Playing prank on girl I'm currently dating and she fell for it hook line & sinker lmao

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

I left it 10 minutes before telling her it was a prank. Spent at least the best part of 2 hours thereafter convincing her it was indeed a joke that I had to "agree" wasn't funny before sending her a screenshot of my WhatsApp contact list. She is gonna check my phone next time we go out LOL

😂

1612dd90226967309c454c639b9dbd9e

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 4946, chaddyboi66 and 13 others
girl looks subhuman as fuck

didnt expect any less from you

i am gonna sleep now

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 4946 and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22126 and 19 others
ravviii you dirty dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, currylightskin, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
lowest inhib mfer in here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5189 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15827, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827 and 19 others
Not prime = leftovers

She was married for 12 years and left him. No kids

She is quite primitive and high E for her age but you are right, she isn't in her prime any longer

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Worst headache waking up this morning jfl and all I did was play a small prank

She was so feminine up till this point tbh. Concerned the dynamic will permanently change now, unless I tell her it's enough

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Pumanator, lutte and 1 other person
Worst headache waking up this morning jfl and all I did was play a small prank

She was so feminine up till this point tbh. Concerned the dynamic will permanently change now, unless I tell her it's enough
You said she believed you eventually. Why would she act like this now??

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
How did you met her?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6531
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, DharkDC, Adriana Lima and 2 others
damn shes legit pissed my friend did something similar too, girls don't find this funny

• +1
You said she believed you eventually. Why would she act like this now??

"I would never do that to you in a million years" (Play that joke on me)

"It just shows you don't care about my feelings"

I honestly tried everything I could on the phone but she was stinging me from all angles. "You just wanted to see my reaction". I had to admit yes. It's fucked as hell.

If I could turn back time, I really would on this one

1d7187ac33abbe5205bfddd2d769d6c2

Being all confident and cocky always worked with her, until this point. I did make a really low IQ move here

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 6531, .👽. and 1 other person
"I would never do that to you in a million years" (Play that joke on me)

"It just shows you don't care about my feelings"

I honestly tried everything I could on the phone but she was stinging me from all angles. "You just wanted to see my reaction". I had to admit yes. It's fucked as hell.

If I could turn back time, I really would on this one

View attachment 1216308

Being all confident and cocky always worked with her, until this point. I did make a really low IQ move here
When the redpill goes too far

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6908
damn shes legit pissed my friend did something similar too, girls don't find this funny
If you actually like the girl and aren't using her a cum dumpster never make her think u will cheat you need to be 70% dark triad 30% light

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Nigga thought tiktok cheating pranks were real life

I go; "YouTube is full of guys doing pranks"

She said "you could have said anything. Like you won the lottery or something, I don't know?"

It's been really hard to recover frame here. Imma let her chill now, I can't say anything here. You can't use logic to work through a woman';s feelings

• +1
I go; "YouTube is full of guys doing pranks"

She said "you could have said anything. Like you won the lottery or something, I don't know?"

It's been really hard to recover frame here. Imma let her chill now, I can't say anything here. You can't use logic to work through a woman';s feelings
She has a point regardless considering she was married to a guy for 12 years and didn't cheat.

It was probably funny as fuck seeing the reaction but stepping onto her shoes and I can see her point but she is likely overreacting a bit and giga emotional even when u explained

• +1
She has a point regardless considering she was married to a guy for 12 years and didn't cheat.

It was probably funny as fuck seeing the reaction but stepping onto her shoes and I can see her point but she is likely overreacting a bit and giga emotional even when u explained

She did cheat in the 11th year. Married man and affair lasted a year. Someone at her workplace. Supposedly only has a body count of 8

Husband never found out but she left him and he had brad pitt's jaw lol was mad. He was like a legit 8/10 and she goes he was too soft

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and volcelfatcel
She did cheat in the 11th year. Married man and affair lasted a year. Someone at her workplace. Supposedly only has a body count of 8

Husband never found out but she left him and he had brad pitt's jaw lol was mad. He was like a legit 8/10 and she goes he was too soft
Nvm jfl

That's why she got married young, the husband was actually good looking but he never wanted kids with her. Brutal for her tbh

Nvm jfl

That's why she got married young, the husband was actually good looking but he never wanted kids with her. Brutal for her tbh

