aspiringHardmaxxer
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2026
- Posts
- 107
- Reputation
- 13
my ramus length is pretty decent same with my gonian angle, the problem is that my mandable is curved which gives the illusion of downward grown jaw and a high gonian angle and short ramus. Ill use timothee chalamet here as an example of what i mean.
so you can see his mandable is straight which is good
but the problem that i have is that it curves in the middle so it looks something like this
this makes it look like he is more downgrown eventhough he's not (the angle between his chin and gonian is exactly the same I didnt change that) its just the fucking mandable thats curved upward. I am wondering how the fuck do i fix this becuase i think i might be the only human with this problem i never hear anyone talk about this problem.
wtf do i do????? filler? mandable implant?
I am not doing any osteonomies
so you can see his mandable is straight which is good
but the problem that i have is that it curves in the middle so it looks something like this
this makes it look like he is more downgrown eventhough he's not (the angle between his chin and gonian is exactly the same I didnt change that) its just the fucking mandable thats curved upward. I am wondering how the fuck do i fix this becuase i think i might be the only human with this problem i never hear anyone talk about this problem.
wtf do i do????? filler? mandable implant?
I am not doing any osteonomies