PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO WITHERDLY90 POSTS

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
@Witheredly90 IS A FAGGOT WHO SUPPORTS GRIFFITH FROM BERSERK. HE USED TO TAG ME IN EVERY THREAD TO TORTURE ME BECAUSE MY AVI USED TO BE GUTS. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS FAGGOT.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 10652, buckchadley31 and 5 others
hello @Witheredly90 we can be fags together. Also Griffith is gigachad god

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
hello @Witheredly90 we can be fags together. Also Griffith is gigachad god
you Ugh my ass while I beat yours nigga. Also tbh I have no clue who the fuck Griffith is.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18244 and FrameMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 18244
Who is griffith and berserk

• +1
  • JFL
I be fuckin all day yuh
Readin Kama sutra yuh
Cuz I be fuckin all day yuh
While you niggas be rottin yuh
The only thing you’re fucking is my braincells with your low iq posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FrameMogger and Deleted member 18244
Griffith did nothing wrong gang

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger
I support Donovan:ogre:

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18244 and FrameMogger
@Witheredly90 Im still waiting for my $50

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18244 and FrameMogger
Bitch? you can call your mother like that but not me faggot
You are my mother bitch. I came out your cunt and I’ve came in your cunt. Now bring me my chicken tendies while I read my mangas.

You are my mother bitch. I came out your cunt and I’ve came in your cunt. Now bring me my chicken tendies while I read my mangas.
if you said anything insulting to me in real life i would cut your head off and throw it in your parents window, you are lucky you dont live in EU faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 13787
if you said anything insulting to me in real life i would cut your head off and throw it in your parents window, you are lucky you dont live in EU faggot.
I do live in the eu dipshit, i’m in the uk :ROFLMAO:. So you can start your jihad. Go cook something up.

I do live in the eu dipshit, i’m in the uk :ROFLMAO:. So you can start your jihad. Go cook something up.
I dont know about UK that shithole no one cares about, come to netherlands, france, belgium, germany and try talking all tough like that.

You fags who live in america and the UK have big mouths

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
I dont know about UK that shithole no one cares about, come to netherlands, france, belgium, germany and try talking all tough like that.

You fags who live in america and the UK have big mouths
:feelskek:yeahh i’m sure we’re not as tough as dark triad french and dutch boys, sounds badass asf.

You have a big ass.

:feelskek:yeahh i’m sure we’re not as tough as dark triad french and dutch boys, sounds badass asf.

You have a big ass.
I can guarantee even @DwayneWhite55 would beat your bitchass and nigga is in a wheelchair

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 18244

You have a big ass.
What i meant wasnt that french or dutch are tough, but that you should come visit one of these countries and tell me once you are there:ROFLMAO:

You are lucky to live in UK i have connections to clans and my own people all over europe:forcedsmile:

• JFL
I can guarantee even @DwayneWhite55 would beat your bitchass and nigga is in a wheelchair
I can guarantee you’re an ogremaxxed dagestani that thinks a neandreathal forehead and hairy eyebrows means high fighting success JFL. Muh guns muh knives

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
What i meant wasnt that french or dutch are tough, but that you should come visit one of these countries and tell me once you are there:ROFLMAO:

You are lucky to live in UK i have connections to clans and my own people all over europe:forcedsmile:
Why would I come to you, you’re the one with the problem lmaoo.

Congrats on your gypsy clans? I can see them here too pickpocketing tourists. Explains why youre so rich

• +1

that guy is a bulgarian gypsy immigrant tbh jfl he was barking at me before, i have him on ignore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18244 and BearBoy
that guy is a bulgarian gypsy immigrant tbh jfl he was barking at me before, i have him on ignore
What the fuck? Have we spoken?

• +1
Nerds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

Me and my nigga @Mogpogs Got you on sight nigga, bap bap bap bilililillil army guns you sweet ass nigga

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 18244
  • Love it
  • +1
Me and my nigga @Mogpogs Got you on sight nigga, bap bap bap bilililillil army guns you sweet ass nigga
Self hating balkan cucks don’t even look at them they’ll burgle your shit and call their gypsy gangs on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and DwayneWhite55
@Witheredly90 Im still waiting for my $50
Nothing has worked yet I said the first person who offered something that works will get it.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet