Plans after ascension?

improvement is always good, but your life will not change the way you want it unless you do drastic steps like very invasive surgeries, roids, hardcore drugs(low inhib drugs or stims)

you are not james bond. you are not alain delon. you are not masculine. you are not high class. you don't have a pretty face. you are seen as genetic dead end by girls in real life. your supplements and tennis lessons won't make your body non-frail looking or intimidating. you are not respected by girls or males. your cute little lip lift and rhinoplasty will not change these things

your life will not be different as long as you aren't willing to do the drastic steps required and drop your ego
Ok boyo 😂🖕🏻 I’m currently vampiremaxing

I’m working to get some muscles and 2 surgery’s so yea go fuck your self and I have been called I look high class I should improve my look while not changing my self to a jock or an asshole
typo, i mean the glabella. you need width
Yea but step by step I would say let me solve my lips and nose and I will see

Ok boyo 😂🖕🏻 I’m currently vampiremaxing

I’m working to get some muscles and 2 surgery’s so yea go fuck your self and I have been called I look high class I should improve my look while not changing my self to a jock or an asshole
being a jock and asshole would be life improvement to you. you talk about those things like they're detrimental, but those are exactly the things you need JFL

I don't even know. My only goal in life is to get validation from some sweet pussy.
My life won't have any meaning after that :feelswah:

being a jock and asshole would be life improvement to you. you talk about those things like they're detrimental, but those are exactly the things you need JFL

But that’s not me JFL

I can’t pretend being something that I’m not and I don’t lose my personality and character to attract bunch of women JFL

Why don’t you become the asshole?

Reminder that you need FACE to do that

But that’s not me JFL

I can’t pretend being something that I’m not and I don’t lose my personality and character to attract bunch of women JFL

Why don’t you become the asshole?

Reminder that you need FACE to do that
assholes win in life regardless of face

its like being low bodyfat

being low bodyfat won't guarantee slaying, but all slayers are low bf%
being an asshole won't guarantee success, but all succesful people were assholes to get where they are with whatever

assholes win in life regardless of face

its like being low bodyfat

being low bodyfat won't guarantee slaying, but all slayers are low bf%
being an asshole won't guarantee success, but all succesful people were assholes to get where they are with whatever
😂😂😂😂 not really JFL at your brain

It’s all about being good looking and low bodyfat

And they type of personality you have won’t effect you as long you are good looking

any type of personality you have won’t effect you as long you are good looking
yes but you aren't good looking

you are guaranteed will remain loser forever if you keep coping with muhh high class

yes but you aren't good looking

you are guaranteed will remain loser forever if you keep coping with muhh high class
Blocked

You are so annoying I have tried being asshole and people hated me more fucking idiot you don’t know shit you are not even blackpilled.

It’s nice to add another bluepiller to my ignore list tehe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
testosterone_propionate.jpg

same shit as i do now. ill probably get lip lift if i have money

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
No plans for me. Even if i ascended from 4psl to like 6 with my 6'1 height and good frame i still wouldn't be happy with my face. Blackpill made my life even worst. Now all i want is Alain Delon face, but i will never have one. My midface is killing me . Also my asymetry is disqusting. I wil never be nr 1 choice for stacy so i will die alone as a virgis (i don't want to fuck anything other than stacy). All i can is look at models and chads from school enjoying their lives listening to sad music and my grany who tells me that i'm handsome just a little more fat

• So Sad
No plans for me. Even if i ascended from 4psl to like 6 with my 6'1 height and good frame i still wouldn't be happy with my face. Blackpill made my life even worst. Now all i want is Alain Delon face, but i will never have one. My midface is killing me . Also my asymetry is disqusting. I wil never be nr 1 choice for stacy so i will die alone as a virgis (i don't want to fuck anything other than stacy). All i can is look at models and chads from school enjoying their lives listening to sad music and my grany who tells me that i'm handsome just a little more fat
All I want is to be chadlite tbh

Delon face is made by Greek gods tbh

He is my obsession

All I want is to be chadlite tbh

Delon face is made by Greek gods tbh

He is my obsession
I used to think Barret is god untill i saw Purple noon scene. I will always compere myself to him and always be angry at my life. A lot of people in my family says to me that i'm handsome. But i'm not i can't look at myself. I imagine sometimes i'm like Alain when i walk down the street, but when i see my reflection i feel disgusted. Even that i know i can get averge girl (few used to be very intrested in me) i want to be perfect. The best. I'm super narcistic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and mido the slayer
I used to think Barret is god untill i saw Purple noon scene. I will always compere myself to him and always be angry at my life. A lot of people in my family says to me that i'm handsome. But i'm not i can't look at myself. I imagine sometimes i'm like Alain when i walk down the street, but when i see my reflection i feel disgusted. Even that i know i can get averge girl (few used to be very intrested in me) i want to be perfect. The best. I'm super narcistic
I have the same personality tbh but guess what? I have the same face shape as delon but less bones

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I have the same personality tbh but guess what? I have the same face shape as delon but less bones

Can you send me pics on pm? If you have less bones you can always try implants. I wish i had north atlantid pheno with less bones that Alain. Harmony is key.

My biggest dream is to look like Alain, be fameous actor and live in Monaco with my car, watch, clothes, weapons, guns collections. Have fun in my yacht, do some skydiving. And foremost be loved by women around the world. Oh to much fantazy. I will better keep on coping in my room.

• +1
Ill be above average after surgeries. Ill finally be able to live my life to the fullest and achieve all my goals. Plus get some validation.

• +1
Ill be above average after surgeries. Ill finally be able to live my life to the fullest and achieve all my goals. Plus get some validation.
Same here man

Lip lift are soon dude and my family say they are ok me getting lip lift and even rhinoplasty😊

Same here man

Lip lift are soon dude and my family say they are ok me getting lip lift and even rhinoplasty😊
thats good, thats probably cause rhino and lip lifts are like "normie" surgeries. But i need a genio/rhino and a lip lift as well to fix my midface. Ill be above average and happy as ever

• +1
thats good, thats probably cause rhino and lip lifts are like "normie" surgeries. But i need a genio/rhino and a lip lift as well to fix my midface. Ill be above average and happy as ever
Save up man

It’s your happiness you deserve to be delon on women eyes

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Save up man

It’s your happiness you deserve to be delon on women eyes
i am, just trying to figure out what surgery to get first, which one would make the biggest impact. yes delon inspires me <3

• +1
i need a rhino because nose filler didnt work

• +1
The blackpill is real.

You’re not Mediterranean. You said you were middle eastern