Pleas help me out..

Its not flat just you have more fat in that place which straightens your skin look at @EternalLearner avi he doesnt have any folds
I can‘t find pics of him

Damn now I kinda feel bad for trolling this guy in his earliest thread, I really thought he was trolling

OP you look fine, you just have BDD and likely a very low self esteem from previous life events

I was talking about the dude in the avi
Yeah but thats good lightning in the pic.... in good lightning almost no one has folds

Damn now I kinda feel bad for trolling this guy in his earliest thread, I really thought he was trolling

OP you look fine, you just have BDD and likely a very low self esteem from previous life events
Ok maybe, but tell me why my folds look so flat and different than before now?

yeah and you dont have too
Yeah but in very bad lighting everyone is supposed to have some shadows there and mine are gone....

Yeah but in very bad lighting everyone is supposed to have some shadows there and mine are gone....
bruh stop freaking out about nonsense you dont have folds and thats good

bruh stop freaking out about nonsense you dont have folds and thats good
But I used to have a small fold there, even as a kid

you nasolabial folds are the worst i've even seen , like wow wtf
but seriously you're fine the only procedure u need is a lip lift and see if you can do it without upper lip augmentation
after that go get some professional help for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
you nasolabial folds are the worst i've even seen , like wow wtf
but seriously you're fine the only procedure u need is a lip lift and see if you can do it without upper lip augmentation
after that go get some professional help for your mental health
So the folds are not to flat now?

So the folds are not to flat now?
dude it seems to me that you are looking for attention rather than advice , this is like the 50th time you make the same thread while saying that you had a depression in 2018 and you cried and so on , a little piece of advice aside from looksmaxing , people don't give a shit about your sorrows or your sadness if you wanna talk about it to someone go see a psy or smth
" laugh and the world laughs with you , weep and you weep alone " line from oldboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
dude it seems to me that you are looking for attention rather than advice , this is like the 50th time you make the same thread while saying that you had a depression in 2018 and you cried and so on , a little piece of advice aside from looksmaxing , people don't give a shit about your sorrows or your sadness if you wanna talk about it to someone go see a psy or smth
" laugh and the world laughs with you , weep and you weep alone " line from oldboy
I just want somebody to tell me the problem with my folds. It is not possible that the folds completely changed their shape.... and my left nasolabial fold doesn‘t move when I‘m speaking.