Planning to buy aqualyx

cmstormhox

cmstormhox

22 year old truecel
Joined
Jul 15, 2024
Posts
127
Reputation
119
24yo planning to buy Aqualyx for chin and cheek fat. How many sessions am I looking at? Can I just buy 2 vials and knock it out in one session?
 
do lipovela v, faster and cheaper
 
One vial is already more than enough for one session. Each vial is 8ml, you need like 5ml max for all of your lower third + hyoid area. You'll probably need more than one session tho since this shit is barely effective.
 
You're saying 1 vial is enough, but I'll need at least 2 sessions. If I just get 1 vial and use half of it for the first session, how do I safely store the rest for the next session without it going bad?
One vial is already more than enough for one session. Each vial is 8ml, you need like 5ml max for all of your lower third + hyoid area. You'll probably need more than one session tho since this shit is barely effective.
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
4
Views
69
Juul VI
J
kelpo720
Replies
13
Views
168
kelpo720
kelpo720
I
Replies
4
Views
93
InHonourOfChad
InHonourOfChad
heightcel69
Replies
3
Views
55
cinnabon
cinnabon
69FutureChad69
Replies
2
Views
18
Absurdist
Absurdist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top