pitymaxxed truecel lands jbs on omegle

cancercell

cancercell

Glock beam turn a white man to an Indian 👁️

• JFL
Reactions: mug
just wheelchair max

hes more nt than me brutal nt pill

@Matthias8272 i made a blackpilled post on reddit ages ago and some mentally ill becky pm’d me and asked for pics i think she was hoping for some bdd chad she could lock down

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
@Matthias8272 i made a blackpilled post on reddit ages ago and some mentally ill becky pm’d me and asked for pics i think she was hoping for some bdd chad she could lock down
I miss incelselfies tbh, IT posted bad things on there and it got nuked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
I miss incelselfies tbh, IT posted bad things on there and it got nuked
i miss all of them tbh. They were what made me blackpilled in the first place. I hate how only gl incels get sympathy from normies and foids. You never see actual incels getting any.

• +1
i miss all of them tbh. They were what made me blackpilled in the first place. I hate how only gl incels get sympathy from normies and foids. You never see actual incels getting any.
I posted on there maybe 3 times never got dms even from fags which you see most guys recieve. The best I had was a weeb foid who probably thought i was asian comment looks aren't what's causing inceldom

• +1
I posted on there maybe 3 times never got dms even from fags which you see most guys recieve. The best I had was a weeb foid who probably thought i was asian comment looks aren't what's causing inceldom
shouldve asked for her snap tbh

• +1
shouldve asked for her snap tbh
I responded something and she didn't respond but it wasn't a question I think I said cope or something. Anyway that doesn't imply she's interested and I'd only do that if she lived in my country and city

• +1
Only works if you are white. A disabled ethnic is just another cockroach that foids don't want to acknowledge in this world.