Plant based diet is ideal for looksmaxxing

6ft8InTheNetherlands

Gold
I have been eating a 95% plant based diet for the last few weeks and so far I have noticed positive changes in skin texture. I believe this is due to the lower igf-1 levels in the blood due to not eating dairy. Lower igf-1 levels are also ideal for longevity, not so much for muscle growth.

I have been eating only fermented soy products. Unfermented soy can have negative effects on health on the male androgen system. According to Dr Anthony Jay, author of estrogeneration (basically a book that talks about endocrine disrupting chems), fermented soy is safe to be consumed by men and doesn't mess with the estrogen receptor. I am sure dairy and non grass fed beef/meat is full of hormones and anti biotics though.

Unfermented soy are things like soy milk, tofu, soy based protein, soy yoghurt, and many more things and should be avoided.

My diet looks like this now:
tempeh
fermented tofu (important)
seitan
falafel
avocado
pea protein
walnuts
lentils, chickpeas, rice, bulgur, rice noodles
almond milk
almond yoghurt
bread with iodine
lots of veggies, onions, garlic, mushrooms
hummus
blueberries
sweet potatoe
oatmeal
apples
nutritional yeast
different sauces and herbs for seasoning

I also make sure to get enough calcium, iron and iodine. b12 i have been taking even prior to this diet in the form of a sublingual supplement.

I will continue with this diet next year because I feel my performance in the gym is better and my skin looks better. Although this could be due to the extra veggies and less processed crap.

I lift weights intensely and kickbox and I have not noticed any negative effects so far. Only challenge has been consuming enough protein but it should not be too hard to get enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 2486, overdosedghost and 2 others
They're healthy foods but I won't go without some beef and eggs.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
I am carnivore pilled personally but I will lurk in this thread out of the spirit of keeping an open mind or w/e

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 3583 and 3 others
Jfl if you believe this hibernation diet will amplify your vitality

They're healthy foods but I won't go without some beef and eggs.

if you can't do without them, then at least buy organic free range eggs who don't get fed a vegetarian diet

you are starving yuorself. all plants contain some kind of toxin. you cannot digest plants. the only reason you might be feeling good rn is because yuor body is feeding on its own fat to make up for the malnutrition.

Kike diet

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Veggies for the win but my skin has gotten worse when I started eating fruits. My skin was best on keto but was hard to sustain. Going to give low carb a shot again and see if it changes anything.

you are overdosing on carbs

Veggies for the win but my skin has gotten worse when I started eating fruits. My skin was best on keto but was hard to sustain. Going to give low carb a shot again and see if it changes anything.
Fruits have lots of sugar and it's not good. I heard something like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Ignore people that tell you not to eat plants because they're 'toxic'. It's one of the main reasons you're supposed to eat them. Hormesis and all.
Fruits have lots of sugar and it's not good. I heard something like that
Depends on the fruit. A lot of them aren't so great. Some of them are.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1751
Ignore people that tell you not to eat plants because they're 'toxic'. It's one of the main reasons you're supposed to eat them. Hormesis and all.
We should have everything in our diet in small quantities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 656

i only eat blueberries in terms of fruit.

fruit is overrated.

Would a plant based diet lower collagen?

Would a plant based diet lower collagen?

it's possible. id take a bovine collagen supplement regardless of diet.

for general longevity, health and looks i do believe a diet that's 90% plant based is the best.

multiple frank tufano alts in this thread