Please listen to my dilemma. Life is getting difficult for me.

D

Deleted member 9779

From the depths of river Ganges.
I am already 22 years old. :feelsbadman:
I am a khhv. :feelswhy:
I am from India.
I had very few friends during my childhood, even fewer in my teenage.
Never lived as a happy teenager.
I was harassed and emotionaly bullied by boys AND GIRLS throughout my life :feelscry: [Mentioned it in that looksmax forum survey recently].
I was never beaten up or anything BUT I was emotionally and mentally tortured.
I grew up as an incredibly low value, low status guy. I have never directly approached a girl in my life but was indirectly rejected several times.
Now I am status hungry because I know what it can give you.
My life is slipping away infront of my eyes but I am unable to do anything about it.
I do not want to be a 40 year loser loner guy, that is my absolute nightmare.

I believe that my childhood and teenage was my endgame, and I lost that endgame.
There is no victory over that for me :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 17829 and bogii
On this day, I promise you all one thing that I will work my ass off and will become attractive, famous and rich.

Remember that today I am a nobody
but tomorrow I will become somebody.

I will turn the fucking tables !!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, currylightskin, EdgyChak and 1 other person
Average looksmax user backstory . Idk what advice u expect me to give , you said u have no friends no connections no confidence, you will never achieve high status and money , maybe money if you decide to study and become software programmer like all the other millions of indians:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and ROTTING
do something about it then..........

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Meanwhile we have guys like @Suraj who lost v card at 15. Take the luckpill.

• +1
First of all, describe your phenotype. What is your height, do you have a jawline, do you have good eyes, are you balding, what are your stats

• +1
@bittercurry

She turn around and she like it

Turn around girl bite on it

Diamond chain you could shine a light on it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9779
First of all, describe your phenotype. What is your height, do you have a jawline, do you have good eyes, are you balding, what are your stats
I am 184 centimeters tall barefoot.
I fraud 6 feet 1 inch.
I larp as half-Italian, half-Indian on dating apps without getting caught. [In order to escape the curry-tax]
Norwood-1 hairline.

6D600712 BED5 4C67 853F FB0992C76EFE
62B745AB 3449 49CA 92E7 E33929D29F74

A3B9AF27 CA36 429F 89D1 63655B4445B3
63919E42 12A9 45B6 98F9 2690F05E8644

I am 184 centimeters tall barefoot.
I fraud 6 feet 1 inch.
I larp as half-Italian, half-Indian on dating apps without getting caught. [In order to escape the curry-tax]
Norwood-1 hairline.

View attachment 1611359 View attachment 1611360

View attachment 1611355 View attachment 1611356
I think your problem is that you act insecure, you should mainly just learn offensive conversation tactics, listen to a lot of social speaking for men videos on youtube, try some alpha speaking videos and shit like that. Once you get the idea, develop your personality off of a more alpha ideal of yourself. People shouldn't be able to push you buttons that easily, and maybe you are anti-social as well. Just meet a lot of people in many different places and sort through the ones you like and ones you don't like.

You don't look indian btw, maybe slightly arab but mostly just med. Your ancestors are probably italian or spanish.

• Love it
I think your problem is that you act insecure, you should mainly just learn offensive conversation tactics, listen to a lot of social speaking for men videos on youtube, try some alpha speaking videos and shit like that. Once you get the idea, develop your personality off of a more alpha ideal of yourself. People shouldn't be able to push you buttons that easily, and maybe you are anti-social as well. Just meet a lot of people in many different places and sort through the ones you like and ones you don't like.

You don't look indian btw, maybe slightly arab but mostly just med. Your ancestors are probably italian or spanish.
Noted this bhai. :love:
Will certainly work on it.

The way I see it, you're fishing for attention and sympathy for no particular reason. Might be a harsh judgement, but in case it's true, please be honest with yourself and don't seek attention from some fucking retards on a looksmaxxing forum. If I am indeed being too judgemental and harsh and that is truly how your shit is going, then let me re-assure you. You are extremely good looking for an indian and overall very handsome by general standards. Just workout and socialize and eventually shit wall fall into place. Best of luck

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back