Plan for Penis growth/ general masculinity expansion

Jayjay0001

Jayjay0001

German Power
Yo guys, i will turn 16. I am a male and would like to apply DHT gel, sort of as a "cycle".
Right now I am taking L'tyroxin 25 for my hypothyroidism.

The reason I want to do this is because at 14 y/o I went on an diet and only ate 1700kcal(tracked with a calorie tracking app) for 1 whole year.
(At this time I was doing weight training already)
In addition to that I was always on screen(blue light) before bed.
And my hypothyroidism…
And if I understood it correctly,
The thyroid is important for LH and FSH too, and these are important for testosterone….

So my LH and FSH levels were low, so were my test. And so bad was my puberty in that time(when I didn’t took L‘tyroxin).

Plan so far:
(While on DHT I’m probably going to do Manuel PE exercises)

Applying 10% DHT gel(Stanolone) on my shaft twice a day…
-> while on DHT I’m going to take DIM, chrysin and boron(of course other important minerals too)
=> for my testosterone to be not too low..

After taking DHT(after a certain time),
(->probably 3-6months)
I wanted to take hcG after 5 days without DHT gel(for 5-7days)

-> hcg will start my LH and FSH production again(after the shutdown through the DHT gel)

and then Nolvadex(first two weeks 40mg, last 2 weeks 25mg).

After that I’m gonna start icing my balls(already did that and it worked) and taking my usual supps.

Please take this serious and give me honest answers/opinions…

✌️

Last edited:
Can't grow dick with supplements. I got a method that actually works BUT I am not sharing coz the last thing I'm looking for is
to increase my competition.

OP you just need to accept you're gonna get cucked by Germanic BWC Bulls like me in the future.

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
Can't grow dick with supplements. I got a method that actually works BUT I am not sharing coz the last thing I'm looking for is

OP you just need to accept you're gonna get cucked by Germanic BWC Bulls like me in the future.
What method, you just want to sell something, right? 😂😂

Yo guys, i will turn 16. I am a male and would like to apply DHT gel, sort of as a "cycle".
Right now I am taking L'tyroxin 25 for my hypothyroidism.

The reason I want to do this is because at 14 y/o I went on an diet and only ate 1700kcal(tracked with a calorie tracking app) for 1 whole year.
(At this time I was doing weight training already)
In addition to that I was always on screen(blue light) before bed.
And my hypothyroidism…
And if I understood it correctly,
The thyroid is important for LH and FSH too, and these are important for testosterone….

So my LH and FSH levels were low, so were my test. And so bad was my puberty in that time(when I didn’t took L‘tyroxin).

Plan so far:
(While on DHT I’m probably going to do Manuel PE exercises)

Applying 10% DHT gel(Stanolone) on my shaft twice a day…
-> while on DHT I’m going to take DIM, chrysin and boron(of course other important minerals too)
=> for my testosterone to be not too low..

After taking DHT(after a certain time),
(->probably 3-6months)
I wanted to take hcG after 5 days without DHT gel(for 5-7days)

-> hcg will start my LH and FSH production again(after the shutdown through the DHT gel)

and then Nolvadex(first two weeks 40mg, last 2 weeks 25mg).

After that I’m gonna start icing my balls(already did that and it worked) and taking my usual supps.

Please take this serious and give me honest answers/opinions…

✌️
how many thyroid hormone and T tests have you done and over what period of time

do you have symptoms of low thyroid, low T etc.

What non pharma interventions have you tried to normalize hormones

why the diet, were you overweight?

what were you eating?

did you get t3-t4 etc tested or just the basic nigger doctor tests?

what are you eating now, activity levels like, etc.

[

but in the end, after my pct…
how tall are you? 16 sounds early. if you are going to shut down your HPTA might as well do a testosterone cycle at this point...

and your dick wont grow like weed with dht, so you will have to stay in a low T situation for a long time if you are going to wait for PCT...

how many thyroid hormone and T tests have you done and over what period of time

What non pharma interventions have you tried to normalize hormones

why the diet, were you overweight?

what were you eating?

did you get t3-t4 etc tested or just the basic nigger doctor tests?

