PLEASE give me ways to look better

Blahbluhhelp

Blahbluhhelp

Iron
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
0
i need help Im in quite the predicament I am very insecure about my looks(specifically my nose,skin,asymetrical face and eyes) and dont know how to fix it but on the other hand girls i find attractive always tell me i am handsome/cute and interact with me regularly. any advice would be appreciated i dont mind if its harsh ( also i wear glasses and advice doesnt have to be about the specific things mentioned)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4440.jpeg
    IMG_4440.jpeg
    1,022 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4439.jpeg
    IMG_4439.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
get thinner dreads and cover up your forehead and eyes
 
i forgot to mention i was growing my hair so they will get more compact when they finish locking
 
Honestly bro you don't look bad I think you have solid potential. You do have a recessed chin (and mandible I think? correct me if I'm wrong) which could be fixed with a surgery (BSSO + genioplasty) if you're insecure about it, depending on the country it can even be free if it causes breathing issues. Your side profile has a lot of character and I think you have appeal, your nose and eyes don't look bad.
I wouldn't worry about things like assymetries because no one notices those IRL.

Also I don't know if it's your forehead or your hairline receding but if it's the latter you might wanna look into finasteride and minoxidil, it's hard to tell from the pic though.
 
I also think skincare might help as well as shaving the mustache
 
your best feature are your eyes so max those out, always try to make your eyebrows as thick and dark as possible (use minox, then tint them dark), also get a better haircut
you dont look young, depending on your age you might grow more facial bonemass. if not, just bonesmash and pray gng cuz your lower third is disastrous there are botb guides on it.
also save for rhyno obv
 
Honestly bro you don't look bad I think you have solid potential. You do have a recessed chin (and mandible I think? correct me if I'm wrong) which could be fixed with a surgery (BSSO + genioplasty) if you're insecure about it, depending on the country it can even be free if it causes breathing issues. Your side profile has a lot of character and I think you have appeal, your nose and eyes don't look bad.
I wouldn't worry about things like assymetries because no one notices those IRL.

Also I don't know if it's your forehead or your hairline receding but if it's the latter you might wanna look into finasteride and minoxidil, it's hard to tell from the pic though.
its probably hairline my dads hairline is horrid so i’ll look into minoxidil
 
your best feature are your eyes so max those out, always try to make your eyebrows as thick and dark as possible (use minox, then tint them dark), also get a better haircut
you dont look young, depending on your age you might grow more facial bonemass. if not, just bonesmash and pray gng cuz your lower third is disastrous there are botb guides on it.
also save for rhyno obv
im 16 but can u explain lower third to me? im also growing out my hair but do u have recommendations for haircuts?
 
minox, bonesmash gonions if you want a more extreme option, maybe stubblemax later on
 
im 16 but can u explain lower third to me? im also growing out my hair but do u have recommendations for haircuts?
dont ask for haircut suggestions youll always just fuck yourself up. you gotta try stuff yourself or look for inspirations on pinterest and hope for the best. i fucked myself up 3 times before i finally found my best haircut
i referred to lower third of your face, its too narrow, and your chin is also recessed. breathe from your nose and bs the front of the chin to try and induce fibrosis (hard tissue that will assimilate having more bonemass in the affected area, making it look more pointy and pronounced) but there are obvious dangers to it since there are arteries, veins, nerves and i think lymph vessels too running across or close to the chin. find the proper technique for this.
if youre 16 you might grow more bonemass overall but it'll take time and depends on what you eat and how well you sleep and shi, thats the most basic stuff unless you wanna look into drugs
id recommend just maxxing out other stuff. hit gym, grow eyebrows and eyelashes, and get a haircut.
 

Attachments

  • 1790808267435.png
    1790808267435.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 0
thank you i will do some research before i do the bonesmashing stuff i really appreciate your advice
 

Similar threads

ben00fa
Replies
2
Views
25
ben00fa
ben00fa
W
Replies
2
Views
51
тушканчик
тушканчик
rynfdo83
Replies
3
Views
45
liyas
L
maloy
Replies
6
Views
61
erstklassig
erstklassig
T
Replies
1
Views
53
fattofat
fattofat

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Blahbluhhelp
  • SPAM
  • guantanamela
  • nqx05
  • Box1
  • de_fugo
  • MeWyso0_10
  • mryhusadew
  • joseph958239
Back
Top