No. It's the opposite. She goes he was a natural beta male. The stuff he enjoyed watching on tele was Mr Bean lol

I asked her if she is concerned that she messed up her reproductive system with so many years off using the pill and she explains it's a myth unsupported by any science. She didn't ever allow for kids to happen, which I found interesting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and volcelfatcel
No. It's the opposite. She goes he was a natural beta male. The stuff he enjoyed watching on tele was Mr Bean lol

I asked her if she is concerned that she messed up her reproductive system with so many years off using the pill and she explains it's a myth unsupported by any science. She didn't ever allow for kids to happen, which I found interesting

Honestly hard to imagine an actually good looking guy being beta weird honestly. You'd think theyd be more dominant from the halo effect face gives.

No way there isn't permanent consequences for being on that drug for several years, especially with the hormonal changes that happen

Honestly hard to imagine an actually good looking guy being beta weird honestly. You'd think theyd be more dominant from the halo effect face gives.

No way there isn't permanent consequences for being on that drug for several years, especially with the hormonal changes that happen

Yeah his eye-area was a tiny bit submissive, but aside from that his entire facial bone-structure was mad good

He was middle-class mummies boy that was fucked up by boarding school

They met at uni and she admits she went for just looks, although he was more confident then. When she grew more confident and stuff he became more passive basically. My theory is it's possible to not be alpha if you are good looking, but it's not possible to be alpha if you aren't. Since women choose who the alpha is.

Anyway:

98fb096818f9e316acc1e49e8a971ea8

• +1

Wtf.
Imagine a legitimate cheater getting this mad at a cheating prank.

Imagine if you had actually cheated on her she would have turned into a devil.

She probably didn't feel a single ounce of regret when she cheated on her husband of 11 years. She probably found a way to make it seem like it's his fault "oh he's too nice now,"

Sounds like a low quality women.

• +1
Reactions: 360°, metagross and volcelfatcel
Wtf.
Imagine a legitimate cheater getting this mad at a cheating prank.

Imagine if you had actually cheated on her she would have turned into a devil.

She probably didn't feel a single ounce of regret when she cheated on her husband of 11 years. She probably found a way to make it seem like it's his fault "oh he's too nice now,"

Sounds like a low quality women.

11 years tho bro, remember that

And it got progressively worse. By 8th year she wasn't feeling him

She usually sounds so sweet in her tone. This is a one-off lol

she is out of your league tbh

I keep telling you I look different and better irl but you don't wanna listen

Your IQ wants to keep going by selfie pictures using a selfie camera on an android device lol

I guess the human brain has to do whatever it needs to do to better survive (Cope)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 6531
I keep telling you I look different and better irl but you don't wanna listen

Your IQ wants to keep going by selfie pictures using a selfie camera on an android device lol

I guess the human brain has to do whatever it needs to do to better survive (Cope)
you are 5'8 also

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
She is 5'2 also

Now what? Lol where's your cope
dont think a 5'8 fat curry is the best she can do

would have 1000 likes on tinder with that tit pics

dont think a 5'8 fat curry is the best she can do

would have 1000 likes on tinder with that tit pics

Not fat any longer and irl I look very med

You keep thinking this way

She doesn;t; use that tit pic and we met via Bumble. She took that for me lol

11 years tho bro, remember that

And it got progressively worse. By 8th year she wasn't feeling him

She usually sounds so sweet in her tone. This is a one-off lol
I hope you don't get fucked over by her.

The girls that usually seem the sweetest at first are the most demonic later down the line from what I've dealt with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I hope you don't get fucked over by her.

The girls that usually seem the sweetest at first are the most demonic later down the line from what I've dealt with.

Tbh she did think I had cheated so ....???

• +1
pretty dumb prank tbh ngl ded srs

I know lol we've worked through it though. Two long ass phone convos lol. Got her liking me more now lmao. I swear my voice must halo everything that I say

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and GripMaxxing
Where did you meet her? I love older women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

I left it 10 minutes before telling her it was a prank. Spent at least the best part of 2 hours thereafter convincing her it was indeed a joke that I had to "agree" wasn't funny before sending her a screenshot of my WhatsApp contact list. She is gonna check my phone next time we go out LOL

😂

View attachment 1215927

whats the point of this prank even? lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back