played vidya after 3 years with my homies , never felt so happy and lively

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
real , not one dopamine rush just the nostalgia and shit i forgot about my trueceldom never felt so mentally healthy . now i would play an 3 hour of games for every 2 weeks so the anticipation always remains there , fuck bhai it began for my mental health

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shabby890, bloomercel, Debetro and 3 others
If I game I lose track of my fatceldom so I never game

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mayo mogger and LooksOrDeath
If I game I lose track of my fatceldom so I never game
the key thing is i abstained for more than 3 years , i was addicted to them before that

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Playing video games feels way better when your life is productive

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Playing video games feels way better when your life is productive
real , making jokes about past fuck ups your boys is like the best feeling ever ngl insanely ascends the mental health while playing some classic cod

• +1
real , making jokes about past fuck ups your boys is like the best feeling ever ngl insanely ascends the mental health while playing some classic cod
Playing cod zombies with friends or cousins is fun af
When 3 guys get downed your cortisol peaks and ass clenches while trying to survive hordes of zombies

• JFL
Reactions: g0op and mayo mogger
Playing cod zombies with friends or cousins is fun af
When 3 guys get downed your cortisol peaks and ass clenches while trying to survive hordes of zombies
Yeah you are tryharding then someone makes a mom joke about your mom and loose all the focus , nd start cursing them back literally gold tbh.

• JFL
Gaming after the gym>>
gaming after being suicidal for months >>>> , literally it only took 3 hours to skyrocket my mental health , i dont even wanna rope now days like these are worth living for , if was doing no vidya cuz of muhh hamza said so i would have killed myself 2 years down the line

gaming after being suicidal for months >>>> , literally it only took 3 hours to skyrocket my mental health , i dont even wanna rope now days like these are worth living for , if was doing no vidya cuz of muhh hamza said so i would have killed myself 2 years down the line
What are u playing?

• +1
Reactions: shabby890

Users who are viewing this thread

Back