Please give me all the reasons why the guy on the right has facial sex appeal and I don't

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
Have done a few tests now with this guy, he ALWAYS makes a good few pussies wet for some reason.

According to this like-for-like comparison, why does this guy have facial sex appeal and I don't, even though much of the PSL-sphere calls him average at best or even ugly ? I am on the left he is on the right.

Attachments

• 20190528_174232.jpg
    20190528_174232.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 54
your nose is too feminine tbh

Stop posting that fucking subhuman every time you post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 176 and RichardSpencel
he bug eyes ugly too

its an interesting discussion tbh. according to him right guy gets good results while he dont and we consider them both subhumans. so whats the differing trait in right guy that makes him more appealing to women while OP gets none?

• +1
Reactions: fobos and HorribleTeeth
Both subhuman

No idea why the guy on the right would be successful with foids. Must be his personality tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, dogtown and RichardSpencel
its an interesting discussion tbh. according to him right guy gets good results while he dont and we consider them both subhumans. so whats the differing trait in right guy that makes him more appealing to women while OP gets none?

OP looks like a nonce JFL

And the other guy is masculine looking, he appeals to milfs, however his results were not that impressive only a couple messages

If you mean me, don't worry I'm working on it. If you mean the other guy, sorry but I'm just trying to solve the mystery of why these bitches find HIM so attractive but not me.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
If you mean me, don't worry I'm working on it. If you mean the other guy, sorry but I'm just trying to solve the mystery of why these bitches find HIM so attractive but not me.

I don’t mean you.

Imo the guy on the right isn't subhuman. He looks above average. His harmony is good.

OP looks like a nonce JFL

And the other guy is masculine looking, he appeals to milfs, however his results were not that impressive only a couple messages

The very first test I did of him quite a while back now, he got 20+ likes with shitloads of messages.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

I suspect it may be more than that tbh
Age range

A few in 20's but mostly 30+ I think. His age was set to 33. But this is only to be expected if you are a non-Chad 30+ guy.
And the other guy is masculine looking

I highly suspect that having a non-masculine face has always been one of my greatest downfalls. When I was younger my face was insanely babyish, in 2011 a shop assistant thought I may have been under 18 when in fact I was 27/28. This plagued me for years and I always fucking hated it, but now I'm 36 I would give anything to look younger.

Last edited:
Both subhuman

No idea why the guy on the right would be successful with foids. Must be his personality tbh.

No idea of his personality IRL, he has just gotten a lot of attention on Bumble based on that "awful" photo when I test it, whereas my own results based on one photo are usually just complete shit unless I fraud.

bigger dick, obviously

you look equal tbh

You have something pink on your head

You need reverse rhinoplasty dude