Plan for the worst case so you are never disappointed

IndianJock

IndianJock

"Too hot to be alone" - Club Whore(s)
Title

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
To blackpiller
Hey, it's not that dark, yeah i know i may be 2/10, ugly, and autistic, trash.. but.. if i told you i survived cancer, luckily have food to eat, warm home... i mean it can be worse bro, but thankfully it isn't, be grateful you exist, you ain't ill at worst

Last edited:
when you plan for it, that means you have thoughts of negativity, chance of actually believing that everything to come into your life will be worst situation possible. When you actually start believing and feeling these thoughts before happening is when you will start manifesting this shit into your reality.

Yes bro my rope and shotgun is ready

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel, BigBoy and IndianJock
To blackpiller
Hey, it's not that dark, yeah i know i may be 2/10, ugly, and autistic, trash.. but.. if i told you i survived cancer, luckily have food to eat, warm home... i mean it can be worse bro, but thankfully it isn't, be grateful you exist, you ain't ill at worst
Well, imagine how bad it is for those who have it really bad.
And that's a huge amount of people.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Chintuck22
Well, imagine how bad it is for those who have it really bad.
And that's a huge amount of people.
I mirin' at people who are unable to walk, to talk, or have cancer, and are still happy. This is most important thing to acknowledge in life, so you don't end up miserable, complacent, mediocre like everyone else later.

I personally can't be that to an full extend, i'm still craving some sort of attention from girls, and that is giving me pain in the head thinking how unsucessful i am in dating, but i've realized that every single one is a slut, so i'm 'recovering' methaporically speaking.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Its better when you have nothing to lose

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock, EckhartTollemaxx and EthnicelAscension
Don't have expectations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back