PLEASE never take fucking accutane, advice from person who used to advocate it

Brutal, I’ve heard someone else else on this forum had the same experience too.

@Native Is is bad atm and are there any signs of return?
Hey bro. So I’m probably about 1.5 months off accutane now, maybe like 1 month 1 week since my last pill of 20mg. My hair is still falling out bits it’s definitely telogen effluvium as I see tons of regrowth all along my hairline. Tons and tons of little hairs about a quarter inch long. With telogen effluvium your hairs go into the normal resting phase after a major insult to the body, rest for 3-4 months not doing shit, then fall out of your head as they are pushed out by a new hair underneath.

Since coming off accutane my skin right away got more oily and I have to wash my hair morning and night now because it’s so fucking oily. My skin is naturally like that, pretty horrid.

Mentally? I’m doing just fine. I’m managing my life, still trying to talk to girls, being independent, focusing on my career in the military, and looksmaxxing and eating healthy+working out. So I’m doing much better than when all this started.

Im hoping my hairloss will stop in the next 2-3 months, by then I hope to start using my tretinoin .05% I already have from a friend with a prescription, so hopefully out of all of this I will have a GF, be gymcelled, have a full head of hair, and nice skin from tretinoin.

anyways all I can do is work with what life is giving me, so I remind myself not to stress. hope all is well with you too man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and JamesHowlett
I had been taking it for 2 years. I dont get acne anymore and didnt see any sideeffects

acne is completely internal and is your bodies way of relieving toxins
So obviously a good way to stop that is to give the body a bigger problem
or just shut down it's immune system.
Thats what most medicine is based on anyway
High IQ

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
My hairline hasnt moved a millimeter even though I took this shit for so long (still taking it). I would actually like some reccession at the temples jfl