thomasjiooo
Let the games begin
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2026
- Posts
- 2,005
- Reputation
- 2,256
Mornings
Rinse with water
Azelaic acid
Lrp effaclar h Moisturiser +HA light moisturiser
SPF when necessary
Evenings
lrp effaclar h cleanser
Tret
Lrp effaclar h moisturiser and HA moisturiser again
Lrp cicaplast b5 repair cream
300mg Lymecycline
I’m gonna try this and see how it goes, I’m probably gonna stop cleansing in the morning, I’ve been doing this routine everything the same but cleansing in the morning but my face has a really nice glow and texture at night so I want to keep the oils
Rinse with water
Azelaic acid
Lrp effaclar h Moisturiser +HA light moisturiser
SPF when necessary
Evenings
lrp effaclar h cleanser
Tret
Lrp effaclar h moisturiser and HA moisturiser again
Lrp cicaplast b5 repair cream
300mg Lymecycline
I’m gonna try this and see how it goes, I’m probably gonna stop cleansing in the morning, I’ve been doing this routine everything the same but cleansing in the morning but my face has a really nice glow and texture at night so I want to keep the oils
Last edited: