Playing summer time saga made me strive to become more nt

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
I’ve always wanted to be friendly, to talk with everyone but my social circle that I made in school is actually full of retards and anti social guys.
Playing this game and seeing the main character talking to everyone, being kind and nice participating in classes. I had some weird behaviour before, and I don’t have actual friends. I’m planning to change that but my school is kind of small and I live in a house in chateu which doesn’t have any people my age unfortunately. So idk what to do. I’ve always wanted to change schools but my school is private and really expensive so I should ask my parents at the end of the trimester
I’m from Russian but im actually dreaming to live in the USA it’s so diverse and fun out there

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011 and looks>books
I’ve always wanted to be friendly, to talk with everyone but my social circle that I made in school is actually full of retards and anti social guys.
Playing this game and seeing the main character talking to everyone, being kind and nice participating in classes. I had some weird behaviour before, and I don’t have actual friends. I’m planning to change that but my school is kind of small and I live in a house in chateu which doesn’t have any people my age unfortunately. So idk what to do. I’ve always wanted to change schools but my school is private and really expensive so I should ask my parents at the end of the trimester
I’m from Russian but im actually dreaming to live in the USA it’s so diverse and fun out there
do sports

Martial arts is the biggest cope
I played football and basketball for 10 years i was still most unsocial guy at the school. I did 1 year of jiu jutsu and better than half of the school its just makes you more confident.

I played football and basketball for 10 years i was still most unsocial guy at the school. I did 1 year of jiu jutsu and better than half of the school its just makes you more confident.
For most it wont have a giant impact on confidence, unless you were insecure because you felt physically vulnerable.

And did you become social after that? Do you think other martial arts like wrestling, boxing etc can do the same?

For most it wont have a giant impact on confidence, unless you were insecure because you felt physically vulnerable.
I think guys who dont train martial arts cant be as confident as guys who do. Even if both are thinking they will be the winners in fight

I think guys who dont train martial arts cant be as confident as guys who do. Even if both are thinking they will be the winners in fight
This is delusion why would that be? Confidence is innate anyway. Irl it doesn't happen that some ND kid learns jiu jitsu and becomes extroverted and socially included. E.G. I did mma for a year and it didn't improve my social skills but maybe made me internally more confident in beating someone in a fight but didn't have any outwards effect. For most people this is the case as social skills can be very hard wired and genetic

This is delusion why would that be? Confidence is innate anyway. Irl it doesn't happen that some ND kid learns jiu jitsu and becomes extroverted and socially included. E.G. I did mma for a year and it didn't improve my social skills but maybe made me internally more confident in beating someone in a fight but didn't have any outwards effect. For most people this is the case as social skills can be very hard wired and genetic
I think we talk about different confidence, not the kind where you cant talk to somebody jfl.

Btw no insecure champions in martial arts. And they all can speak good, probably better than us bro)

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
no
I do jiu jitsu and I did wrestling and mma before im strong for age for any age to be honest
no you know what sports im talking about TEAM SPORTS football basketball baseball etc where you feel part of a group to win

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
no

no you know what sports im talking about TEAM SPORTS football basketball baseball etc where you feel part of a group to win
Yeah ur right maybe I should look into it but yk if I lived in USA I would certainly join some team it’s just not as fun in Russia. I would join a rugby team in USA for sure

Yeah ur right maybe I should look into it but yk if I lived in USA I would certainly join some team it’s just not as fun in Russia. I would join a rugby team in USA for sure
rugby isn't popular in america its american football your referring to

• +1
The prn game??? :lul:

• +1
no

Team sports are for losers

• Hmm...
Reactions: looks>books