Please help me with eye surgery options🙏🙏

F

fraudmaxer

Iron
Why do I have horrible under eyes and how do I fix them!!

I have (I think anyway) good bone structure throughout most of my face even cheek bones - which leads me to think that my problem isn’t due to bone problems but soft tissue?!

My face without eyes: I am lighting maxing in that photo tbf😭😭

IMG 3462

my sister, also, has calm eyes but I’m affected by bulging. Classical bp bad, prey eyes ig.

I have severe under eye dark circles and under eyelid exposure - not concerned about upper.

Atm I look like this guy,
IMG 3491

very similar infact and he is complemented on his looks on tt. Most likely because of his jaw?!
I think he looks bad icl

IMG 2931

I thought he was joking at first with that text💀

IMG 3492

Anyway my under eyes are very bad and eye in general. - I have slightly less uee compared to this guy. He just looks so so similar from the 3/4 view to me.

Here are my eyes from a side profile, for u lot to see the extend of how much the bluge out: deffo a negative eye vector.

IMG 3486

Dr Taban eye decompression?! I feel like if I get an periorbital implant it could look unnatural especially because my maxilla (I don’t think) is recessed. I don’t want to bring the whole eye area foreward really. I think bringing back the eye, for me would look so much better.

The safety used to be horrible like 40% chance of double vision but now I believe it’s 2/3%. Please may I be corrected if not true tho🙏🙏🙏

I just would hate to get an implant and for it to look like this:

IMG 3501

IMG 3502
IMG 3503

I mean that person looks like they just put makeup on jfl but overall it just looks like she got pushed foreward. I’m aware that she got infras but still. A surgery involving implants, pushing out bones around the eye, i don’t think, will have the best outcome for me. Please correct me if not true tho🙏

I have looked at fat grafting but I have also seen many post and surgeons not recommending this.

Also do any of you know if volifuline is at all effective. Shami says it helped him but most of his transformation (eye related) is lighting and angle so idk if that can be trusted.

I’m sure many people have the same issue as me so please boost!

My first post so sorry for the terrible formatting.

Attachments

• IMG_3502.png
    IMG_3502.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Post frontal pic of eye area

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxer
Post frontal pic of eye area

I would love to get this effect.
Ofc Snapchat makes my eyes a bit lighter but mainly it’s my insane under eyelid that disappears.

Also yh ik I could ascend by darkening my eyebrows which I have done but they just fade quite quickly. I’m doing them again tomorrow.

View attachment 2466832

I would love to get this effect.
Ofc Snapchat makes my eyes a bit lighter but mainly it’s my insane under eyelid that disappears.

Also yh ik I could ascend by darkening my eyebrows which I have done but they just fade quite quickly. I’m doing them again tomorrow.
start taking volufiline.

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxer
start taking volufiline.
Oh it is actually efficacious? If so should I put it just below my lid on the purple area or on the lid also. It’s quite hard to describe even with a picture. My eyes do for sure bulge. It’s so weird tho cuz my sister literally has Hunter eyes😭😭