Pivotal Gymceller Conundrum — NATTY or ROID

Should I gymcel natural or gymmax enhanced?

• Natural!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Enhanced!

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

According to Menno Henselmans’s FFMI calculator (posted by @Anomaly ) , my natural maximum flexed upper arm circumference potential is 37.846 cm or 14.9 in. We all know that 16 inches (40.64 cm) is the BARE MINIMUM arm circumference to be considered impressively muscular.

Should I try to gymcel natty, or should I just hop on roids because my genetic potential is dog shit? My genetics limit (unless I enhance my body using steroids) me from obtaining a desirable physique that I can be satisfied with. Even my natural maximum potential is a shitsique.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
roid obviously, how far are you away from reaching peak natty?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
also whats your bideltoid?

• +1
also whats your bideltoid?

I don’t know how to accurately measure bideltoid breadth by myself. It’s approximately 16.5" (41.91 cm) up to 16.75" (43.18 cm) — old measurements. I’ll soon remeasure with better-accuracy method(s) and post the measurements.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and Anchor_Ship
ngl shit name change

MeeksPilled mogs fuck Ozil jfl
causes too much confusion tho, im white so meekspilled doesnt fit me + anyone on discord would know me as Ozil not MeeksPilled, shouldve done this way earlier

• Woah
Roid all the way, natty training = enhance urself, roids = turn into a totally new person.

but if you are a manlet with a bad frame the risks of Roiding outweigh the benefits

• +1

According to Menno Henselmans’s FFMI calculator (posted by @Anomaly ) , my natural maximum flexed upper arm circumference potential is 37.846 cm or 14.9 in. We all know that 16 inches (40.64 cm) is the BARE MINIMUM arm circumference to be considered impressively muscular.

Should I try to gymcel natty, or should I just hop on roids because my genetic potential is dog shit? My genetics limit (unless I enhance my body using steroids) me from obtaining a desirable physique that I can be satisfied with. Even my natural maximum potential is a shitsique.

It depends on your genetic affinity for the drugs.

If you tolerate and respond very well, the the cost to benefit ratio is in your favour.

However if you get tons of side effects and not much response then its not worth it.

Anyone who tells you steroids are safe and healthy is a fool.

It's best to try with a small dosage of a sensible compound like primobolan or anavar and then reflect on it is this something worth it for you.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back