Please help I'm 14 🙏

gerycell

gerycell

Iron
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
3
3755
3869
my front sticks more usually but I didn't keep good face right on photos of my front. I see all these ascendsons on Tik Tok and org and other places today I was talking to this girl and check her repost it's all about looks and multiple girls to pls help guys
 
  • +1
Reactions: Αlchemy
good front profile broski, ur maxilla looks recessed tho (i got the exact same problem) :feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: gerycell
good front, maxilla is recessed, I also notice a lot of flaws that could or will get better with you getting older, come back in around a year. also mark this post as a solution by clicking the check mark.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Αlchemy and gerycell
good front profile broski, ur maxilla looks recessed tho (i got the exact same problem) :feelswhy:
Thx dude yeah I'm getting my tongue tie cut so maybe that'll help probably not though
good front, maxilla is recessed, I also notice a lot of flaws that could or will get better with you getting older, come back in around a year. also mark this post as a solution by clicking the check mark.
Any tips for my coloring and brows/ lashes
 
View attachment 5728823View attachment 5728826my front sticks more usually but I didn't keep good face right on photos of my front. I see all these ascendsons on Tik Tok and org and other places today I was talking to this girl and check her repost it's all about looks and multiple girls to pls help guys
dude dont fucking try and ascend for that girl man find some sweet girl who doesnt repost bullshit like that every girl will care for looks some ALOT more then others that girl isnt someone u want let alone someone you want to put in so much effort to try and look bettter for, you look great dude ur side isnt good but side profile is largely cope and 3/4 is more important ur also 14 and my maxilla grew a fuck ton from 15-16 just naturally
 

Similar threads

keefchief
Replies
0
Views
18
keefchief
keefchief
itisoverr
Replies
5
Views
44
juicybuicyy
juicybuicyy
smashedradix
Replies
11
Views
107
dark_lm
dark_lm
B
Replies
2
Views
39
Base.God
Base.God
dirtyuglygreycell
Replies
2
Views
54
S1LOnik
S1LOnik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top