Please help how can I improve

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
These picture are completely unfruaded no lighting no angle no hair in my face please help me I need to stop being ugly here are my front and side profile

IMG 5262
IMG 5263
IMG 5264
IMG 5265

Last edited:
Neck, tongue, back posture, exercise, tret, vit d (natural sunlight) full diet, time outside

Good base, you can start by fixing your skin first. Hop on tret and fix your under eyes with something like vit c.

You will be good-looking in your twenties. I can already see it. Just let puberty do its thing.
How do you recommend maximizing puberty other than a high protein diet with a caloric surplus I’ve seen people say hgh along with lestrozal and anastrozol till I’ve reached my peak hight then start test (Yeah that’s obviously extreme)

youre a bit pale, take beta carotene and lycopene for skin tone

How do you recommend maximizing puberty other than a high protein diet with a caloric surplus I’ve seen people say hgh along with lestrozal and anastrozol till I’ve reached my peak hight then start test (Yeah that’s obviously extreme)
I thought HGH only worked when you were deficient but I dont know, but these things have side effects so be careful

just wait 20 years theory

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer
Start with the basics, gym, skincare, hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, teeth, framemaxxing.