please how to lose my fucking fat cheeks

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
I'm skinny (57kg), but I have big fucking cheeks, how do I lose my shit cheeks and get hollow cheeks, please.
I started drinking a lot and chewing gum

1.) Stop Chewing.
2.) What's your actual BF%.

If you're really below 12%, you just have to accept your shitty facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, randomuser2407 and Lorsss
Buccal fat pad surgery if lowering body fat doesn’t help

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
1.) Stop Chewing.

If you're really below 12%, you just have to accept your shitty facial structure.
what is BF % (im new sry)

what is BF % (im new sry)
The amount the body weight that is just fat.

Based on this answer alone, I can guarentee you aren't 12% BF.

1.) Stop Chewing.

and what stop chewing

The amount the body weight that is just fat.

Based on this answer alone, I can guarentee you aren't 12% BF.
i dont have muscle, im skinny but zero muscle onhly fat

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, gloriouse, elzde95 and 13 others
Buccal fat pad surgery if lowering body fat doesn’t help
Stop giving terrible advice. Nobody should get buccal fat removal, it's a scam hack surgery. Get lipo or (most likely) bimax/implants.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aspieSavage
Stop giving terrible advice. Nobody should get buccal fat removal, it's a scam hack surgery. Get lipo or (most likely) bimax/implants.
It’s an option he can google himself and make his own decision. Take a chill pill dude

I'm skinny (57kg), but I have big fucking cheeks, how do I lose my shit cheeks and get hollow cheeks, please.
dont chew gum, it makes you more bloated.

if you already have low bf try this:
IF (16:8,18:6 or 20:4), high potassium low sodium diet, drink 3l, drink green tea in the morning, sleep 7-8h

if you still have fat cheeks then its over

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
dont chew gum, it makes you more bloated.

if you already have low bf try this:
IF (16:8,18:6 or 20:4), high potassium low sodium diet, drink 3l, drink green tea in the morning, sleep 7-8h

if you still have fat cheeks then its over
Why do people say that chewing gum makes your face look thinner? Are jawliners good? And mewing ?

Where are your photos? Do you think we are psychics here? :unsure:

In cases like yours it can be anything from buccal fat to sagging skin, to jowls, to shit bones, who the hell knows... :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Last edited:
It’s an option he can google himself and make his own decision. Take a chill pill dude
No it's not a fucking option unless you want to have the atrophic fatpads of an 80 year old man:

Buccal fat pad removal is a massive scam that lazy surgeons do instead of real solutions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Korea
No it's not a fucking option unless you want to have the atrophic fatpads of an 80 year old man:

Buccal fat pad is a massive scam that lazy surgeons do instead of real solutions.
I agree.

cd95cc75b7fc57e52192aaa3cb7f796fa29c757d_original.jpeg
is good ?

Buccal fat pad is a massive scam that lazy surgeons do instead of real solutions.
That’s unfortunate

Gain muscle. Increase activity (walks after meals are great) for the lymphatic system. reduce high sodium diet and increase potassium(harder requiring leafy greens avocados etc). reduce fat obv if you haven't assuming you have.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
how tall are you ??

Ever since my double jaw surgery, no matter how much fat I gain, none of it goes to my face

what’s your body fat jfl

definitely keep chewing, just chew the right way.
stop sucking on things, don't chew with your cheeks, and swallow by ONLY moving your tongue, you shouldn't feel your cheeks moving
it's likely your buccinators that are overworked

• +1
Reactions: xanny
definitely keep chewing, just chew the right way.
stop sucking on things, don't chew with your cheeks, and swallow by ONLY moving your tongue, you shouldn't feel your cheeks moving
it's likely your buccinators that are overworked
some people above say that chewing gum (so chewing a lot) is bad... I don't understand anything anymore

some people above say that chewing gum (so chewing a lot) is bad... I don't understand anything anymore
chewing gum is cope , it doesn't change shit

how whats bad about me?
You are horrible, you look like a Bogdanoff brother. I don't know what to say, you just look like a monster, everything about you is out of proportion.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ropeorcope and Deleted member 16133
  • +1
Reactions: Bonez
gain muscle first, then cut for sub 12 bf