Please help bros, dentist said I have 7 cavities that need filling.. do I need second opinion? Will this change my bite or face? (X-rays bellow)

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Please help my new dentist said I had 7 cavities that need to be fixed asap..opinions? should I get second opinion? Here are the X-rays

What do y’all think? This kinda feels suspicious he sounded like he wanted to schedule filings fast as hell..

Also have 0 pain or anything..

I don’t want to change my fukin bite or face man.. or get my tooth drilled what the fuk is this dude tripping

I don’t want my face to get fucked or lose height my face is perfect right now man

You have no cavities, he is just trying to make money. Go ER on that fucker.

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Please help my new dentist said I had 7 cavities that need to be fixed asap..opinions? should I get second opinion? Here are the X-rays

What do y’all think? This kinda feels suspicious he sounded like he wanted to schedule filings fast as hell..

Also have 0 pain or anything..

I don’t want to change my fukin bite or face man.. or get my tooth drilled what the fuk is this dude tripping

I don’t want my face to get fucked or lose height my face is perfect right now man

idk but ill never trust a dentist or orthodontist (even worse) all they want is your money and dont care about your looks

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
You have no cavities, he is just trying to make money. Go ER on that fucker.
How do you know? I’ve been asking around for other opinions online some say I do but I will def ask more people. And yeah man I don’t trust dentist either

This was the first time I went to this dentist too

Filling cavities won't effect your facial structure . There's no way it could. Get them filled and brush your teeth more

• +1
Reactions: User28823
@actualunderstander It could be damaging to his health which then in turn could damage his looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back