please embrace white power

This really depends on the kind of white you are, there are millions of subhuman whites with inferior genetics that look inbred aswell, they are the Dravidians of the white race, being Caucasian alone is not that special, however being a Caucasian with superior genetics is what actually makes that person superior, truthfully, we should trim down the white subhumans so the superiors keep on living
yeah thats true . whites r only special cuz they r better than non-whites . doesnt make them quality people .and yeah ideally we dont let subhumans breed but at this point with shitskins takeing over itll be over for goyim IQ

He isn't castizo hes the first result when you searched castizo on google i have already seen this shitty picture before
then post castizos nigga

FOR EVERY LETTER U TYPE, FOR EVERY SINGLE BREATH U TAKE, FOR EVERY TIME U MENTION WHITE POWER FOR EVERY TIME U WALK OUTSIDE FOR EVERYTIME U TALK AND WALK FOR EVERYTIME U SAY ANYTHING OR DO ANYTHING
ANOTHER WHITE WOMAN GETS CREAMPIED BY TYRONE
View attachment 3185685
yeah cuz they fuck dogs over white incel

i hate foids they literally need to be locked up in a dungeon

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
I wish I was nordic. It’s not cuz I’m lesser white but every non nordic white wishes they were nordic
and nordics wish they were med or tanned

• +1
Reactions: average guy
then post castizos nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silently_said and sportsmogger
everyone wants what they dont have

yeah cuz they fuck dogs over white incel

i hate foids they literally need to be locked up in a dungeon
ok then why arent they fucking white incels then but instead fuck tyrone
ur own women dont even want u and thats sad brah
enjoy being cucked by the chocolate man tyrone forever

ok then why arent they fucking white incels then but instead fuck tyrone
ur own women dont even want u and thats sad brah
enjoy being cucked by the chocolate man tyrone forever
i dont really care to think what foids do cuz i cant control them . my only hope is other based males . i hope eventually the world will be fixed and foids put in their place .

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
i dont really care to think what foids do cuz i cant control them . my only hope is other based males . i hope eventually the world will be fixed and foids put in their place .
gl dude:forcedsmile:
i dont think thats possible in this modern world but whatev keeps u from roping lol

gl dude:forcedsmile:
i dont think thats possible in this modern world but whatev keeps u from roping lol
hope isnt possible ?

i will always have hope for the world even if i rope , cuz why not ? time is longer than we can comprehend just a few centuries ago u wouldve said it would be impossible for foid to wageslave and for blacks to be pawns like they r now .

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
:owo:

Why don't u try tho, just hop on roids and pregab and you will slay 100%
I might do sarms, my frame is pretty good some would say :feelswat:

I think I have 20+ bidelt untrained and idk my waist but i assume it to be like under 28 inches

• +1
Reactions: castizo
hitler was a jew, funded by jews, for jews. the state of israel and all their support from eu and us wouldnt exist if not for hitler. just think about it
Heil Hitler and Heil Israel nigger

I wish I was nordic. It’s not cuz I’m lesser white but every non nordic white wishes they were nordic
i dont. Pure Celtiberian stock right here nigger, we ruled Rome, we kicked the moors, we discovered America, we run this shit.

whites are superior as evident by their looks in pictures and by looking at their behavior please dont let subhumans overtake whites white genocide is an active agenda and i am a good man and want a better world so im spreading this message .
ik what you mean make the us less christan and white and guess whos agenda it is (tiny ha-, nevermind)

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I might do sarms, my frame is pretty good some would say :feelswat:

I think I have 20+ bidelt untrained and idk my waist but i assume it to be like under 28 inches
Sarms won't do much lmao just take halo like me

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
i am a good man and want a better world
This will never be a reality. The world is 90% shitskins and ruled by Jews. Atp, asteroid is better than shitskins.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