please embrace white power

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
whites are superior as evident by their looks in pictures and by looking at their behavior please dont let subhumans overtake whites white genocide is an active agenda and i am a good man and want a better world so im spreading this message .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, exo, Bomber517 and 17 others
terra water

• +1
Reactions: sb23, WeiWei, ey88 and 3 others
wym looks in pictures

Cope

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
heil fucking hitler
hitler was a jew, funded by jews, for jews. the state of israel and all their support from eu and us wouldnt exist if not for hitler. just think about it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, mayo mogger, Mighty17like and 4 others
hitler was a jew, funded by jews, for jews. the state of israel and all their support from eu and us wouldnt exist if not for hitler. just think about it
when you people call everything jewish it just invalidates valid anti-semitism. hitler was obviously not a jew

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, greycel, Youㅤ and 1 other person
Cope latinos are superior to white cumskins

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, sportsmogger and Latinolooksmaxxer
Revenge Of The Sith Power GIF by Star Wars

Do you wish you were 100% white

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and cromagnon
whites are superior as evident by their looks in pictures and by looking at their behavior please dont let subhumans overtake whites white genocide is an active agenda and i am a good man and want a better world so im spreading this message .
The real question is, are you specifically superior op :feelshah:

when you people call everything jewish it just invalidates valid anti-semitism. hitler was obviously not a jew
semite includes arabs too not just jooz . altho arabs r bad too they r subhumans (not the original whites who lived in the now arab-overrun areas)

Look theres two possibilities for the holocaust.
1. it didnt happen and was jewish propaganda in order to create israel
2. it happened and was funded by zionist elites in order to create israel.

either way, what hitler did helped create isreal, gave zionist jews today lots of international power and support, and achieved nothing good.

Cope latinos are superior to white cumskins
lol biggest cope ever but if u deny it i cant help u . just go outside and observe , literally

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
tanned white is ideal

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

either way, what hitler did helped create isreal, gave zionist jews today lots of international power and support, and achieved nothing good.
obviously 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and slavicpsycho
jews are the superior race whites are just jewpuppets

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: castizo and Latinolooksmaxxer
its a weird question to really imagine cuz it would change my entire life but yes
I wish I was nordic. It’s not cuz I’m lesser white but every non nordic white wishes they were nordic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, sportsmogger, cromagnon and 1 other person

holy fucking deja vu i swear u posted this on my post b4 yet u only have 4 posts . over for me

I wish I was nordic. It’s not cuz I’m lesser white but every non nordic white wishes they were nordic
i love you bhai but this is cuck mindset. be proud of your history and people

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and silently_said
superior when they cause society to go to shit ? yeah thats illogical ...
YOUR soyciety sinagogue is thriving

accept the mog boyo

i like slavs @slavicpsycho should be proud he isnt a mongoloid bugman but still i think its valid to wish to be nordic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho and cromagnon
i like slavs @slavicpsycho should be proud he isnt a mongoloid bugman but still i think its valid to wish to be nordic
if you're white you shouldnt be wishing to be another type of white

for ethnics, i understand

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
True I still wish I had nordic facial structure but kept features from my country. We have all the diversity we need

• +1
if you're white you shouldnt be wishing to be another type of white

for ethnics, i understand
if ur subhuman white u should wish to be chad white . but yes i see what ur saying , embrace ur white culture if u have it rather than being upset its not "ideal"

4 ethnics like me it is very over yes

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
If hitler was actually a Jew and Nazi was Jewish funded I would convert to Judaism and sacrifice myself in a synagogue because surely these niggas are the chosen people.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Youㅤ and cromagnon
lol biggest cope ever but if u deny it i cant help u . just go outside and observe , literally
Every white woman prefers a latino over a white guy

• JFL
Reactions: silently_said
Every white woman prefers a latino over a white guy
1. cope

2. women arent shit . fuck women . they are evil and their mateing choices must be arranged .

1. cope

2. women arent shit . fuck women . they are evil and their mateing choices must be arranged .
Okay lol i don't care what you think cumskins are subhuman

Nordics are subhuman lmao
It depends what you mean I get it like Asian DNA or mixed mutts but I mean southern Swedes, that’s the superior subgroup of the superior sub-race of whites

• +1
It depends what you mean I get it like Asian DNA or mixed mutts but I mean southern Swedes, that’s the superior subgroup of the superior sub-race of whites
I live in scandinavia and i can tell you, they do not mog at all, you just look at some nordic chad and say muhh that means they all are chad even tho every ethnic group has chads

• JFL
Reactions: average guy
why do they mog other latinos? it's cause they have higher white dna
that indirectly means that a pure blooded white > latino with high % amerindian dna

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and castizo
this guy's a clown he clearly cant comprehend any valid argument fuck him hope he dies tbh WHITE POWER

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
why do they mog other latinos? it's cause they have higher white dna
that indirectly means that a pure blooded white > latino with high % amerindian dna
castizo > white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and silently_said
This really depends on the kind of white you are, there are millions of subhuman whites with inferior genetics that look inbred aswell, they are the Dravidians of the white race, being Caucasian alone is not that special, however being a Caucasian with superior genetics is what actually makes that person superior, truthfully, we should trim down the white subhumans so the superiors keep on living

• Hmm...
I live in scandinavia and i can tell you, they do not mog at all, you just look at some nordic chad and say muhh that means they all are chad even tho every ethnic group has chads
gorilla =/= chad

only whiteoid can be chad . only whiteoid

Picsart 24 05 14 01 47 30 141

• JFL
Reactions: castizo
FOR EVERY LETTER U TYPE, FOR EVERY SINGLE BREATH U TAKE, FOR EVERY TIME U MENTION WHITE POWER FOR EVERY TIME U WALK OUTSIDE FOR EVERYTIME U TALK AND WALK FOR EVERYTIME U SAY ANYTHING OR DO ANYTHING
ANOTHER WHITE WOMAN GETS CREAMPIED BY TYRONE
Adfadfsdaf