Please help me I am desperate, should I hop on finasteride

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
My hair seems to be thinning on the top. I took accutane but I have no idea if it’s diffuse thinning male pattern balding or it’s telogen effluvium. I need to know and I can’t just go to a dermatologist because I am active duty military. Please help me figure this out.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Nuke your T levels at 18 theory

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and ifyouwannabemylover
Oh my god there’s no dermatologists in a 100 mile radius of me I live in a field someone help

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, StephIsCold, Germania and 11 others
My hair seems to be thinning on the top. I took accutane but I have no idea if it’s diffuse thinning male pattern balding or it’s telogen effluvium. I need to know and I can’t just go to a dermatologist because I am active duty military. Please help me figure this out.
How many hairs per day and how dense is your hair?

If you like in europe and can't get a prescription I have some finasteride that I'm not planning to use.

Everyone should hop on fin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemide and Germania
How many hairs per day and how dense is your hair?
My hair is thin as fuck you can see my scalp in modern daylight and if I shampoo I fucking lost 40 hairs I counted all of them in a 10 min shower I have a hair catcher in the drain. It’s not 40 coming out with 1 hand swipe but rather the duration of the shower.

1A9E8F99 9043 483B BADF 8B03F938CD9D

I have no clue but the top of my scalp I think is thinner than the sides and I took accutane but I’m worried accutane either accelerated hair loss and it’s diffuse MPB or it’s just temporary accutane hair loss aka telogen effluvium.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Dude I can’t help it! There’s no fucking answers ANYWHERE AND THE HAIRS ARENT STOPPING FALLING OUT OF MY HEAD IF I FUCKING IGNORE IT. What do you want me to do? Just sit around and happily go bald?
do you honestly think your hair is just gonna fall out all over your head until your bald?

My hair is thin as fuck you can see my scalp in modern daylight and if I shampoo I fucking lost 40 hairs I counted all of them in a 10 min shower I have a hair catcher in the drain. It’s not 40 coming out with 1 hand swipe but rather the duration of the shower.

View attachment 1034302
I have no clue but the top of my scalp I think is thinner than the sides and I took accutane but I’m worried accutane either accelerated hair loss and it’s diffuse MPB or it’s just temporary accutane hair loss aka telogen effluvium.
I would say given you have less dense hair than me you are at the upper limit of hair shedding per shower. It should be nothing. Just keep in mind and make sure it remains as dense.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I would say given you have less dense hair than me you are at the upper limit of hair shedding per shower. It should be nothing. Just keep in mind and make sure it remains as dense.
My hair density is already pretty fucking trash tbh bro. Like look at this shit.

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
My hair density is already pretty fucking trash tbh bro. Like look at this shit.

Yeah I get that, but losing 100 for average density is to be expected (throughout day)

Bro go to derm or a professional I realize you are on military duty but you have posted 50x times here, you are going insane from the thinning. Stop asking us forum autists and go to derm. Stop stressing as well that's probably causing loss as well JFL

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Yeah I get that, but losing 100 for average density is to be expected (throughout day)
Alright man. Is finasteride poison anyway? Like I’m actually panicking I don’t want to lose my hair so badly it’s my only cope. And the top seems so so so thin. My entire density is bad but I can’t tell if the top is worse than the sides or it’s just my haircut. Fuck man.

also what the fuck is wrong with Imgur shit won’t show my god damn video fucking mad

Bro go to derm or a professional I realize you are on military duty but you have posted 50x times here, you are going insane from the thinning. Stop asking us forum autists and go to derm. Stop stressing as well that's probably causing loss as well JFL
I can’t dude! I looked it up there’s no derms near me I live in the middle of nowhere!

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I can’t dude! I looked it up there’s no derms near me I live in the middle of nowhere!
Fuck my condolences, hair is life for an averagecel like you. If you think it's thinning might check out RU or something honestly. But it could be accutane side effects no one knows until you ask a professional. Us forum autists aren't derms and several have said you are thinning fast granted you were on accutane. Stop stressing as well chill stress is a massive cause.

Alright man. Is finasteride poison anyway? Like I’m actually panicking I don’t want to lose my hair so badly it’s my only cope. And the top seems so so so thin. My entire density is bad but I can’t tell if the top is worse than the sides or it’s just my haircut. Fuck man.

also what the fuck is wrong with Imgur shit won’t show my god damn video fucking mad
Honestly donNt know enough about fin to say honestly.

it is probably the haircut which isnwhy theynlook different, get an appointment as soon as though

Hop on fin, make topical one with minox worked well for me also 0 side effects.

Hop on fin, make topical one with minox worked well for me also 0 side effects.
I need to know if it’s just accutane hair loss or actual fucking balding. I’m scared man. What the fucj would a dermatologist even do for me I don’t know.

I need to know if it’s just accutane hair loss or actual fucking balding. I’m scared man. What the fucj would a dermatologist even do for me I don’t know.
Probably actual fucking balding, now stop panicking and get yourself fin and minox faggot.

Probably actual fucking balding, now stop panicking and get yourself fin and minox faggot.
I fucking can’t dude because if it’s just accutane temporary hair loss then I could give myself permanent accutane hair loss apparently by taking finasteride on top of it. So I’m fucked. I just need a diagnosis but I LIVE 100 MILES FROM THE NEAREST DERM

How many threads do you need to make asking the exact same question?

1-there's nothing wrong with your hair
2-stop taking accutane and try a carnivorous diet

I fucking can’t dude because if it’s just accutane temporary hair loss then I could give myself permanent accutane hair loss apparently by taking finasteride on top of it. So I’m fucked. I just need a diagnosis but I LIVE 100 MILES FROM THE NEAREST DERM
Online dermatologists? Honestly your hair doesn't even look that bad, and the constant obsessing/stressing is just going to add to the hair loss. Keep a healthy diet and don't take any random medications and see how your hair does

Online dermatologists? Honestly your hair doesn't even look that bad, and the constant obsessing/stressing is just going to add to the hair loss. Keep a healthy diet and don't take any random medications and see how your hair does
Alright. I’ll just stay as healthy as possible, see what happens, and if I have to later on, take fin.

1-there's nothing wrong with your hair
2-stop taking accutane and try a carnivorous diet
I did try different diets and shit. None of that stuff worked for me. I tried it for like 3 weeks with no affect at all. Only accutane worked.

• So Sad
Reactions: pizza

this shits pretty interesting. scalp massages seem to be legit and his theory is backed up by studies. read around this website.

only downside of method is effort but upsides = free and no drugs.

I also recommended derma rolling.

don't wanna fuck with your hormones or apply minox for life at 18.

Nuke your T levels at 18 theory
Cope i just turned 19 and am on finasteride for preventative measures (dad has mpb) and my T levels got measured in the 1100 range. Finasteride does nothing to T it just inhibits 5ar conversion of test to DHT and DHT hardly matters past puberty unless you have dogshit genetics