Please help how can I improve? (More pictures)

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
I’m 15 and a little under 5’9” however developmentally my doctor said I have the bones of a 13 year old and I have decent hight genetics so growth isn’t a big issue. How can I improve my face I’m sick of being ugly and depending on the picture I take I can look like a ltn or I could look like a chadlite (I’m aware that I am somewhere around low mtn) most people told me to just wait till I’m older and puberty will help me ascend what are your thoughts?

Unfrauded:

IMG 5270
IMG 5269
IMG 5265
IMG 5264
IMG 5263

Varying levels of fraud:

IMG 5225
IMG 5216
IMG 4818
IMG 4919
IMG 4761
IMG 4908
IMG 4957
IMG 5106

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, john788 and Hernan
Focus on your bite strength and correct teeth posture. You can'tbdo nothing more tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and soover4me
1) finish puberty
Brutal eye distance, book OBO with @RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, cyprian_tomaszewski and Gocciahh
we got wasp version of @thecel before my ascension :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and cyprian_tomaszewski
long philtrum-short chin combo, brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer
Focus on your bite strength and correct teeth posture. You can'tbdo nothing more tbh
How should I do that I already had braces but never wore my rubber bands smh now they have been off for a year+

1) finish puberty
Brutal eye distance, book OBO with @RealSurgerymax
Yes! Book OBO at 15!!

@2008Looksmaxxer Hop on tret for the acne (not accutane), hit the gym, and get off the site. Best advice you'll get

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Yes! Book OBO at 15!!

@2008Looksmaxxer Hop on tret for the acne (not accutane), hit the gym, and get off the site. Best advice you'll get
He did say to finish puberty first but still I appreciate the advice and your completely right I have been lurking on these sites for 8ish months and it has ruined my mentality and mental health and I’ve found that now I value my looks over almost anything other than my religion

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
I’m 15 and a little under 5’9” however developmentally my doctor said I have the bones of a 13 year old and I have decent hight genetics so growth isn’t a big issue. How can I improve my face I’m sick of being ugly and depending on the picture I take I can look like a ltn or I could look like a chadlite (I’m aware that I am somewhere around low mtn) most people told me to just wait till I’m older and puberty will help me ascend what are your thoughts?

Unfrauded:

View attachment 2785722View attachment 2785723View attachment 2785724View attachment 2785725View attachment 2785726

Varying levels of fraud:

View attachment 2785730View attachment 2785732View attachment 2785733View attachment 2785734View attachment 2785735View attachment 2785736View attachment 2785737View attachment 2785738
neck training,
adapelene/ tret/tazarotene (only use tazarotene after using the tret/adapelene for some months) + benzyol peroxide + b5 megadose (if the first 2 don't work but they should) for acne
gymcelling, accessories (necklace, rings etc.), since you have the bone age of 13 hgh would work very well, you should think about it. darken eyebrows + lashes and OBO at 18

Yes! Book OBO at 15!!

OBO at 15 theory is legit tho

neck training,
adapelene/ tret/tazarotene (only use tazarotene after using the tret/adapelene for some months) + benzyol peroxide + b5 megadose (if the first 2 don't work but they should) for acne
gymcelling, accessories (necklace, rings etc.), since you have the bone age of 13 hgh would work very well, you should think about it. darken eyebrows + lashes and OBO at 18
Thanks for the advice but what is OBO?

Thanks for the advice but what is OBO?
orbital box osteotomy, basically making your eyes be set wider (or closer, depends on the case but in your case it would make them wider set) , you probably won't get it since it's one of the most extreme surgeries but it would ascend you hard. Giant's implants (on ig, it's @RealSurgerymax ig account and company name) does it

orbital box osteotomy, basically making your eyes be set wider (or closer, depends on the case but in your case it would make them wider set) , you probably won't get it since it's one of the most extreme surgeries but it would ascend you hard. Giant's implants (on ig, it's @RealSurgerymax ig account and company name) does it
His eye spacing isn’t that bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: greywind and versatilevox
hey if you’re 15 nothing matters and you can’t do anything anyways. just don’t mouth breathe, avoid junk food, listen to your parents and have a fun childhood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: versatilevox and cyprian_tomaszewski
Damn how bad is my spacing?

Unfrauded:

View attachment 2785722View attachment 2785723View attachment 2785724View attachment 2785725View attachment 2785726

Varying levels of fraud:

View attachment 2785730View attachment 2785732View attachment 2785733View attachment 2785734View attachment 2785735View attachment 2785736View attachment 2785737View attachment 2785738
I already told

He did say to finish puberty first but still I appreciate the advice and your completely right I have been lurking on these sites for 8ish months and it has ruined my mentality and mental health and I’ve found that now I value my looks over almost anything other than my religion
Looks don’t matter that much. Go do some push-ups instead of obsessing over this fag shit

nah nigga don't go for tht hunter eyes rn you should stay being a cute cell to get girls your age

Unfrauded:

Varying levels of fraud:

Eyes are big issue here, you have cheekbones so that's good but your eyes don't fit on your face, they look kind of aspie so don't squint so hard and as much as I hate fag hair you need curtains to make your eyes fit better on your face by hiding temples