You are not even trying if you are not Studycelling

Thanks Allah, nicotine and caffeine and stuff gets easier

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Charisma and boss8055
Trying for what? I don't care enough to put effort into anything

Wtf is your grading system? Are you saying you get a D to an A?
We don't do letter grades in Australia anything below 60% is a fail

Not because of the actual degree, do you think people go to ivy leagues to learn??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They go to socialize and make connections with the elite and highIQ people, with a few studycel jeets to keep up the lie
bro literally proved my point, if not for studying they couldn’t network. it opens plenty of opportunities and if your in a country like USA, education is one of the best advantages you have over others. cope harder 2.0 gpacel

first not-based post from OP
know a guy who went to a shitschool no uni and hes millionaire.
just a bit of luck and ACTUAL useful skill will do. (crypto, stock, etc.)
did foo forget the most important factor which is knowing people

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Real education starts after ending school

cope harder 2.0 gpacel
Sorry jeet, but more fortune 500 CEOs haven't gone to college then those who went to ivy league.

Hypersocialize and make useful skills like crypto or stocks instead of studycelling and memorizing like an autist

no point, life is over after 30 anyway, just rope

jfl at going to uni just to get 60k into debt and end up working construction or something as shitty anyways lmfao, at the place I work rn, a fast food joint but nicer than ur typical kfc/mcd almost all the guys there when I asked said they had a degree, one has a fucking masters in maths and chemistry joint honours, and what is he doing ? flipping burgers alongside me, jfl.
Just move to sweden at this point. Tjen get a scholarship in usa.

You get free apartment and money

Chad doesn't need study

im too low iq to study
Not at all you simply dont know any better.
Imagine a brain rotten cuck like me who spent past 3 years doing nothing.
I read a book for 5 hours yesyerday.

At this point cut all cables to the stuff that OWN you.

Make yoursekf work for cables, or go out and buy these

Not at all you simply dont know any better.
Imagine a brain rotten cuck like me who spent past 3 years doing nothing.
I read a book for 5 hours yesyerday.

At this point cut all cables to the stuff that OWN you.

Make yoursekf work for cables, or go out and buy these
No you don’t get it I’m not smart at all, I’m genuinely retarded, it’s a hard thing to come to terms with, humans don’t like to acknowledge the fact they are dumb, but in my case it’s true, I don’t know shit.

University SOLE purpose is the apotheosis of your life once you had your surgeries and are confidently FULLY looksmaxxed, and I will not stop reminding you studycuck niggers of this.
work for surgeries and study at the same time is the right path imo

work for surgeries and study at the same time is the right path imo

Then you get your surgeries as you finish university and now what?
You are a good looking wagecuck. Pointless.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Sorry jeet, but more fortune 500 CEOs haven't gone to college then those who went to ivy league.

Hypersocialize and make useful skills like crypto or stocks instead of studycelling and memorizing like an autist
the chances ur gonna get lucky trading or crypto are so small, ur mind has been manipulated by social media influencers who profit of ppl like u. the smartest way is through education not some 1 in a million gamble on some bs shit coin.

ye go to university for 4 years just to get a minimum wage customer service job because it is saturated with people with that degree and big companies only hire you if you have experience but small companies don't hire you because as someone with a degree as soon as you see a good opportunity, it will leave and therefore it will only be there for a short time, therefore you will not get either of them and your life will end up being a misery.

And in any case if you get a job you are going to have a bad time because the only thing you are doing is working for someone else's dream, it does sound interesting to study

ye go to university for 4 years just to get a minimum wage customer service job because it is saturated with people with that degree and big companies only hire you if you have experience but small companies don't hire you because as someone with a degree as soon as you see a good opportunity, it will leave and therefore it will only be there for a short time, therefore you will not get either of them and your life will end up being a misery.

And in any case if you get a job you are going to have a bad time because the only thing you are doing is working for someone else's dream, it does sound interesting to study
soo what do you perfer is the best option for majority of the people..?

dnrd, then go be a neet and live with 100 dollar a month. You are going to be broke

soo what do you perfer is the best option for majority of the people..?
I'm not necessarily saying it's the truth, but I came to that conclusion after thinking about it critically. Many people make decisions of this caliber without even thinking about it that way.

dnrd, then go be a neet and live with 100 dollar a month. You are going to be broke
There are people who simply like to sabotage themselves with cope, sooner or later your ego will not be able to continue defending that belief that you have and as if you were a ship in the middle of the sea it will soon sink in the tide that is chaos, and there you are going to have a good existential crisis

You are still young, your beliefs are malleable, so it is likely that you will change your mind as soon as you see a little of what I told you in reality.