Platform for youncels to trade?

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
3,866
Reputation
5,872
All trading platforms have an age limit of 18 so idk what I can do. Should I just lie or will I end up getting in trouble? I know there probably isn't but is there any trading platform without an age limit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Just like about your age
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Just like about your age
i need shit like insurance number or whatever so i need to beg my parents or somehow find out without them knowing
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Arkantos
i need shit like insurance number or whatever so i need to beg my parents or somehow find out without them knowing
I'd say just try and convince your parents
Sounds easier
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and bossman
1589954746382
 
it's not worth trying to get around. You'll have to trade crypto, a lot of exchanges don't require kyc
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
it's not worth trying to get around. You'll have to trade crypto, a lot of exchanges don't require kyc
sorry for my low iq but what is kyc?
can you give any examples of where i can trade?
 
sorry for my low iq but what is kyc?
can you give any examples of where i can trade?
kyc is know your customer verification which would check your age + identity. If you want to trade, you will have to obtain btc and then you can use bybit, phemex, or kucoin. I hate to say this though, but if you can't search this stuff for yourself, trading isn't for you
 
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and bossman

Similar threads

LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
2
Views
34
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
arlo_420
Replies
17
Views
87
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
wintercrow
Replies
1
Views
24
Cela
Cela
NarrowBoneMarrow
Replies
18
Views
145
lix.
lix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top