Playboi Carti > Sean Opry

V1ltr2dsl0x71

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
veneers looks so shit
biggest cope in teeth business

it's not even about status, PSL is just retarded and is shit at rating ethnics. this place has a completely distorted view of what's attractive to women and is running on outdated beauty standards

Carti's unironically better looking than opry. he's the biggest mogger rapper other than maybe Future before he got fat and old and that's how he got away with selling 100k records of shit music to aspie kids. If he looked like this absolutely nobody would listen to him
Ab6761610000e5eb8a8d2494799c145ea422747d

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14561 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and 5'8manlet
You ask any prime foid and they'll all tell you the same. SMV >>>>>> PSL and black >>>>> white
Yes I agree. The race tier list is curry>black>all other races :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack and Looks234
Yea carti does look good sometimes when hes not busy fagmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5802, Looks234 and 1 other person
i think carti got buccal fat removal along with veneers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817
1. Girls never choose, they fuck both
2. If she’s young and both men are attractive, if she’s pressed to choose she is always going to pick the one who looks closer to her own age
3. Personal preference exists, and virtue signalling exists as well

these 3 points boil down to one thing: why the FUCK are you still at the beginner stage of ever believing anything that comes out of a girl’s mouth?
I’m not saying she’s right or wrong, I’m saying if you want to find out what she actually likes you need to observe who she fucks, never ask them questions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 27660, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
JFL :lul::lul::lul: wtf is this. I swear hunter eyes are a meme online. They are only a halo irl imo, but in pictures bitches dont like it idk why

it's not even about status, PSL is just retarded and is shit at rating ethnics. this place has a completely distorted view of what's attractive to women and is running on outdated beauty standards

Carti's unironically better looking than opry. he's the biggest mogger rapper other than maybe Future before he got fat and old and that's how he got away with selling 100k records of shit music to aspie kids. If he looked like this absolutely nobody would listen to him
View attachment 1387879

Bro this is stupid as fuck yeah psl is racist towards ethnics but we all know white chad mogs all other races chads brutally.

Sean has the ideal jaws and eyes how can this forum be black pilled? This isnt even a race thing if the other guy had hunter eyes he woild be be similar

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5802 and MrGlutton
Also, the reason she picked carti is because in these pics carti has style, looks thug and nt with a good hairstyle. While O'pry looks like your good guy neighbor named Walter. Should ve picked better pics. Oprys is too plain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
veneers looks so shit
biggest cope in teeth business
Veneers are okay overall imo, the biggest problem with them in my opinion is that they can look uncanny. I used to be dead set on them but I think I am just going to pay for teeth whitening every six months or whatever amount of time that is

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
It's because o'pry is only good-looking to the autists here mostly. Some women like him, but they gonna choose the more attractive dude overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
O'Pry's too square/clean-cut

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Got tats on my sleeve like Ed Hardy

• Love it

• Love it

• Love it