Planning On Gaining Some Lost Muscle From Anorexia Maxing But Only A Couple Pounds due to poverty genetics.

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
My BMI is underweight by a couple pounds. Basically I have to be between like 107-140 to be considered normal weight for my height, im 105 right now. The only problem is my face may lose leanness. Then again I don't know. I am going to try to see what 2 pounds after a month does. If it looks better ill go from there. If not im just gonna go back to 105 and stay there and work on something else that I can more easily control. I look best at 110 physique wise but that makes my face look puffy and baby like. I can't seem to find the middle ground. I don't know maybe I can bulk then get buccal fat removal at the end. Then I won't have to take steroids or anything.

are you 5'0

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
My BMI is underweight by a couple pounds. Basically I have to be between like 107-140 to be considered normal weight for my height, im 105 right now. The only problem is my face may lose leanness. Then again I don't know. I am going to try to see what 2 pounds after a month does. If it looks better ill go from there. If not im just gonna go back to 105 and stay there and work on something else that I can more easily control. I look best at 110 physique wise but that makes my face look puffy and baby like. I can't seem to find the middle ground. I don't know maybe I can bulk then get buccal fat removal at the end. Then I won't have to take steroids or anything.
Mate what height are you. I really don't see why you shouldn't be like 130 unless you're sub 5'2

Mate what height are you. I really don't see why you shouldn't be like 130 unless you're sub 5'2
Im 5'4" with bad frame genes. My grand father is my same height but hes 120 pounds and has a stomach.

Train tendon strength like Bruce Lee and become a mogger :ogre:
Thats what I do. I train martial arts. I whip big and tall white belt's ass's in karate and bjjj. but I still look like a baby at the end of the day, lets be honest. I can. break a granite brick with my hands and feet. I guess that's more bone strength than tendon strength tho.

• +1
Thats what I do. I train martial arts. I whip big and tall white belt's ass's in karate and bjjj. but I still look like a baby at the end of the day, lets be honest. I can. break a granite brick with my hands and feet. I guess that's more bone strength than tendon strength tho.

Then it comes to attitude. Sure Bruce can't fight a trained 180+ guy but he can fight anyone in his weight class or slightly above (xxx-170) Most people are 160~ when lean. It's rare to see 200~ lean guys, although they exist. Most fatasses can't fight, unless they work in a manual job or have military background.
This is just in real world scenario. Ofc Karate fighting style isn't useful outside of fights specifically fought in Karate in most cases. I'm a fairly light guy myself so it comes to mind if in the world I can actually fight most 200 pound Chads. Idk if that's what you meant exactly tho.

Bruce Lee had ridiculous strength tho, which was outside his musculature and weight.
Anyway personally I don't think it's bad being light even from a blackpill realist world view, just from what I've seen.

Send pics of frame btw

View attachment 1217354

Then it comes to attitude. Sure Bruce can't fight a trained 180+ guy but he can fight anyone in his weight class or slightly above (xxx-170) Most people are 160~ when lean. It's rare to see 200~ lean guys, although they exist. Most fatasses can't fight, unless they work in a manual job or have military background.
This is just in real world scenario. Ofc Karate fighting style isn't useful outside of fights specifically fought in Karate in most cases. I'm a fairly light guy myself so it comes to mind if in the world I can actually fight most 200 pound Chads. Idk if that's what you meant exactly tho.

Bruce Lee had ridiculous strength tho, which was outside his musculature and weight.
Anyway personally I don't think it's bad being light even from a blackpill realist world view, just from what I've seen.
What I said to some people on my YouTube channel one time, is that a man's size is more of a sign of healthy genes and POTENTIAL to be a dominant, successful male, but it does not necessarily equate to that, all the time. Its more of an image thing, which is why women choose larger partners. I know people in my karate class who are 6'4" 220 pounds but they are so damn clumsy that when they try to throw a kick or punch they almost lose their footing.

• +1
More genetics cope.

Diet and lifestyle are everything when it comes to building muscles. I also used to not be able to build muscle at all until I changed everything about my diet and lifestyle. The fact youre 5'4 lets us assume both your diet and lifestyle are shit lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
More genetics cope.

Diet and lifestyle are everything when it comes to building muscles. I also used to not be able to build muscle at all until I changed everything about my diet and lifestyle. The fact youre 5'4 lets us assume both your diet and lifestyle are shit lol
im 5'4" because of diet and lifestyle??? WTF?????

im 5'4" because of diet and lifestyle??? WTF?????
Exactly. Look into Weston's Price work and the height difference between tribes which ate mostly diverse meat, high fat diets and consumed raw dairy, mostly raw milk, versus ones who ate mostly plants, vegetables and etc..
Average height of some of these healthy tribes used to be 6'3.

I have explained this before in this forum a while ago, if you want I can go into more detail.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero