Played yearbook popularity game with family

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
2,591
Reputation
7,961
So I’ve told my my mom and sister about the importance of looks before when I had to explain why I wanted a facepuller, so tonight my sister got her yearbook and I started guessing all the kids from popularity levels and I had a legit 85% accuracy and my sister and mom where so confused how I was getting them right with such accuracy despite not knowing them at all, my mom asked if my sister told me them beforehand jfl they were in such awe, little do they know I just guessed them by looks



also I would guess short kids and I called 35 kids short and was correct about everyone besides 3 jfl and the pictures stopped at the neck base and the heads were evenly aligned so they all appeared to be the same height, they were even more confused how I could guess short kids but I just used skull theory I think (it was unconscious I could just tell who wasn’t manlet just from looking without any thoughts but if I had guess it was skull size)


blackpill is supreme, never forget it
 
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 3591, stuckneworleans and 1 other person

Similar threads

6
Replies
2
Views
56
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
Harlem_Spartan
Replies
1
Views
24
Fragments
F
hyl4n
Replies
0
Views
16
hyl4n
hyl4n
Nerogen
Replies
15
Views
48
Nerogen
Nerogen
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
12
Views
74
NDskinnyfailure
NDskinnyfailure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top