Playing instruments Chad or Incel trait?

Is playing instruments a chad or incel trait?

• Total voters
Chad instruments:Guitar,Eguitar especially.
And Drums.
Thats it.
Piano is incel same as everything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 2403, Htobrother and 1 other person
Depends on what you are boyo. If you are a 6'4 Chad with a huge frame and a square jaw then women will see it as a talent. If you are a vertically stunted subhuman with bug eyes then women will say that you're trying too hard.

Depends on what you are boyo. If you are a 6'4 Chad with a huge frame and a square jaw then women will see it as a talent. If you are a vertically stunted subhuman with bug eyes then women will say that you're trying too hard.
Im 6'1 15 years old and i think im above average but i guess ill never know cause no way im posting a picture of myself here and i play electric and acoustic guitar
Chad instruments:Guitar,Eguitar especially.
And Drums.
Thats it.
Piano is incel same as everything else
Gotcha i play guitar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Im 6'1 15 years old and i think im above average but i guess ill never know cause no way im posting a picture of myself here and i play electric and acoustic guitar
I don't understand anything of that 6'1 bullshit. Tell me in centimeters. People here consider 185 cm and 186 cm as 6'1. And also is that your morning height or evening height? If evening height then you're an inch taller than you think you are.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Nisse
I don't understand anything of that 6'1 bullshit. Tell me in centimeters. People here consider 185 cm and 186 cm as 6'1. And also is that your morning height or evening height? If evening height then you're an inch taller than you think you are.
Havent measured in a while but im taller than my friend who is about 186cm so i guess im about 187cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Havent measured in a while but im taller than my friend who is about 186cm so i guess im about 187cm
Then you're closer to 6'2.

Playing music i think about theater kids and most of them are incels

Playing music i think about theater kids and most of them are incels
Instruments like trombone, violin etc are incel imo but surely not guitar?

Instruments like trombone, violin etc are incel imo but surely not guitar?
Yeah i agree with normal guitar its not incel but it isen't chad maybe more above average looking

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
chad is the instrument, chad has perfect pitch and superior airways and resonance

Girls tend to flock to instrument players.

Only incels would take the time to learn an instrument because they're not busy having sex all the time like chad

Nothing like an incel or chad trait

ITs either chad face or incel face

I went to an art school, they offered all sorts of courses including singing and playing instruments. The most incel looking were the violin players - it's a very difficult instrument, you need to be autistic to have the patience to learn it and master it...
1470445_10152394617825830_277452461_n+(1).jpg
Cristian-Ruscior.jpg
mircea-270x380.jpg
ZjQ2MDAxMDM4MDdhNTBhZjZkY2Q1MjQyZTkxYzNm.thumb.jpg