Please, honest advice for moneymaxing in my situation.

E

Eugenics fan

Iron
I know, I know, probably it's over, but, since I am not brave enough to kill myself and I think that plastic surgery can't make my face normal, I want to try to work hard and find a smart way to become one day in my 50-60s rich enough to attract a woman (even an ugly one, I don't care). The problem is that I have different disadvantages: I suffer from depression and high-functioning autism, I am quite bad with foreign languages, I live in Southern Italy, and my family is not very rich (500 k net worth, 72 k annual income) and my IQ not very high (124 according to a clincal test with progressive Raven matrices).

Since I was quite good in biology at high school, at the age of 23 I decided to start to study medicine and I passed the quite difficult (much easier than in the US) to enter in medical school. My plan is to get a degree here, specialize in a place like Canada or Switzerland (where the annual income for a physician is much higher than in Italy), choose the highest-paid non-surgical specialty, and then periodically come back to my town, in order to try to impress local women with my hypothetical job, social status and wealth. I am ready to search a woman also in a poorer country, to emigrate where it will possible to make more money, to make immoral, dangerous actions. I am desperate, I am also considering to start to collaborate with local criminals, since I know some people... but I don't know how an autistic medical student could be paid by what you know. I don't know what to do, but I strongly want to become rich enough to get a woman. Is my plan the best that I could think, or I have other options? I know that 99,99% it is over, but I want a purpose, something to do. Thank you in advance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Hollywood, Deleted member 11167 and 3 others
giphy-5-gif.843463

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 7465, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
just sell drugs you jackass, it isnt that complicated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others

Show face first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 11167
I prefer not to show it. My face is too narrow and asymmetrical, with a bulbous nose.
You can show me in PMs if u want. Your plan wont make u happy bro. You want to start having sex when u r 40-60?? Lol

• +1
Reactions: CANI, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
get a job and save money, i guess?

get a job and save money, i guess?
It is impossible to become rich by doing a normal job, especially in Southern Italy. So I should study and emigrate.

It is impossible to become rich by doing a normal job, especially in Southern Italy. So I should study and emigrate.
oh, i'm italian too.
Becoming rich is not such a thing that anyone can do. You have to be lucky, or really cultured and putting really much effort in something, or all this together
Sure thing is there are not tricks to gain money for free, like tommorrow i will woke up and i will do something to gain 10k. Lol,

• +1
Reactions: Eugenics fan
oh, i'm italian too.
Becoming rich is not such a thing that anyone can do. You have to be lucky, or really cultured and putting really much effort in something, or all this together
Sure thing is there are not tricks to gain money for free, like tommorrow i will woke up and i will do something to gain 10k. Lol,
You are perfectly right. Indeed there are many factor which influence our potential which are not under our control: wealth of the family of origin, location, IQ, etc.
I think that there are three main streets to financial success:
1. Create a successful business
2. Get a higly-paid job
3. Be a successful criminal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
"Oh my family only get 6k per month bouhouhou

I only have an iq of 127😭😭
I'm just a student in one of the highest class job ever😭😭
I can afford to travel to only 4-5 differnt country 😭😭
Is it over guys?
I'm only 5'11 3/4"

It's over bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 2785, AsGoodAsItGets and 10 others
my family is not very rich (500 k net worth, 72 k annual income) and my IQ not very high (124 according to a clincal test with progressive Raven matrices).
Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 10536
in a respectful way, (because youre getting shiton by these fags) money wont fix your issues, but if what you desire is money then id recommend studying and juicing the fuck out of something that pays extremely well

juicing the fuck out of something
Honestly I have not understood this, due to my autism and the fact that I am not a native speaker I often don't understand your slangs.
I know that money will not fix my problems, but I think that a poor and ugly woman (even in a Third World country) would be impressed by a lot of money.

Last edited:
Did you just say you're moneymaxxing to pull a woman in your 50's? I'd suggest a bullet to the head before that. Sounds like a long road of misery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
Did you just say you're moneymaxxing to pull a woman in your 50's? I'd suggest a bullet to the head before that. Sounds like a long road of misery.
Other options?

