Places that have no one likeminded as you

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
I've been wanting a specific group of people to do things with lately. And yet I cannot find them; Anywhere.

It's become apparent where I'm at pretty much no one here knows a thing about what I enjoy. It'd be nice to hangout with a group of people that aren't recovering from a hangover all the time or talking about doing drugs after whatever we're doing at the time. (not to mention near everyone just gets on their phones) - Like no dude I don't fucking care about your favorite tiktok meme compilation or wanna talk about new fortnite skins. Some projects I wanna do can be taken from a year and a half to 6 months with two people, but everyone around me don't know anything.

In this city it's drugs, videogames people make fun of everyone (fucking normally, at least) for playing, and soundcloud rap. Not even joking. I don't know if there's a way at this point to find anyone besides just moving to a nicer area, at least when I went to a private school people had some common knowledge. Now people can't read.

I tried a girlfriend at one point and all she talked about was how she hung out with her bestfriend and did "hood rat shit" or threw bricks through her dad's windows with her mom. Every lunch period I had with her she had to vape in the bathroom, and no one wants to kiss that. ITS POINTLESS HERE. They aren't even a 4 on a good day.

Anyone that isn't like what I've said above are just snotty student council kids or worse band kids, that don't even show up to band performances. You couldn't conversate with these people unless you were 100% white I swear to god. Oh, and you know, that one group that hasn't matured past middleschool. Not gonna even bother.

I feel as though there has to be someone but everyone I've asked to help with things just doesn't care or know how to start. And there's no way in hell I'm hanging out with a bunch of wannabe crips. I forgot to mention pretty much everyone here is a pussy or just generally doesn't know how to fight. No one wants to even try. How boring. That takes away half the fun for me.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
nnoone understands me, even the users here dont. this forum will forever be one step behind ME

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and IAMNOTANINCEL

yea but i'm not a loser tho

Cry US a River, loser

Cry US a River, loser
dude what are you even saying all I said was it sucks living in a place where everyones given up on themselves

dude what are you even saying all I said was it sucks living in a place where everyones given up on themselves
Ur Just Not cool enough

I have many Friends, we Talk all the time

writes in turquoise text to feel original

Ur Just Not cool enough

I have many Friends, we Talk all the time
I can fit in with pretty much any group

..and like I said they just wont do anything outside of hanging out or playing videogames
which I don't really like anymore

I can fit in with pretty much any group

..and like I said they just wont do anything outside of hanging out or playing videogames
which I don't really like anymore
If u think u can make Money, you are safely mistaken. There is nothing left to do except chilling

• JFL
Reactions: Fractal Orion and Deleted member
OP is 16yo btw

@Fractal Orion
Making Money is Impossible. If i was you, i would never even try

I've been wanting a specific group of people to do things with lately. And yet I cannot find them; Anywhere.

It's become apparent where I'm at pretty much no one here knows a thing about what I enjoy. It'd be nice to hangout with a group of people that aren't recovering from a hangover all the time or talking about doing drugs after whatever we're doing at the time. (not to mention near everyone just gets on their phones) - Like no dude I don't fucking care about your favorite tiktok meme compilation or wanna talk about new fortnite skins. Some projects I wanna do can be taken from a year and a half to 6 months with two people, but everyone around me don't know anything.

In this city it's drugs, videogames people make fun of everyone (fucking normally, at least) for playing, and soundcloud rap. Not even joking. I don't know if there's a way at this point to find anyone besides just moving to a nicer area, at least when I went to a private school people had some common knowledge. Now people can't read.

I tried a girlfriend at one point and all she talked about was how she hung out with her bestfriend and did "hood rat shit" or threw bricks through her dad's windows with her mom. Every lunch period I had with her she had to vape in the bathroom, and no one wants to kiss that. ITS POINTLESS HERE. They aren't even a 4 on a good day.

Anyone that isn't like what I've said above are just snotty student council kids or worse band kids, that don't even show up to band performances. You couldn't conversate with these people unless you were 100% white I swear to god. Oh, and you know, that one group that hasn't matured past middleschool. Not gonna even bother.

I feel as though there has to be someone but everyone I've asked to help with things just doesn't care or know how to start. And there's no way in hell I'm hanging out with a bunch of wannabe crips. I forgot to mention pretty much everyone here is a pussy or just generally doesn't know how to fight. No one wants to even try. How boring. That takes away half the fun for me.
fall of rome