rid of them. Skinmaxxing should always top ur looksmaxxing priorities.
Screenshot 2020 11 01 at 91522 AM

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-01 at 9.14.13 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-01 at 9.14.13 AM.png
    606.1 KB · Views: 189
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Dermarolling + Tca acid peel.
Ty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 1751, RoundHouse and 1 other person
Ty
It's very effective stuff, but very risky if not done right. Niggas need to be careful with strong chemical peels

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Ty
you should be dermarolling even when you don't have acne scars, it boosts collagen production by 400%

• +1
Reactions: manossarik
It's very effective stuff, but very risky if not done right. Niggas need to be careful with strong chemical peels
I do a Tca peel once per month.
Tca cross method: i take a toothpike and i press on the acnee scar. Some of them are gone now.

Dermarolling is less effective but still work very well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and thickdickdaddy27
Peeling won't be as effective as subcision and fat transfer.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Brad Pitt's acne scars
Images 1

• +1
  • JFL
Barely noticeable in this pic tbh

Acne scars way more noticeable irl compared to pics. You can't see any acne scars in pics or vid for me but irl I have subhuman skin texture... a lot of mild boxcar and rolling scars. Just take a pocket mirror and reflect it in view of the sun to see how bad your skin really looks and how people see you irl...

If your scars show in photos then it's beyond over...

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, BobbyJindalsTwin, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Tret + dermapen should do the trick for mild to moderate scarring

• +1
Acne scars way more noticeable irl compared to pics. You can't see any acne scars in pics or vid for me but irl I have subhuman skin texture... a lot of mild boxcar and rolling scars. Just take a pocket mirror and reflect it in view of the sun to see how bad your skin really looks and how people see you irl...

If your scars show in photos then it's beyond over...
Shit. It's legit. How can I remove the scars?

Shit. It's legit. How can I remove the scars?

Tret, microneedling and fractional lasers (if you can afford them). If you have mild scarring, that should pretty much wipe them out... and give you barrett tier glass skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Tret, microneedling and fractional lasers (if you can afford them). If you have mild scarring, that should pretty much wipe them out... and give you barrett tier glass skin.

laser therapy is the most effective and least risky tbh costs a lot though

i'm getting another surgery this friday

any other things you reccomend, such as diet wise?

bump tca cross for pitted scars also boxcar scars, at least 70 +percent. Subcision (with suction) if your acnes are tethered. Microneedling is a very mild treatment and is for better texture/skin rejuvenation. If a scar left you with a lot of volume loss then sculptra filler is a must , it lasts a lot and during the time it stimulates a lot of collagen.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope and thickdickdaddy27
bump tca cross for pitted scars also boxcar scars, at least 70 +percent. Subcision (with suction) if your acnes are tethered. Microneedling is a very mild treatment and is for better texture/skin rejuvenation. If a scar left you with a lot of volume loss then sculptra filler is a must , it lasts a lot and during the time it stimulates a lot of collagen.
Did you have good results with tca cross? I have boxcar scarring around temple and tethered scars on cheeks, all the videos I've watched agreed with subcision for tethers and tca cross for pitted scars. Fractional lasers are useless for anything that's not surface level yeah?

Did you have good results with tca cross? I have boxcar scarring around temple and tethered scars on cheeks, all the videos I've watched agreed with subcision for tethers and tca cross for pitted scars. Fractional lasers are useless for anything that's not surface level yeah?

I didn't do tca cross , planning to do it. That's what acne.org scars forum says. Plenty of experienced users there vouch for it , but the initial treatment looks like the scar is widening. Yeah non ablative lasers discussed there are useless for scars (good for anti aging i guess) . Phenol Cross seems to be more powerful and no risk for initial widening of scars , but as far as i know people there stick to tca cross.

Tbh everyone that is very serious in reducing scars should visit that forum, you can filter out non effective treatments and phony dermatologists....

I've done around 10 at home treatments with microneedling with lighter lengths and 1.5 to 2 mm for some of my scars and can't see any improvement.

Skin is more vibrant though.