Plastic surgery in Iran

Edgar

Edgar

Mistral
I am looking to get some eye work done tbh, is stuff like orbital decompression and infra implants available in Iran, or just canthoplasty? İdeally I would like get both rhinoplasty and eyework done back to back, and I don't really have the patience to wait I am done with medical school tbh.
Direct me to some good surgeons in Iran tbh:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Albeacho and TsarTsar444
Post all good surgeons in Iran, LL and shit like that included, let's make an actual looksmaxxing thread for once for gods sake I am tired of all the raging autism and narcy faggotry on .org:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and TsarTsar444
@Albeacho @Mongrelcel @TsarTsar444 @gamma @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and TsarTsar444
Abdul Ibn Ahmed is well known for his Burkaplasty and Modified LeInfidel III...

Abn hamed

:unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Scorpioned, Biiyo03, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Go in Turkey instead.

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
giga low inhib getting surgey at some random third world country

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
giga low inhib getting surgey at some random third world country
Retard greycel, people from Europe go to Iran for plastic surgery jfl at your ignorance

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Albeacho and metagross
Retard greycel, people from Europe go to Iran for plastic surgery jfl at your ignorance
Yeah there is lowiqcels all over world

• JFL
Reactions: Scorpioned, Danish_Retard, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
This forum is dogshit for actual looksmaxxing jfl

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Iranian rhinoplasty surgeons are extremely skilled however there's a huge language barrier present, don't expect to be able to communicate too well in english with them. I know there are some iranian surgeons who've studied abroad in the U.S. so your best bet will be to go with them if you're planning on having your nose done in Iran as they probably have the most evolved english vocabulary.

Also if you're from Iran and above the age of 18 good luck avoiding the mandatory military service.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Edgar
Iranian rhinoplasty surgeons are extremely skilled however there's a huge language barrier present, don't expect to be able to communicate too well in english with them. I know there are some iranian surgeons who've studied abroad in the U.S. so your best bet will be to go with them if you're planning on having your nose done in Iran as they probably have the most evolved english vocabulary.

Also if you're from Iran and above the age of 18 good luck avoiding the mandatory military service.
Language is no problem bro, I checked a few surgeons last year they could speak azeri:feelshmm:

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator

Btw what do you know about opthalmologists in Iran? Would they orbital decompression for cosmetic purposes?:Comfy:

Language is no problem bro, I checked a few surgeons last year they could speak azeri:feelshmm:
Are the surgeons located in Tabriz? Also beware that the iranian beauty ideal isn't in line with the one in the west so make sure to be vocal about what you would like to have touched and to what extent (they like to give the nose a curved finish from the profile).
Btw what do you know about opthalmologists in Iran? Would they orbital decompression for cosmetic purposes?:Comfy:
No idea, sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Are the surgeons located in Tabriz? Also beware that the iranian beauty ideal isn't in line with the one in the west so make sure to be vocal about what you would like to have touched and to what extent (they like to give the nose a curved finish from the profile)
He was in Tehran but listed azeri as a language tbh:Comfy:. And yes you make a good point about beauty standards, but I am just looking for a tip/cartilage revision as the bridge is actually decent:chad:
Thx brocel:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Silver
Just go to some 3rd world country for super invasive surgeries theory :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, onfiresems and Edgar
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03