what are you eating now, activity levels like, etc.
So I never got a T-test done.. but a thyroid hormone test with LH, FSH t3, t4, and some other shit I can't remember. Gonna search for the test results...
The first and obvious thing I did was to go on maintenance and then on surplus.
I started taking L`tyroxin 25, zinc, vitamin d3 +k2(-> I had a vitamin d3 deficiency too),
this "stack": glycine, cordyceps and chistanche.
I was not overweight, just at around 20-21% bf.
When I ate 1700kcal, I was eating "ok", about 150g protein a day but not many greens...
and sometimes junk food.
now I eat in a surplus(around 200kcal), started to implement beef liver and oysters for their benefits.
but just a lot of non-processed food, 150-180g of protein a day. I go to the gym 6x a Week for 1,5-2h.
I just started with doing cardio every other day on the bike for 20min. In a few weeks, I`m going to run and implement sprinting/HIIT.

Last edited:
how tall are you? 16 sounds early. if you are going to shut down your HPTA might as well do a testosterone cycle at this point...

and your dick wont grow like weed with dht, so you will have to stay in a low T situation for a long time if you are going to wait for PCT...
I am 183cm tall, smaller then my dad... You think I should do DHT+T gel?

I am 183cm tall, smaller then my dad... You think I should do DHT+T gel?
okay not tall for 2023 standards, i wouldnt risk, you would regret it.

testosterone doesnt do shit topical. inject it.

how big is your johnson? i wouldnt risk it.

So I didn't lost any weight.. I bearly got stronger in the last 2 years of training
-> keep in mind, that I ate really well for 1 year(after the bad diet)
Edit: and really good and consistent training

how big is your johnson? i wouldnt risk it.
13cm not bone pressed, bone pressed 14,5cm, 12,5cm mid shaft girth and 14cm at the base
-> my dads is bigger too(i think, did not saw him often naked). But alone his flat dick was really thick..
okay not tall for 2023 standards, i wouldnt risk, you would regret it.
fuck the standards, i just compare myself to my dad bro

Last edited:
13cm not bone pressed, bone pressed 14,5cm, 12,5cm mid shaft girth and 14cm at the base
-> my dads is bigger too(i think, did not saw him often naked). But alone his flat dick was really thick..

fuck the standards, i just compare myself to my dad bro
ngl a bit incel tier, but you said you were low t? should start injecting already but not sure tbh.
you can just do mechanicals too. but you said you were low t thats a bigger issue.
Don`t know a supply for that, who can send it in my area...
search it on google in your language and country.

its short, but you can just do manuals, if you start now you will grow a mogger one before your 20s.
should i buy a pump? like an air pump and maybe a hanger? I already heard about that and "researched" about that. But don't know if it's dangerous at my age...

should i buy a pump? like an air pump and maybe a hanger? I already heard about that and "researched" about that. But don't know if it's dangerous at my age...
bro just read the fucking link i said, there are beginner manual routines no need for device rn. do the hand only routines first.

• +1
Reactions: Jayjay0001

what

Look man kinda of a incel but I understand why u want to do this so first step don’t make making your dick bigger your very main focus but still focus on it as well I prob have shitty hormone levels so first step increase test and then increase dht as well high igh1 etc obv stuff but if ur test levels are still bare shitty then u might consider injecting or cream as well 19 percent body fat is very very shitty try decrease it but a lot and increase in muscle mass slight as well try hanging angion mesthod manual stretching and mechanical stretching if u have money as well u could try Jelqing but it doesn’t really work very well but if I would recommend u doung us get ungodly tan from sun exposer and losing ur bf and increase lipido and kegal and increase testosterone and dht and u should be fine

I myself am 15 and 2 months and 180 cm+ with very very low body fat and high libido and do kegal and manual stretching but happily my family has a big history with big dicks and I was gifted with one but having a big dick right now is one of the most imp times because of all the shit rn that lowers test and make ur dick grow slower

I myself am 15 and 2 months and 180 cm+ with very very low body fat and high libido and do kegal and manual stretching but happily my family has a big history with big dicks and I was gifted with one but having a big dick right now is one of the most imp times because of all the shit rn that lowers test and make ur dick grow slower
Btw also if ur 16 and not gett rock solid morning wood then u need to try to fix that immediately because that’s what causing ur dick to grow slower

how to fix it?
Lower bf better sleep and sunlight and take vitamin d and bee pollen supps and other stuff as well play sports witha lot of cardio like running or swimming or football cold showers and have lower temps around u so no ac just fix diet and try to strive higher testosterone and dht

• +1
Reactions: latino_