Please give me a PSL rating!

D

d8rianw11

Iron
Give me a PSL rating based on these pictures below.

IMG 0617
IMG 0616
IMG 0615
IMG 3241
IMG 0734

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
mtn with him potential, debloat + tan and change haircut

• +1
Reactions: d8rianw11
I believe you might be around a 4.5 on the
PSL rating scale, but please note that this is an estimate. I have only recently started learning about the PSL rating system and am still becoming familiar with it.

• +1
Possible chadlite potential or no?

PSL rating scale, but please note that this is an estimate. I have only recently started learning about the PSL rating system and am still becoming familiar with it.
Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Bloatcel_Ale
Possible chadlite potential or no?
i think htn is more in the range, you can still attract as htn easily tho so your good. you have a good base for surgery (just throwing that out there but i personally don’t believe in surgery unless your sub5 (your not))

i think htn is more in the range, you can still attract as htn easily tho so your good. you have a good base for surgery (just throwing that out there but i personally don’t believe in surgery unless your sub5 (your not))
If I were to get any surgeries what would u recommend?

good base nig

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: d8rianw11 and Bloatcel_Ale
U reallyy gotta work on a tan, tssssch

• +1
Definitely a big part of it
Looksmaxing

1. Softmaxxes: skin, hair, clothing, body etc

2. Hard maxxes: bones/surgery

You cannot change your bones without surgery, you cannot push your chin forward you cannot make your jaw wider you can't make your zygos better
Do not get gaslighted, there is no softmaxx to changing your bones softmaxxing is the "outside" only

Btw braces change your bones and count as hardmaxxing, you don't do them at home you go to a doctor to do them get booked recovery etc

• +1
Depends on your pheno, my guy here is literally pink. A tan will wonders.
Yeah I’m mostly Irish which causes my skin to be pink. Also think about beta carotene maxing.

Looksmaxing

1. Softmaxxes: skin, hair, clothing, body etc

2. Hard maxxes: bones/surgery

You cannot change your bones without surgery, you cannot push your chin forward you cannot make your jaw wider you can't make your zygos better
Do not get gaslighted, there is no softmaxx to changing your bones softmaxxing is the "outside" only

Btw braces change your bones and count as hardmaxxing, you don't do them at home you go to a doctor to do them get booked recovery etc
Yes thanks for the advice and info!

Then don’t rate

• +1
Your face is not as lean as your body, could be bloated

• +1
Idc how accurate it is, either rate with your chest or don’t rate at all little child of soy
alr fuck it he’s a 4.5 i was just tryna be nice and let that dude have some wiggle room danm

• +1
alr fuck it he’s a 4.5 i was just tryna be nice and let that dude have some wiggle room danm
I’ll wiggle into your room if I ever catch you acting so beta again CAPICHE

Your face is not as lean as your body, could be bloated
Agreed started cutting out carbs completely and I have been in a caloric deficit for about 3 months now.

Thanks for the rating. Rather you be brutally honest than be nice.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatcel_Ale
Agreed started cutting out carbs completely and I have been in a caloric deficit for about 3 months now.
No carbs at all is crazy, I assume your still lifting, how are you not dying

No carbs at all is crazy, I assume your still lifting, how are you not dying
Yeah I’ve been lifting 5-6 days a week. It’s hard but I feel a lot better and I’ve been looking leaner. I would love to get sub 10 percent body fat before the end of the year.

Yeah I’m mostly Irish which causes my skin to be pink. Also think about beta carotene maxing.
Will probably have minimal effects but try

• +1
Yeah I’ve been lifting 5-6 days a week. It’s hard but I feel a lot better and I’ve been looking leaner. I would love to get sub 10 percent body fat before the end of the year.
Your a trooper bro, Is there a noticeable change in your face following this diet ?, honestly the biggest improvement you can make is just sprucing up a little your definitely not ugly but you could improve your health indicators