Plastic surgeon saved me tbh

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
This was a mail from 2 years ago when I was complaining about having a wide face and what could be done to make it more v shaped because I thought that was what all women was into, wanted to be prettyboymax.

"First off though can see what you mean, your features are masculine and the width of your middace and mandible are what makes it that way but also what bothers you. As you mentioned, jaw shaving or Vline surgery is that it would take to get the look you want, but it would make you look less masculine."

Glad I didnt end up going with vline surgery as a man lol

The nigga probably thought I was tryna trannymax or something lmfao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
This was a mail from 2 years ago when I was complaining about having a wide face and what could be done to make it more v shaped because I thought that was what all women was into, wanted to be prettyboymax.

"First off though can see what you mean, your features are masculine and the width of your middace and mandible are what makes it that way but also what bothers you. As you mentioned, jaw shaving or Vline surgery is that it would take to get the look you want, but it would make you look less masculine."

Glad I didnt end up going with vline surgery as a man lol

The nigga probably thought I was tryna trannymax or something lmfao
Yep, it almost screwed you over big time. Are you one of those "free" Koreans?

Yep, it almost screwed you over big time. Are you one of those "free" Koreans?

Na lol I am half Swedish and half middle eastern. Tbh, feel like I was kinda justified in what I wanted to go for back then. Before I discovered the blackpill, all the slayers I saw were the ones during my teenage years in school and Justin Bieber and singers like that. Non of them really had a wide face, so I thought that a wide was was making me ugly, so I wanted to slim it down so that I would look like all those slayers lol.

THING IS U STILL LOOK LIKE A TRANNY SO STFU
IMG 3389

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
THING IS U STILL LOOK LIKE A TRANNY SO STFUView attachment 195206

You are an arab that everyone think is a curry and you got the IPD of a cyclops. I could look like blackopscel and I would still mog you just based of those facts.

• JFL
Reactions: cutecel and Maxillacel