PLEASE GIVE ME A DAY TO DAY GUIDE

Tyroneinprogress

Tyroneinprogress

Iron
I genuinly dont do anything in my life right and i feel like i need a tutorial on how to be a human being, pls give me a step by step insight on what you productive people do everyday so i can copy you

This is what I generally do in my day,
Split it into four parts :

1. Physical activity : This includes exercising, gym , cardio etc. This should be top priority of your day and should be done regularly. You can take rest days off

2. Careermaxxing : This includes studying if you are in uni or upskilling yourself by learning something that will help you get a job if you don't have one or improve your pay if you already do have a job.

3. Socialmaxxing : This includes trying to increase your social circle, this can go hand in hand with career maxxing since having a good social circle will help you in your career and vice versa.

4. Planning : This includes sitting down for 5 minutes in a day alone with your thoughts and planning out what to do the following day, week etc. Setting daily goals, weekly goals and monthly goals are super important or else you will be drifting along life aimlessly.

If you can do 4 of this things daily for a month then it will be habitual and automatic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, AsGoodAsItGets, Tyroneinprogress and 1 other person
Inject hormones

Socialmaxxing : This includes trying to increase your social circle, this can go hand in hand with career maxxing since having a good social circle will help you in your career and vice versa.
how do you go about doing this though? No one has any good tips on how to make friends as a blackpiller

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

1. Physical activity : This includes exercising, gym , cardio etc. This should be top priority of your day and should be done regularly. You can take rest days off

2. Careermaxxing : This includes studying if you are in uni or upskilling yourself by learning something that will help you get a job if you don't have one or improve your pay if you already do have a job.

3. Socialmaxxing : This includes trying to increase your social circle, this can go hand in hand with career maxxing since having a good social circle will help you in your career and vice versa.

4. Planning : This includes sitting down for 5 minutes in a day alone with your thoughts and planning out what to do the following day, week etc. Setting daily goals, weekly goals and monthly goals are super important or else you will be drifting along life aimlessly.

If you can do 4 of this things daily for a month then it will be habitual and automatic
thank you, im going uni this summer, would you reccomend searching my course and trying to finish the first year before i even go into uni? seems like a lot tbh

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

Thats basically it

thank you, im going uni this summer, would you reccomend searching my course and trying to finish the first year before i even go into uni? seems like a lot tbh
Yeah you will mog the normies.

And be a mile ahead of them.

Great strategy.

does praying legit work? like no bs what miracles has god given that u have prayed and begged for
Praying works.

Manifestation works.

Visualization works.

These work because you come from a place of gratitude that cause cellular changes which allow accepting a new “destiny” instead of your “fate” easier.

Sounds woo woo.

But I have a post on this based in science.

Have a look.

• +1
Reactions: Tyroneinprogress
Praying works.

Manifestation works.

Visualization works.

These work because you come from a place of gratitude that cause cellular changes which allow accepting a new “destiny” instead of your “fate” easier.

Sounds woo woo.

Have a look.
Personally I like to visualize.

Praying works.

Manifestation works.

Visualization works.

Sounds woo woo.

Have a look.
could you link it here please? it says this user limits who can view their full profile

If you can manage it then go for it, but dont sacrifice too much time and neglect your physical fitness/looks

how do you go about doing this though? No one has any good tips on how to make friends as a blackpiller
There are different ways to socialize, it all depends on your current situation. Start by making a single friend at your work place or school, preferrable befriend a person who is in a social group. The key to socialiazing is daily interactions. Greeting someone daily or having small talk regularly will help you lower inhibition, once you get into a social group you just leverage that and branch out onto better social groups over time. Ideally you finally reach a social group where you are the "leader" and then you can try warm approach dating some girls in the group

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
There are different ways to socialize, it all depends on your current situation. Start by making a single friend at your work place or school, preferrable befriend a person who is in a social group. The key to socialiazing is daily interactions. Greeting someone daily or having small talk regularly will help you lower inhibition, once you get into a social group you just leverage that and branch out onto better social groups over time. Ideally you finally reach a social group where you are the "leader" and then you can try warm approach dating some girls in the group
im stuck being the clown in all my groups (funny guy nobody takes serious) Is there a way to get out of this or do i need to ghost everyone and start again with new personality and new people

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
im stuck being the clown in all my groups (funny guy nobody takes serious) Is there a way to get out of this or do i need to ghost everyone and start again with new personality and new people
just change your demeanor slowly tbh and stop responding to jestermaxxing tbh that’s what I started doing

Granted if they only saw you as the funny guy they’ll ditch you which is hat happened to me after a while

could you link it here please? it says this user limits who can view their full profile
This was the post.

Have a look at the book Release Your Brakes by James Newman.

Also for the science, check out Joe Dispenza.