Have you tried selling your rectum to older men?

your plan sounds fine for the most part

but if you think women will be impressed by your status and money, you're mistaken

there will be chads with the same status and money as you, and women will monkeybranch to them

at the end of the day, everything you do and earn MUST eventually translate into looks if your goal is to impress women

but money can make that a whole lot easier, so figuring out the easiest way to make money is a good starting point

status tends to be way overrated imo, since the status game, unlike the money game, is zero-sum and therefore more competitive and more difficult to maintain

• +1
your plan sounds fine for the most part

but if you think women will be impressed by your status and money, you're mistaken

there will be chads with the same status and money as you, and women will monkeybranch to them

at the end of the day, everything you do and earn MUST eventually translate into looks if your goal is to impress women

but money can make that a whole lot easier, so figuring out the easiest way to make money is a good starting point

status tends to be way overrated imo, since the status game, unlike the money game, is zero-sum and therefore more competitive and more difficult to maintain
Yes, I also think that looks is much more important than money. In my case, the status that I am planning to obtain is that associated with the occupational prestige of a physician, but I think that money is a better advantage. As I want to become as rich as possible, I also want to become as attractive as possible starting from my tragic and depressing situation. I plan to use an algorithm, when it will be available to people thanks to the work of computer scientists, which will be able to advice me about the best interventions to do on my face. I suspect that the main problem is the fact the all in my face is too narrow (eyes too close together, etc.), with asymmetries and a bulbous nose. Since I am shorter than 5' 9'' and I have narrow shoulders, I think also that limb lenghtening and cavicle widening would be useful.
Of course, that woman that I am planning to get is a poor, ugly and stupid one of my age.

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29
no ones gonna put out unless they genuinely love you

Best way to make money: Start your own business using your skillsets.

• +1
Best way to make money: Start your own business using your skillsets.
Yes, even if with my autism it would be difficult, I am considering this after having created a good income and having saved with my hypothetical job. It will be a following step of my journey

Truth is, in this digital age, you don't need that much start-up capital to make a business. You just need a website and somewhere to advertise your skillset. Advertising is everything.

I know, I know, probably it's over, but, since I am not brave enough to kill myself and I think that plastic surgery can't make my face normal, I want to try to work hard and find a smart way to become one day in my 50-60s rich enough to attract a woman (even an ugly one, I don't care). The problem is that I have different disadvantages: I suffer from depression and high-functioning autism, I am quite bad with foreign languages, I live in Southern Italy, and my family is not very rich (500 k net worth, 72 k annual income) and my IQ not very high (124 according to a clincal test with progressive Raven matrices).

Since I was quite good in biology at high school, at the age of 23 I decided to start to study medicine and I passed the quite difficult (much easier than in the US) to enter in medical school. My plan is to get a degree here, specialize in a place like Canada or Switzerland (where the annual income for a physician is much higher than in Italy), choose the highest-paid non-surgical specialty, and then periodically come back to my town, in order to try to impress local women with my hypothetical job, social status and wealth. I am ready to search a woman also in a poorer country, to emigrate where it will possible to make more money, to make immoral, dangerous actions. I am desperate, I am also considering to start to collaborate with local criminals, since I know some people... but I don't know how an autistic medical student could be paid by what you know. I don't know what to do, but I strongly want to become rich enough to get a woman. Is my plan the best that I could think, or I have other options? I know that 99,99% it is over, but I want a purpose, something to do. Thank you in advance
124 is high bro

Truth is, in this digital age, you don't need that much start-up capital to make a business. You just need a website and somewhere to advertise your skillset. Advertising is everything.
Yes, since I was good mostly in scientific subjects at high school, I think that the most lucrative way to spend my skillset is in the medical field, so first of all I want to study and work in this field, then I will try to establish a business.

Bro just work in Switzerland theory, even the worstest job earns decent

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Bro just work in Switzerland theory, even the worstest job earns decent
Yes, but I want to become as rich as possible, so I need a good job in Switzerland. For women in my country a decent income is not enough to compensate my face.
I must go abroad for moneymaxing, because here all the economic activities, also before Covid-19, close systematically after being opened and also people with good academic degree earn few money; for example, I have read that doctors after 6 years from a degree in my university have a montly income of 1,500 euros! In addition, taxes are among the highest in all Europe. The situation won't surely improve, because my country is condemned to the decline.