Please could someone help me understand

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
How in God's name my Dad was always a ladies man, allegedly constantly cheating on both my Mum when they were together before I was born (this is why the relationship ultimately ended and why she wouldn't marry him), and also on his wife (my brother and sister's mother) during their marriage, when all the while he was either fat (15 st/210 lbs) or OBESE (20 st/280 lbs when he was with my Mum), on top of looking like me/my brother, with a small dick. Think how my brother looks in his mate's wedding pic but even fatter and chubbier, albeit with a full head of hair - this is what he must have looked like because me and my brother are exact clones of him.

This is one of the main reasons I grew up thinking I was/should be good looking, this has tormented me all my life since I was a teenager. Every time someone picked on me due to my looks it absolutely tortured me. My Mum always said it was just because of my autism and if anything it was my facial expressions that made me appear ugly.

Someone please help me solve this mystery that has plagued me for so long. Why would any woman, even if fat and ugly (my Mum wasn't fat), look at such a hideous blob ?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Happy9

Well it's very simple.

It's called hypergamy.

It's also called before internet and cellphones.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 281, Deleted member 466 and 1 other person
Well it's very simple.

It's called hypergamy.

It's also called before internet and cellphones.
That's legit all it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466 and Zesto
How in God's name my Dad was always a ladies man, allegedly constantly cheating on both my Mum when they were together before I was born (this is why the relationship ultimately ended and why she wouldn't marry him), and also on his wife (my brother and sister's mother) during their marriage, when all the while he was either fat (15 st/210 lbs) or OBESE (20 st/280 lbs when he was with my Mum), on top of looking like me/my brother, with a small dick. Think how my brother looks in his mate's wedding pic but even fatter and chubbier, albeit with a full head of hair - this is what he must have looked like because me and my brother are exact clones of him.

This is one of the main reasons I grew up thinking I was/should be good looking, this has tormented me all my life since I was a teenager. Every time someone picked on me due to my looks it absolutely tortured me. My Mum always said it was just because of my autism and if anything it was my facial expressions that made me appear ugly.

Someone please help me solve this mystery that has plagued me for so long. Why would any woman, even if fat and ugly (my Mum wasn't fat), look at such a hideous blob ?
Dude u probably have some money and a decent hob as a kiddle aged english man, go to turkey get a hair transplant and some veneers, then get some ha paste on your browridge which will lower it, try some fillers on the cheeks if you like then get HA paste for permanent and youre basically a fresh person, this will cost like 8K gbp or probably less,

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Zesto
It's called hypergamy.

But how tf does this work if all the women around are either above you, or your looksmatch at absolute worst ??????

You're white, you have a narrow nose, small eyes and a compact midface. You're already technically mogging ethnics and horses on here. But your teeth look unhygienic, they look like you aren't brushing them, they look tobacco stained. Apart from baldness, which your face shape is handling pretty well, you are a norman. But those teeth are unacceptable, no woman is going to stick her tongue in that. And I suppose you're aren't going after a sub 4, trailer park, toothless, 400lbs woman either.

Last edited:

He probably went for the bottom of the barrel.
I see ugly guys fucking ugly girls and thinking they're slayers all the time.

• +1
He probably went for the bottom of the barrel.
I see ugly guys fucking ugly girls and thinking they're slayers all the time.

Happy3

I happy with "ugly" Asian girl.

Today I am hoping to get some decent old pics of my Mum and some of her side of the family, so I can have them rated on here. Their genes are better and I completely missed out by my Dad's genes completely taking over. Unfortunately I have no pics of my Dad when he was younger (this would be the ultimate for me), all I can do is assume what he looked like from what I know.

Wear a wig

• +1